Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Six, Chap. Twelve: Thunderstorm ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Thunderstorm
The older man smiled at her with his crooked teeth.
“Well, well, well,” he said. “If it isn’t the little diva herself!” Serenity glared at him.
“What are you doing here?!?” she hissed. Katsuya gave her a little shrug.
“What else?” he asked. “I’m taking my step-son back.”
“You will not!” she snapped. “You will have to get through me!” Her step-father smirked at her.
“Is that right?” he challenged.
“Yes!” the young woman snapped. She even got into the fight stance on those words. Katsuya held up his hand.
“Easy there,” he said. “I’m not a fighter, you know that.”
“Liar,” she hissed.
“Come on now,” Katsuya said. “I just want to talk.” Serenity snorted at him.
“Since when?” she asked. “The only talking you ever did with your hands or fists!” The man gritted his teeth.
“Still have that same attitude, I see,” he said.
“I’m sorry,” she said. “But have you ever stopped to think that this so-called ‘attitude’ is caused by you?”
“Your attitude is your problem, bitch!” he barked.
“And there it is, folks!” Serenity said aloud. “I knew the real douchebag wouldn’t stay away.”
“Take that back right now!” he barked. The man grabbed onto her bright yellow sweater.
“Get your filthy hands off of me!” she barked.
“Or what?” he asked.
“Let me go or I’ll have your arrested for assault!” the stripper yelled. Katsuya let go of her sweater.
“Heh,” he said. “Pathetic cop-out!”
“Get out!” the stripper snapped.
“Not until I have Atsushi with me!” Katsuya yelled.
“Well you can’t have him!” Serenity screamed.
“Are you preventing me from seeing my step-son?” he asked.
“He is nothing to you!” the stripper yelled.
“What’s going on here?” a tired voice asked from behind them. Serenity and Katsuya looked up to see sixteen-year-old Atsushi walking down the hall, rubbing his eyes. He looked as if he had just gotten out of bed.
“Sis,” he complained. “Must you be so loud when you get in? I was trying to…” He stopped when he looked up and saw Katsuya in front of his older sister. The man gave him a twisted grin with his yellowed, crooked teeth.
“Atsushi-kun!” he said with his arms open wide to him. The boy took a step backwards.
“How did you find us?” he asked. The man pulled out a fresh cigarette.
“I tracked you down using your Facebook accounts,” he replied. Atsushi took close to Serenity, almost holding onto her arm. She patted him on the head. Katsuya chuckled with the cigarette between his lips.
“Oh how cute,” he said. “You are just like the little children I had to put up with.”
“You can’t smoke here!” Atsushi pleaded. “Please stop!”
“Why?” the man barked. Serenity kept her young brother behind her.
“Please leave!” she snapped.
“Not until Atsushi-kun comes with me,” the sleazy man told her. The stripper turned to her brother.
“Do you want to go with this douchebag?” she asked. Katsuya clenched his teeth again.
“What did you call me?!?” he snapped. Atsushi shook his head. Serenity turned back to their step-father.
“See?” she asked. “Now, get out or I’m calling the cops.”
“Make me, bitch,” Katsuya hissed as he lit up.
“You asshole!” Serenity snapped as she lunged forward to attack. She would’ve grabbed him, but Atsushi held her back as tightly as he could.
“Serenity, stop!” he pleaded. The boy looked up at their step-father. “Could you please leave us alone? I don’t want her to get into trouble. She might be annoying at times, but I need her. So could you just go?” Katsuya put up his hands and smirked.
“Whatever,” he said. “But I will be back to take you, Atsushi-kun. You remember that. Now, good night.” The man gave them a little bow and walked out of the apartment. The siblings didn’t move until they heard the black hummer pull out of the driveway.
“Over my dead body,” Serenity muttered. Atsushi held her as tight as he could.
“I love you, nee-san,” he whispered. The stripper just patted him on the head.
“I love you too,” she said back in low voice. Her fingers got lost in his short, deep black hair. The one thing that she didn’t want to happen after they ran away from home found them in the end. Serenity gritted her teeth as she hugged her younger brother tightly.
If it’s a fight that bastard wants, a fight is what he damn well get!, she thought. I’d rather die than let Atsushi-kun go back to that Hell!
Fighting Back Against Hell Again