Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Fourteen, Chap. Twenty-Eight: Prince in the Hurricane ( Chapter 28 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Prince in the Hurricane

Sunny sat on his throne with his posse. Brit watched him from the bar. She counted down in her mind for the right moment to approach him. The dancer refused to listen to everyone around her. I don't care what they say! I just have to make him notice me. She downed another drink for good luck. Suddenly, someone grabbed her on the arm. Brit turned to see Izzie looking her in eye. The queen shook her head at her.

“Don't even try it,” she warned her. Brit shook her hand away.

“Let me go,” she hissed.

“No,” Izzie said back. Brit used her hand to hit her in the face. The queen rubbed her nose in pain.

“Ow,” she mumbled. By the time she looked up, Brit had already gone on her suicide mission. Izzie gritted her teeth.

“Shit,” she muttered under her breath. Brit swayed over to her target. She nearly tripped over a table leg. The dancer's nostrils flared.

“Who the hell put that there?” she snapped. The other girls didn't want to see where this could be headed. One of the customers looked down at her.

“Are you okay?” he asked. The man offered to help her up, but Brit smacked his hand out of the way.

“Don't touch me!” she snapped.

“I was just…”

“I don't need any help! I can do just fine!” Brit tried to push herself to her feet, but ended up falling over on her face again. “Ow!”

“Oh boy…” Serenity muttered from her corner. Brit balled up her fists.

“Damn it!” she snapped. Another hand reached out to help her. The dancer gritted her teeth.

“What?!” she snapped. Brit looked up to see Sunny offering to help.

“You okay?” he asked. Her cheeks flushed over red.

“Y-Y-Yes!” she yelped. The mafia prince helped her to her feet.

“Thanks,” she said in a small voice. She struggled to say more to him. She waited all night for this, but nothing was coming to mind. Sunny wiped the cover of his mouth. Brit gave him a funny look.

“What?” she asked.

“You have a little blood there,” he whispered.

“Huh?” Brit asked as she reached up for the right corner of her mouth. She wiped away fresh blood. “Oh, thank you,” she said. Sunny gently put his hand on her cheek.

“Come and sit with me,” he said in a low voice. Brit's lips trembled as her face colored over red again.

“O… kay…” she said in a small voice. The other girls watched as she followed Sunny back to his posse. The crisis was adverted, but they all knew that this peace wouldn't last. Sandra watched the whole show from her office.

I'm going to have talk with that girl when we close, she thought. The owner flickered out her cigarette.

Drunk Kitty Cat