Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Eight, Chap. Fifteen: Queen of the Night ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Queen of the Night
Izzie is the queen of the night. Her appearance on stage commands respect and attention. Unlike Bianca, she has mastered keeping her emotion behind a mask. Tonight will be no different. She stirs as the crowd screams for her to start the show.
The queen of the night emerges from the red silk curtains to the people. Already the men scream for the shoe’s beginning. Sandra sits in the very back, smiling. Her star on stage waits for the right music and starts her dance. She’s wearing a belly dancer costume tonight. This is best specialty next to pole dancing. She didn’t want to use the pole tonight.
“Sandra,” she told the owner this morning, “Can I spice up the dance routine tonight?” Sandra looks at her intrigued.
“What do you have in mind?” she asks. Izzie gives her a proud smile.
“Believe it or not,” she says, “I love to belly dance.” Sandra flicks out her cigarette.
“Go on,” she says. Izzie smiles and shows her personal album of belly dancing.
“This,” she says. Sandra looks through page of pictures.
“So, you want to do a theme based on this tonight?” she asks.
“Can that be made possible?” her top star asks. Sandra sits back in her leather chair.
“Show me what you have,” she orders. Izzie throws aside her coat, revealing a shirt showing her stomach and black yoga pants. She gives her boss the basic moves; already knowing that this is already a yes. Afterwards, Sandra claps and snubs out her cigarette.
“Do you have the costume for tonight?” she asks.
The men already love the show. Izzie’s going to bring another rich night to the Gentleman’s Club. Her status in the club is what makes her the queen. In the beginning, Izzie started out at the bottom just like all of the other girls in the shows. On the first night, Sandra saw potential in the eighteen-year-old. So afterwards, she pulled the girl aside for a little talk.
“Where did you learn to dance like that?” Sandra asked.
“Classes,” Izzie replied.
“You don’t say,” the owner said, “Are you doing anything else tonight?”
“No,” the dancer replied. Sandra placed her hand on her shoulder and smiled.
“Come with me,” she said, “I can make you a star.” At first, Izzie didn’t seem to buy it.
“You sure?” she asked.
“Of course,” the boss insisted, “You are a star, but I want to at the top of this class. Van you see it now?” Izzie took a second to envision her future at the club. She finally smiled and nodded.
“And you can help me out?” she asked.
“Yes,” Sandra replied, “What do you say?” Izzie stuck out her hand.
“Wow me,” she told her. The boss patted her on the back.
“Come with me,” she said. Sandra led her into her training. For one solid year, Izzie learned how to dance under the boss’ private trainers. A good thing for her was that she learned pretty quickly and well. By January, she had her first solo show.
“Give them their money’s worth,” was all Sandra told them. Izzie went out on stage and wowed the crowd with her all. Her first night was the start of the club making high amounts of money. It didn’t even take long for Sandra to favor her over the other girls.
Tonight is no different than her first night. Izzie has many admirers. The men at the club want her and line up with a chance to be with queen of the night. Yet, none can reach her. She gives off the image of being untouchable. Lately, that has changed. A new man enters the frame and steals the queen’s heart.
It all starts after tonight’s show.
Dancing Night Queen