Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Seven, Chap. Fourteen: Dangerous Game ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Dangerous Game
Bianca doesn’t play complicated games with her customers. She prefers not to. Too many emotions get mixed up and people get hurt and possessive. Bianca learned a long time ago to box away her emotions and soldier on. Lately, that’s becoming difficult to manage all because of one man.
His name was Jewel. In the time that she spent with him, Bianca came to realize something disturbing between them. She can’t stop thinking about. The woman wanted to be only with him. Sometimes, she would get disappointed when he didn’t come to the club. He’s not here tonight. Bianca shut her eyes.
It’s not supposed to be like this, she thought, He’s just another man for the night. She usually told herself that when she found herself getting too close to another man. This time, it’s not working. This isn’t the usual case. Bianca tried to put on a brave face tonight.
I am not supposed to feel a thing.
Her job was to provide pleasure to the lonely. Jewel started out as such for her. He didn’t mean anything to her. She assumed that they would get bored of each other and move onto another fascination. So far, that’s not turning out to be the case. This worried Bianca and she had to find out why.
They called her the ice queen on stage. All eyes fell on her enamored. The jingling coins on her waist disappeared under the pounding music. Her hips swayed to make them move. She tried to ignore the nagging feeling in her mind that told her this wasn’t right. Something in her told her to save it for Jewel. The woman tried to push him out of her mind again. It’s not about him tonight. She had a job to do. One man was not going to keep her from doing it.
Get a hold of yourself! Jewel does not matter! He does not matter!
By this point, even that lie started to sound ridiculous. Why was her heart telling her that Jewel did matter? He’s just another one of them. He doesn’t matter! He’ll get bored of you eventually and you’ll get bored with him. Funny thing, they weren’t bored with each other, not even close. In fact, she wished to be by his side right now. They had such simple moments together. Truth was, Jewel was different from all of her other clients. For starters, he didn’t try to pursue her in a sexual or romantic way. Most of the time, they just talked about anything. He would take her out for a drink and walk the city with her. On the outside, they looked like they were a typical couple on a date.
Therein lays the problem. Part of Bianca doesn’t want that to come true. So, she’s trying to keep Jewel at a distance. That used to be easy, but the more time they spent together, Bianca slowly began to forget how.
“Jewel,” she said last night in bed with him. He looked up at her.
“Yes?” he asked. She ran small circles on his chest with her finger.
“Exactly, what am I to you?” Bianca asked in a whisper. Jewel looked down at her with puzzled look on his face.
“What?” he asked, “Where did this all come from?”
“Please!” she pleaded, “I just have to know. Please tell me.” Jewel shrugged his shoulders uncertain how to answer at first.
“What do you want to be to me?’ he asked. Bianca lowered her eyes as bit her lower lip. That question haunted all day. What do I want to be to him?, she thought as she swung around on the golden pole on stage. It wasn’t his question alone that her at unease. His tone suggested that he wanted more than secret meetings in different love hotels night after night. If she knew better, Jewel sounded like he wanted to play for keeps with her in the long haul. Bianca tried to shake away this notion.
But that can’t be it, right?, she thought. This game kept taking dangerous turns for the worst in her mind. However, neither Bianca nor Jewel knew how to stop.
Dangerous Games of Love