Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Twenty-Six, Chap. Fifty-Two: Lost Glory Days ( Chapter 52 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Lost Glory Days

Today, the Gentleman's Club is closed. The empty building is up for sale. Everyone has moved on to get their thrill elsewhere. The staff and dancers found new and maybe better jobs. The club had a good run while it lasted. Sandra is now happy with her man and running a new business. Sam even proposed to her a year later. Her girls are doing fine just as well.

Brit and Sunny

Brit's mellowed out a bit. She still drinks, but Sunny is able to reign her on a tighter leash. She bites back, but only out of affection. Brit misses the nights of dancing and free drinks. But, she's gained some stability and a man that will take care of her in exchange.

Izzie and Sam

Sam is adjusting. Izzie is the best thing that's ever happened to him. She's made his life that much more exciting. The former dancer has happily moved in. Izzie added her own presence to the drab apartment and things have gotten better. Granted, she does take it easy with him when needed. Sam was an old man after all. He was still teaching at his university. Izzie is currently looking for a job to put in her share for the rent.

Serenity and Cam

Serenity's life got better. Sandra's lawyers helped she full custody of her brother. They were able to find more dirt on the step-father and turn the tides. Serenity, Cam, and Atsushi moved away from Okinawa onto the mainland as soon as the boys graduated from schools. Cam transfer to one of the bigger colleges to get his masters. Serenity enrolled for college as well. She has decided to get a job to support them all. Atsushi is deciding whether he wants to go to college or not.

Mimi and Iwan

Mimi is adjusting to being in a relationship. Iwan is here to help her. She does love him and wants to be a good girlfriend. She's gotten a job as a stylist across town. Iwan paid her a visit on the first day. Her kissed her and wished her good luck. For once in her life, Mimi is truly happy. She didn't even know that could be possible. The former dancer wondered, could every day be like this? It's about to get better. Iwan is planning to propose to her tonight.

Charlotte and Tony

Charlotte and Tony are enjoying life in Tokyo. She got a job as a personal shopper for the time being. She and her boyfriend are working out what they want to do next. They are smart and capable people. Whatever they decide to do, they can pull it off. Tony already has three job interviews lined up this week. Charlotte has helped him through mock interviews. It looks like it can work out for them. What they plan to do once they have settled into something more permanent is up to them.

Bianca and Jewel

Jewel finally got his divorced finalized. His wife didn't really care. No love lost there. Jewel told Bianca that it was over, allowing them to begin their lives together. Like Mimi, Bianca is adjusting to being in a relationship. Jewel is still working on defrosting the ice queen. They are thinking about moving out of Okinawa. There doesn't seem to be much for them here anymore. The ex-wife already did. Turns out, she had a boyfriend all the way out in Hawaii. But enough about her. The couple are taking things step by step by now. They still sleep together and they are dating. They aren't looking for things like marriage and kids at the moment. Right now, Bianca and Jewel are looking for jobs and a new place to live outside of Okinawa.

There once stood a club that hidden among the older buildings in Okinawa. Only a small amount of men could join and indulge in beautiful women dancing on stage. Drinks flowed every night. Money rained all over the club. Today, it sits silent and empty, waiting to be purchased. Maybe someday there will be a new club with all of the glam and indulgence as its predecessor. Many doubt it. It's best to leave it be and enjoy the sexy memories they once held with them.

Return to Innocence