Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Twelve, Chap. Twenty-Four: New Year's Glitter ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
New Year’s Glitter
The New Year is coming. Everyone is either at home or out partying tonight. The Gentleman’s Club goes all out for this night. White and gold repeats the red and green. Sandra wants an angel theme this year. So, the girls look like the Victoria Secret angels tonight. The men down drinks as they drool at the pretty girls. For some reason, they can’t keep their tongues in longer than ten seconds.
Sandra sits in her office, smiling at her vision. This took her three weeks to plan. That’s right, before Christmas, she drew out the design in her special notebook. She smiled at her creation once she finished it a week before Christmas. The day after Christmas was when the real work began. She oversaw the decoration and the music selections. Tonight was the big debut of the New Year’s Eve party. The champagne tower was only the sprinkles on the sexy cake. The countdown would be the climax of this party. For right now, the night looks just as normal as it usually does for the Gentleman’s Club.
Ten…
Jewel sits in his private corner, drinking. Kim said that she was going out with her friends to a party tonight. He snorted over his glass. Yeah, she’s probably at some man’s house “partying,” he thought. Still, it didn’t matter to him. Jewel perked up when Bianca met her way over to him. She looked like a true angel in white under the glitter lights.
“Well, hello,” he said, setting down his glass. She took her place next to him. Jewel glanced at her out of the corner of his eye.
“You make me hungry just looking at you,” he whispered in her ear. The gold lights brought out the glitter on her skin. His fingers crept over towards hers on his knee. She didn’t even flinch. A small frown came onto his face.
“How come I barely see you smile?” Jewel asked. Bianca glanced over at him.
“What?” she asked. Jewel nuzzled her on the shoulder.
“Can’t you smile for me, at least once?” he asked. Bianca shrugged her shoulders at him. Jewel pretended look disappointed at her.
“That will never do,” he whispered in her ear. “I want to see you smile at least once.” Bianca would’ve been fine if he had just left it at that. However, he crossed into dangerous territory with three tiny words that sent her deeper into her spiral.
“I love you,” Jewel whispered in her ear. The lively music stopped short in her head.
Nine…
Sunny’s here again tonight. His boys are going big too. Brit doesn’t know how to reach him. Her attempts through the year went unnoticed. She had one more shot at this before the final countdown into the New Year. Brit downed another bottle of sake for good luck.
I can do this! She drew in a deep breath and walked over to Sunny and his boys. The mob prince glanced up when he saw the wild stripper walking up to him. He raised an eyebrow at her.
“Can I help you?” he asked. Brit clenched her fists at her sides.
“Listen,” she demanded in a soft voice. “I… I…” Sunny took a sip of his sake.
“You?” he asked. Brit felt her confidence crumble to her feet. She lowered her head.
“I…” the dancer began again. What is this? Why can’t I spit it out? I had it perfect in my head ten minutes ago. So… why?
Sunny set down his drink. “Would you like to sit with me?” Brit jerked her head upwards, revealing burning red cheeks.
“S-Sure!” she yelped.
Eight…
Mimi and Iwan sat in another corner, sharing a drink. The latter turned to the stripper.
“I am going on vacation on the start of the New Year,” he said. Mimi pretended to look uninterested.
“Oh,” she shrugged off. Iwan put his arms around the woman.
“It’s a really nice place.”
“I’m sure it is.”
“It looks out on the snowy mountains.”
Mimi gave him a strange look. “The mountains?”
“That’s right,” Iwan replied.
“You like the mountains?” the stripper asked.
“I do,” the old gentleman said. “Though, they can’t compare to you in beauty.” Mimi tried not to laugh at him. Her date raised an eyebrow at her.
“What?” he asked. She shook her head at him.
“Why did you have to go and say something cheesy like that?” she asked. The man shrugged to himself.
“I thought it sounded fine to me,” he mumbled to himself.
“Yes,” she spoke up. Iwan looked up at her, puzzled.
“What?” he asked. Mimi held onto her glass with a tight grip.
“Yes, I will go with you to the mountains,” she said. Iwan’s eyes lit up brighter than fireworks.
“You mean it?” he asked.
“Yes,” the stripper said with a sigh. “I really mean it. I will go with you.” He kissed her on the cheek.
“Thank you,” Iwan whispered.
“Whatever,” Mimi muttered to herself.
Seven…
Tony watched Charlotte dance on stage. She looked great as an angel under the glittering lights. Dirty thoughts danced in his head. His dear friend didn’t used to be like this. Charlotte was the quiet girl in college. She hid behind books in the library. He had so many questions for her.
