Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Seven, Chap. Thirteen: Deer in the Castle ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Deer in the Castle
They play this game every night. Jewel wants her, but she tries to make herself unavailable. Bianca knows what he wants, but why give it to him right away. That wouldn’t be so entertaining. He braces her from behind.
“I want you,” he whispers. She never really responds. She’s heard that one before. Yet, it’s not the words itself. The problem lies in the way he says it. It’s not just her body he wants. Jewel wants all of her. Bianca breaks away from him.
“Is that right?” she asks. He grabs her by the hips. He buries a kiss on her nape. The hunters has caught his prey by her “love handles” as he calls them. His fingers don’t seem to know how to let go.
“Yes,” he insists. The tone in words pushes her to unease. This wasn’t the talk of a horny dog. Jewel sounds like a desperate man in love. But, he’s in love with the wrong one. Bianca slips away from him again.
“But what about your wife?” she asks. They both know that’s a stupid question. That marriage has no love. In fact, he wife is cheating on him. Jewel does not care, however. Yet, he cannot divorce Kim. He grabs Bianca by the waist again.
“You know how I feel about her,” he says. It is true. Jewel complains about Kim every chance that he gets. Bianca just smiles and listens. Sometimes, she has to distract him with entertainment just to get him to stop. Her lips gently press against his.
“So, why not get a divorce?” she asks afterwards. That’s a question. Yet, she doesn’t know why she asks it anyway. She doesn’t understand anything that’s been going on with her lately. Bianca finds herself more vulnerable to this man. It’s starting to freak her out. Part of her wants to run away as far as she can from Jewel, but something keeps holding her back. He pushes her back onto the bed.
“You already know why,” Jewel says. His words and actions mean no malice behind them. He truly loves this woman of the night. But what about her? Bianca never really ever had much use of a heart or emotions. She just appears on stage and dances to entice men into their own fantasies. She could simply turn them away if they want more. Jewel is a different case in the matter.
“But why me?” she asks. She already knows what he’s going to say. Yet, it’s never good enough. She doesn’t know how to grasp love. She may have, once upon a time, but she doesn’t remember it anymore. Still, that doesn’t stop Jewel from trying to win her love. This game usually ends unresolved or rejected. Yet, he never gives up. At this point, Bianca doesn’t know how to handle it anymore. She is running out of ways to turn him away. But, does she really want to turn him away? To tell the truth, the stripper was warming to having Jewel around. He doesn’t treat her like an object for his own pleasure. This man is the only one of her customers who treats her like an actual person. No, even more than that. Jewel practically treats her like his soul mate. That alone is what scares her to no end. Jewel digs his nails deep into her hips.
“Because I love you,” he whispers aloud. Jewel leans in and nips her on the throat. Bianca gasps a loud breath. She closes her eyes and lets him take her once again tonight. Right now, this is the only way she can show him any type of emotion what so ever. She breathes in harder as he kisses her deep in the neck. Bianca lets off a small whimper as his nails dig into her “love handles.” He’s not going to let her go tonight as his mouth moves to hers. Her arms reach up as if on instinct and pulls him in closer.
But still, her heart is not in a stable place. Tonight will not be any better. Bianca just rides along as she tries to ignore but try to take in her heart to understand what she really wants with Jewel. He grabs onto her “love handles” to drive in the pain that always follows the pleasure to the very morning.
Love or Confusion