Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Fourteen, Chap. Twenty-Seven: Prince of the Party ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Prince of the Party

Sunny's coming in tonight. All of the girls are in a flutter. Brit shows it the most. Even though she didn't say it, everyone in the club already knew. Charlotte shook her head at Brit.

“You might as well give up,” she said. Brit gave her a strange look through narrowed eyes.

“What are you talking about?”

“You know what I mean.”

“No, I don't.”

Charlotte sighed and threw back her head. “He's not interested in anyone.”

“What makes you say that?” Brit asked. Charlotte turned around to her from her vanity.

“Sunny just wants to watch and drink,” she broke down for her work friend. “He's not looking for any tail.” Brit frowned at her.

“Why would you think that I would want that?” she asked.

“Oh come out,” the other woman told her. “We can all see it every time you cross paths with him.” Brit puffed up her cheeks.

“Why do you care?” she hissed.

“We just don't want you to make a fool of yourself,” Charlotte summed up. “You are a bright woman and I just hate seeing you acting do stupid for a man that you could never have! Please stop before you end up making a fool out of yourself!” The wild dancer huffed as she walked out of her dressing room.

“Brit!” Charlotte shouted after her. The door swung closed behind the other dancer. Brit puffed up her cheeks as she headed over to the bar.

“What the hell does she know?” she mumbled to herself. “What do any of them know?” She flopped down on the stool. Mimi glanced up at her.

“Want the usual?” the older dancer asked.

“Yes!” Brit said aloud.

“I'm on it,” Mimi said. The other dancer leaned on the bar, sighing. Stupid, she thought. Why can't they all just leave me alone? Brit paused when a flash of light caught her eye. She turned and her heart began to race. Sunny sat at the other end of the bar with his boys. Brit's face colored bright red as she stared at his strong, polished hands.

“Here's your drink, Brit,” Mimi said back in reality. The dancer just pushed away her hand and walked over to her target. In her mind, she began her plan to make Sunny her man by getting to know him better.

Red Fire Crush