Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Twenty-Five, Chap. Forty-Nine: Project Bianca ( Chapter 49 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Project Bianca

Here came the biggest challenge. Bianca sat across from the desk from Sandra. The boss narrowed her eyes. She couldn't read anything on her top star's face.

“Tell me what you want,” Sandra said. Bianca's face didn't change.

“Why do you ask?” she asked.

“You are aware that I am going to close the club, right?” the boss asked.

“Yes.”

“You have heard why I am getting you girls to move on, yes?”

“Yes.”

“Good, I won't have to explain too much to you.” Sandra narrowed her eyes. Bianca kept her eyes on her. Sandra raised her eyebrow at her.

“What do you think of that?” she asked.

“It is your club,” the dancer said. “You can do what you want with it.”

“Of course,” Sandra said. “You are right.” She wasn't going to be derailed that easily. The boss re-centered her focus.

“Let me ask you again,” she said. “What do you want?”

“Not much, really,” Bianca said. Her monotone voice reminded Sandra that this wasn't going to be easy.

“Are you sure?” she asked.

“Yes,” the dancer said. If Bianca wouldn't leave, this club wouldn't close. It was then Sandra noticed her most popular dancer's eyes locked on her. Only, there was something else in them. Was she…

“I want to ask you something,” Bianca spoke up. Sandra raised her eyebrow.

“Oh?” she asked. Bianca crossed her legs.

“Are you happy with your choice that you are making?” she asked. That question was to be expected. Sandra had her answer ready.

“Yes,” she said.

“Okay,” Bianca said.

“I want to help you to be happy too,” Sandra said. The dancer's curiosity dulled away in her eyes.

“Why would you do that?” she asked.

“I just want you to move on.”

“And then you can close down the club?”

“Yes.” It was hard for Sandra not to break down screaming from repeating her reasoning. For years, she worked to satisfy men who were bored and needed an escape. What about her escape? The more the days wore on, the more she couldn't see herself running the club anymore. There was no on else would take care of the girls like she would. It would be better if the club closed down after she left. So far, her girls understood and did their best to try and move on. Sandra in turn helped them to do so. Even Charlotte took a hint and left.

“Look, please just let me go,” Sandra said. “I can't keep doing this. I just want a chance to be happy. I started this club to prove that I was able to do it on my own. The years have been a success, but I feel that it's time for me to move on. Can't you please help me to do so? Help me help you.” Bianca uncrossed her legs with no expression on her face.

“Fine,” she said. Sandra looked at her with big eyes.

“Do you really mean that?” she asked. Bianca rose to her feet.

“If you want to leave, then leave,” she said. Sandra tilted her head as she blinked.

“But what will you do?” she asked. The dancer turned and walked over to the door. She glanced over her shoulder as she turned the knob.

“I will manage,” Bianca said. “You just go and be happy for yourself.” Sandra sat at her desk blinking as the last main dancer disappeared out of her office. Did she just… smile? That couldn't be, could it?

---------

Bianca stepped outside of the club as the night was winding down. She had heard the rumors and Sandra just confirmed them tonight. It was fine for the dancer. Bianca would just have to find a new way to make ends meet.

She froze when she made it to the front door. A little light flared in her eyes.

“Jewel, what are you doing here?” he asked.

Defrosting the Ice Queen?