Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Eleven, Chap. Twenty-two: The Taste of Money ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The Taste of Money
Iwan comes in at about ten every night. The girls in the club are excited to see him.
“Welcome!” the “maids” greeted him.
“Evening, ladies,” he said. The man instantly gave them both 2,000 yen in their dresses. The maids giggled as Iwan walked by. He always showers the girls, or any lady, with money. “Women are worth the amount,” the businessman explained to Sandra one night. “They all deserve something pretty.” He made a pretty good customer as a result. However, Iwan really only comes to see one dancer in particular.
Mimi waited for him at the bar. A smile twitched across her face.
“What a surprise,” she with fake grace. Iwan took his seat at the bar. He gently took hold of her hand.
“How are you?” he asked.
“I’m good,” Mimi said. The other girls had their eyes on the pair. This was their only chance to see a softer side of their coworker.
“Do you think she loves him?” Serenity whispered.
“Can’t you tell?” Izzie asked back. The younger dancer narrowed her eyes.
“I suppose,” she said. Mimi brushed her some glitter out of her hair.
“Can I get you anything?” she asked.
“Ume sake would be nice, dear,” Iwan said with his famous charming smile.
“Good choice,” she said. Mimi turned to get the bottle.
“Have it with me,” the businessman offered. “My treat.” The dancer/bar tender smiled and shook her head.
“I can’t,” she said. “I’m working.”
“It’ll be fine,” he insisted. “I always like to drink with beautiful women.” Mimi tried not to laugh as such a remark.
“Okay, now you’re being a liar,” she countered. Iwan raised an eyebrow at her.
“What makes you say that?” he asked. She smiled and shook her head.
“Me being beautiful?” the woman asked. “Come on, now.”
“It’s true,” Iwan replied with a shrug. “All women are beautiful.” Mimi turned around with the bottle in hand.
“If I drink with you, will you stop telling lies like that?” she asked.
“Why would I lie?” Iwan asked.
“Oh, because you’re a man,” the bar tender/dancer answered. “Men always lie.”
“I don’t,” the businessman said with fondness in his voice. Mimi gave him a big, flirty smile.
“That’s another one right there,” she said. The woman took the bottle with her as she walked around to the other side of the bar. “In fact, I can’t help but wonder,” Mimi said as she took a seat next to her “date.” She looked him straight in the eye.
“Why are you so interested in me in the first place?” the woman asked. Iwan shrugged as he gave her his charming smile.
“Does there really have to be a reason?” he asked.
“Yes,” Mimi answered. “And don’t lie to me.” Iwan gently stroked her cheek.
“It’s just like I told you,” he responded. “I think you are beautiful.” Mimi gave him a tiny smirk.
“I told you not to lie to me,” she said. Iwan pouted at her like a little boy.
“Why don’t you ever believe me?” he asked so sweetly.
“I told you, didn’t I?” she asked. The businessman pushed back some hair from her face.
“Then tell me how to prove you wrong,” Iwan challenged. Mimi pressed her lips together.
“We’ll see,” she answered. The bar tender/dancer opened the bottle and handed it to him. “How about that drink now?” she asked.
“Sure,” the man said with a smile. He took the bottle poured the ume sake for them both.
Rough Lady and Rich Gent