Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Thirteen, Chap. Twenty-Five: Cherry Crazy ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Cherry Crazy

Jewel sat at the dinner table with his mind miles away. Kim ran her mouth like she always did. At least, she's not bragging about her latest lover this evening. He hated when the conversation took that turn. Even worse, she didn't care what he thought about her scandalous behavior. Still, her voice grated on his nerves. He took a sip of his beer.

“Do you ever get sick of hearing your own voice?” Jewel asked. His wife paused.

“Excuse me?” she asked. Her husband set down his beer.

“You heard me,” he said. Kim snorted over her plate.

“What's that supposed to mean?” she asked.

“You know what I mean,” Jewel said. “Slut.” His wife shot him a cold glare.

“What was that?” she asked.

“Slut!” he husband repeated. Kim clutched her fork in her shaking right hand.

“Take that back,” she hissed. Jewel shrugged her off.

“Why should I?” he asked. “That's what you are. You seem to be proud of that label.”

“Ha!” Kim snapped. “What about you?”

“What about me?” Jewel asked.

“I know about your little stripper girlfriend!” his wife snapped. Her husband raised an eyebrow at her.

“So what?” he asked. “You aren't in a position to judge me.” Kim snorted as she sat back in her chair.

“Pervert!” she said. “At least my man doesn't show it off on stage. I hope you get an STD!”

“Same to you,” Jewel muttered back. She stuck up her middle finger at him.

“Oh that's real mature,” her husband remarked.

“Fuck you!” Kim shouted. She stormed away from the table.

“And where do you think you're going?!” Jewel barked.

“That's none of your damn business!” she barked. The woman put on her shoes and walked out the door. Jewel sat back in his chair and sighed. That woman…

Her parents wouldn't even let them get divorced. “You need to work through your problems,” they constantly told him and their daughter. Jewel rolled his eyes. Why do they insist on telling us this bull shit? Every marriage can't work out!

Jewel looked at the clock on the wall. Oh crap, he thought with big eyes. I have to go! He rose to his feet and rushed out the door.

-------

Jewel rushed over to the Gentleman's Club. He knew that Bianca wasn't the star tonight, but he had to see her. She asked him not to make things personal between them, but he needs her tonight. The man pushed open the glass pink doors. The ex-Yakuza bouncer stood in the pathway, waiting. Jewel showed him his pass without saying a word. The big man moved aside to let him inside. Through the beaded curtain came the relief that Jewel needed.

He couldn't see her at the moment. It's the “Night Queen's” time tonight. The horny dogs have their eyes on her. Izzie didn't stir Jewel like Bianca did. Jewel breathed in the saffron-perfumed air.

Bianca…

He spotted a heavy-breasted cocktail waitress heading his direction. The man reached out for a glass.

“Excuse me,” Jewel spoke up. “Do you know where I can find Bianca tonight?” The girl turned her head and glanced over at him.

“Bianca?” she asked.

“Yes,” he replied. The girl instantly figured out what he was talking about.

“Oh, you're Jewel!” she exclaimed.

“That's me!” he said with a nervous chuckle. Oh boy, I've been coming here too often.

“I'll go get her for you,” the waitress said. “Wait here.” She disappeared into the crowd. Jewel kept his eyes on the yellow ribbons holding up her ponytail. The waitress disappeared into the back room. Twenty minutes later, she returned with his angel in tow. Jewel's heart raced when his eyes caught sight of Bianca's face. On instinct, he straightened up his clothes and fixed his hair. It didn't take long for the angel and the man to end up within inches of each other. The waitress gave them a naughty smile.

“I'll leave you two alone,” she whispered. The couple didn't notice her slipping away. Jewel let himself get lost in Bianca's deep brown eyes.

“Good evening,” he greeted her.

“Hi,” Bianca replied in a quiet voice.

Escaping the Crazy