Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Twenty-Four, Chap. Forty-Eight: Charlotte and Tony ( Chapter 48 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Charlotte and Tony

She sent the text to him from her apartment.

Meet me down by the beach at ten.

Charlotte waited around on the beach with her phone in hand. The rest of the story would depend on him. If he showed up, great. If he didn't, oh well. He'll just have missed his chance. Charlotte looked up when she heard footsteps. Tony stood inches away with his phone in his hand.

“Hey,” he said.

“You're here,” Charlotte said. Tony walked up and embraced her. She basked in the strong warmth around her.

“Why did you call me out here?” he asked.

“I have something to tell you,” Charlotte said.

“What?” Tony asked. He trembled as he looked into her eyes. The former dancer drew in a breath.

“I'm leaving Okinawa,” she said.

“What?” he asked.

“There is nothing for me here anymore,” Charlotte said. “I feel that it's time for me to move on.”

“But… What about the club?” Tony asked. His object of affection but up her arms in the air.

“That's closing down, baby,” she said.

“What? Why?” he asked.

“Sandra wants to move on because she's in love.”

“But where does that leave you?”

“Free to do what I want.” Charlotte closed her eyes and listened to the waves on the night ocean. Tony bit on his lower lip.

“I don't get it,” he said.

“Get what?” she asked.

“Why me? Why would you tell me all of this?” Tony asked. Charlotte looked him deep in the eye.

“I want you to come with me,” she said. He looked at her with big eyes.

“Wait… Right now?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes.”

Tony's face turned bright red and quickly bowed. “Marry me!”

Charlotte raised her eyebrow at him. “Why?” He grabbed her by the hands.

“I think I have fallen for you!” Tony said. She narrowed her eyes at him.

“Is that right?” the former dancer asked.

“Yes!” he said. “If you leave, my life will suck again! The only reason I came to that club was to see you dance on stage every night. I knew I had no chance with you, but I still had to see you anyway. When you first talked to me, I thought I was dreaming. I'm not rich or that handsome, but I want to make this dream real.” She gave him a cat-like smile.

“I will marry you, only if you come with me,” the former dancer said.

“Come with you where?” the man asked.

“Anyway,” Charlotte said. “We can go where we want now. There is nothing for me in Okinawa here. You can come with me or stay. That is your choice.” Tony didn't have to think.

“And we are leaving now?” he asked.

“Yes,” she said. Tony leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Charlotte kissed him back as the waves crashed onto the shore.

“I will follow you wherever you go,” he proclaimed with his forehead pressed against hers.

By morning, the couple had left Okinawa for good.

See You Again, Night Queen