“Charlotte,” he spoke up. The dancer glanced down at him.
“Yes?” she asked. Tony froze with his train of thought. Her eyes stopped what he was going to say before he could get it out of his mouth. That angelic body of hers put him back in his naughty place. The battle of logic and lust ensured as she turned down the golden glitter pole. It didn’t take long for lust to win.
“Are you busy after work?” Tony asked.
“May I ask why?” Charlotte asked. Her feathery glittered white wings made him fantasies about making her a fallen angel. Tony sat back, smirking.
“Well,” he said. “I might be having a private party at my place in the morning.” Charlotte narrowed her eyes at her.
“Is that right?” she asked.
“More or less,” her college pal replied. Charlotte makes a strange face at him.
“We’ll see,” she answered. Tony didn’t know how to take this, but he didn’t care as he watched her swing down the pole again. He wiped away the blood running down his nose.
Six…
Sam held his glass in his hand. “What exactly do you see in me?”
Izzie glanced at him. “What do you mean?”
“I’m an old man and I don’t have much money. So, why me?”
She gave him a little smile. “Does there have to be a reason?” The old professor looked down at the shiny surface of the bar.
“I don’t know,” he mumbled. Izzie rested her hands on his shoulders.
“Aw, babe,” she whispered. “You think about these things too much.” Sam’s cheeks turned a fiery red as she giggled and rubbed on his shoulders. His eyes shot down her breasts.
“W-W-What should I do?” the old professor asked. Izzie nuzzled him on the neck.
“Well, stop looking down my tits, for starters,” she said. Sam’s eyes darted back up as his face burned redder.
“Oh, sorry about that,” he said in a low voice. Izzie playfully tapped him on the cheek.
“Don’t be so formal,” she said. “We’re going to have to work on you with that.” Sam opened his mouth to speak, but Izzie held up her hand to cut him off.
“Ent, don’t apologize,” she said. “No apologies or sniff neck behavior, okay? Nod if you understand.” Sam slowly nodded his head. Izzie’s lips curved into a seductive smirk.
“Good,” she purred.
Five…
Serenity looked at her cell phone. Her boyfriend started asking questions again. It all started when he wanted to spend New Year’s Eve with her.
“I’m sorry,” she said over the phone moments earlier inside one of the bathroom stalls in the club. “I have to work tonight.”
“What?” he asked.
“It’s really important that I have to be there. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.”
“Unbelievable!”
“Baby, don’t be like that.”
“You always do this!”
“I don’t!”
“You use come up with an excuse with work to not come and see me!”
“It’s not an excuse; I really have to work!”
“Work, work, work! I’m starting to think it’s more important me. You won’t even talk about it with me.”
“That’s not true! You’re just important to me as work is!”
“Then why won’t you tell me where you work?”
Serenity bit her lower lip. “I can’t, I’m sorry…”
Her boyfriend groaned over the other line. “Typical!”
“Baby!” the young stripper cried. She found it too late for any justification when he hung up, leaving her sliding on the bathroom in despair. No… I didn’t want the truth to come out to him, she thought. Sadly, she had no choice by this point.
Four…
Sandra sat near the back entrance with her cigarette hanging out her mouth. This closing to the end of the year turned out to be one of her proudest moments. However, she knew in the back of her mind that this would all come to an end.
This club either needed an heir or cease to exist in the near future. As much as she hated both options, never really lasted forever. Age became Sandra’s enemy despite ignoring it for so long. Yet, this never crossed her mind before. Why would she start worrying about the end now? Sandra smiled to herself and shook her head.
I’m getting soft in my age, she thought. However, that’s not the only reason…
Three…
Outside and out of town, Kim lay in bed waiting for more sex. She held her pillow to her chest. Why did I marry Jewel instead of him? I would be much happier. Kim couldn’t remember what attracted her to Jewel in the first place. She couldn’t leave because of her parents. If they didn’t care, she would be a happier woman. Kim shut her eyes and shook her head.
Why am I thinking about that at a time like this? It’s about him and me tonight! I should be enjoying myself, damn it! Why do they have to go and ruin everything?!
“Are you feeling okay?” she heard a man ask. Kim glanced up to see her lover standing in the bathroom doorway. She quickly nodded as she forced herself to smile.
“Yeah, yeah, of course I am!” the woman said in one breath. Her lover didn’t think about her answer as he climbed on top, kissing her. Kim wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed him back. Screw her family; she was going to be happy tonight.
Two…
Back in the club, everyone gathered around for the countdown. Glasses rose in the air as the people counted along with the TV.
One! Happy New Year!
New Year’s Love