Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Twenty-Four, Chap. Forty-Seven: Project Charlotte ( Chapter 47 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Project Charlotte

Now for the last two of the girls. Sandra saved them for last on purpose. By now, she could hear the whispers around the club. This was to be expected. But, Sandra had to do this. It's all part of the plan to move on.

Tonight, Charlotte sat across the desk from her. Sandra raised her eyebrow.

“Go on,” she said. “Tell me what is on your mind.”

“Are you really going to close down the club?” Charlotte asked.

“Yes,” her manager said.

“Why?”

Sandra rubbed her forehead. “I feel that it is time for me to move on. I don't know wish to see this club in the hands of someone else. Please don't try to convince me otherwise. My mind is made up.”

“Is there a man?” Charlotte asked.

“Yes,” the manager said. “But I came to decision to myself.”

“So, why am I here?” the dancer asked. Sandra lowered her hand.

“What do you need to move on from here?” she asked. Charlotte raised her eyebrow.

“What do I need?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Not much really.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

Sandra should've expected this. She did, but it didn't help the lack of emotion on Charlotte's face. The manager thought that she would be much easier than Bianca to deal with. Then, the dancer hit her with a statement she didn't see coming.

“Look, if you are going to fire me, then fire me,” she said. “Don't hide behind a caring mask.” Sandra sat back with a dumbstruck look on her face.

“I'm not hiding,” she said.

“Come on now,” Charlotte said. “You are trying to help us so that you close down the club, am I right?”

“Yes,” Sandra said.

“Then come out and say it. I can take it,” the dancer said. “I could use a change in scenery. Come on out and release me.”

“Is that what you want?” the manager asked. Charlotte nodded once. Sandra cleared her throat.

“I am closing down the club,” she said. “And I hereby relieve you, Charlotte Sacvo of your duties as a dancer at the Gentleman's Club.” Charlotte bowed her head.

“Thank you,” she said. The now ex-dancer bowed her head.

“I will have your pay ready for you after I officially make the announcement,” Sandra said. “That is all.”

“Thank you and good night,” Charlotte said. She stood up and walked out of her former manager's office. Sandra sat back as the door closed. Almost all of her girls were free now. There was still one more remaining. The manager rubbed her forehead.

That still leaves one more, she thought. Sandra figured it would take about three nights to get herself ready to talk Bianca into quitting the club. For now, she took small joy in freeing Charlotte from the club's grasp.

Goodbye, Night Queen