Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Thirteen, Chap. Twenty-Six: S.O.S. ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

S.O.S.

He hasn't even done anything yet and she feels trapped.

“Mind if we sit down?” Jewel asked. Bianca pressed her painted lips together as she nodded.

“Alright,” she said. They both sat down near the stage. Despite being in the crowded club, she doesn't know how to deal with Jewel just yet. Recently, Jewel became more than just a customer to her. He sweet gestures towards her told her that he wanted to be more than a regular. This won't be the first time either. Usually, she would politely turn them away. This time, however, she didn't have the courage to tell off Jewel. First of all, he was a lonely soul. This man didn't love his wife and wanted a new love. He finished his drink.

“Would you like more beer?” he asked.

“Sure,” she said in a small voice. Jewel flagged down a waitress.

“Miss!” he called. “Could we have two more drinks over here?” Bianca looked down at her tenderly cared for hands. Somehow, she felt like she had to stop this. She needed to say something to bring this all to a grinding halt.

“No,” she said in a whisper. Jewel turned back to her.

“I'm sorry?” he asked. She looked up at him like a little trembling deer.

“No,” she repeated.

Jewel raised an eyebrow at her. “What do you mean?”

Bianca had the words, but now she lost them. She bit on her lower lip. “I don't want a drink.”

“Okay…” Jewel gently took her by the hands. “Then what do you want?” She shook her head at him. Even the dancer didn't know what she wanted. Jewel was here, but she didn't want him to leave. However, they couldn't keep this up either.

“Take me out here,” she whispered. He shrugged his shoulders, still not getting the picture.

“Okay,” he replied. “But what about work? Aren't you still on the clock?”

“I don't care!” she forced out. “Just take me out of here. Somewhere, anywhere.” He pulled her into his arms.

“Alright,” he whispered. “We'll leave.”

“Thank you,” Bianca said back, nodding. He walked her out of the club. This will keep happening until she has the courage to stop it. Even Bianca doesn't know when that will be. She hoped it to be soon before it slipped away from her control even further.

Pink Glittered Lights