Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Fifteen, Chap. Twenty-Nine: Desire Me ( Chapter 29 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Desire Me

Izzie is the queen. That much is true. Many have tried to reach her, but failed. They can't even get her to look their way. Like Bianca, she looks so distant. She keeps her emotions under a glamorous mask. Even the music and glitter couldn't stir her. However, there is one man that can reach her.

Sam doesn't belong in a place of smut. He's older and a professor at a local college. What is he even doing in the Gentleman's Club? Considering who the queen is, it is quite obvious. In his mind, she has her face.

You see, Sam was married to a woman named Sarah. She came from Maine. They met down in South Carolina. Sam and Sarah had a typical love story. They met, dated, and got married. They never had any children. Maybe they didn't plan on having any in the first place. To Sam, having Sarah in his life was enough.

“I wish things could go on like this forever,” she told him one afternoon in their South Carolina home. Sam kissed her on the forehead.

“I do too,” he said. However, two major events set him on his course to Izzie. The first came with good news. Sam went out to his mail box on that July afternoon and received the letter that he had hoped to see. The man quickly opened it and pulled out the letter. He raced inside with joy.

“Sarah!” he shouted. “I got accepted! I got accepted!” His wife looked up with the tray of pot roast.

“What are you talking about?” she asked.

“I got accepted for the teaching position in Japan,” her husband said. “Look!” Sam showed her the letter. Sarah set down the tray and read it for herself. Her face lit up better than a Christmas tree.

“That's great, honey,” she said. “When do we leave?” Sam pushed up his brown-framed glasses with a smile on his face.

“In ten months,” her husband answered.

“I can't wait!” Sarah said. “I always wanted to see Japan in person.” Sam pulled her into a hug.

“Honey?” she asked.

“I love you so much,” he said.

“I love you too,” Sarah said back. However, this happiness would be short-lived. A month later, Sarah complained about a headache that wouldn't go away. When it became too much, her husband drove her straight to the hospital. She was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. She only had six months to live. Most of her time was spent in the hospital. Sam ended up exhausting himself trying to make it easier for her. He even contemplated quitting the program in Japan. Sarah wouldn't hear of it.

“No!” she snapped in her hospital bed. “You worked too hard for this. I won't let you throw it all away!”

“But…” Sam said.

“I don't want to hear it!” Sarah argued back. “Go to Japan for both of us!” Her husband felt stuck on what to say next. He finally took her hand into his.

“Alright,” the professor said.

“Thank you,” his wife whispered. They shared one last kiss. Sarah slowly lowered her eyes.

“I feel sleepy,” she said.

“Do you want me to stay around?” Sam asked.

“Nah,” his wife replied. “I'm just going to take a little nap.” Sarah never woke up from her “little nap”. Sam ended up going to Japan alone.

Now, he saw Sarah's face in Izzie. He wanted to reach out to her, but he's too shy and out of place to even try. She's out of my league, Sam thought. He figured that he could only admire from afar. However, he didn't noticed that Izzie already wanted to pull him out. Tonight was going to be no different. After her dance, she walked over to his corner at the bar.

Yet before anything could happen, they had to deal with a couple of obstacles in the club first.

Old Loves