Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Kuro-sama: Tragedy of Light and Dark ❯ Damnation ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

XxXxXx

Kuro-sama: Tragedy of Light and Dark

By: Melissa Norvell

Chapter 3: Damnation

XxXxXx

A couple of weeks later, Hiromi decided to pay Haruaki a visit. He was feeling very depressed and ever since that fated day, he had not seen any glimpse of his white-haired savior. He was very worried about Kurosagari and wondered about his condition. For some reason, Hiromi simply couldn't get him off of his mind.

"Hey there, Hiromi," his feminine friend greeted with a smile on his face. "What's going on? You look a little down about something."

"I haven't seen Kuro-sama," the black-haired boy replied dejectedly. "He's usually around here somewhere but I haven't seen him. I even looked at the bar." That seemed to be the place that the white-haired ninja liked to be, drinking away his pains. It was highly abnormal that Kurosagari wasn't even at the bar.

"Have you tried asking Tsukiyama?" Haruaki asked.

"Tsukiyama?" Hiromi wondered aloud. Who was she and what relevance did she have to anything?

"Yes, Tsukiyama is a good friend of mine and more importantly, she's Kurosagari's sister." The red-haired boy informed.

"Kuro-sama's...sister?" Hiromi didn't know that Kurosagari had any relatives. He was semi-relieved that he did but he was a little shy when it came to talking to people that he didn't know.

"You might find Kurosagari there. The two of them live together in a big house. They've got loads of cash," his friend stated it so matter-of-factly, as if people like that came in and out of his life every day.

"Have you been there before?" The black-haired boy was definitely interested in anything regarding his Kuro-sama. He wanted to know where he lived and wondered what his sister was like. He wondered if Tsukiyama was as beautiful as Kurosagari and what she was like. Was she a ninja? A normal girl? Was she his older or younger sister, or were they the same age? Were they twins? Perhaps she was his adopted sister? So many questions ran through his head about the mysterious pair.

"Yes, I have," Haruaki replied.

"Can you give me directions?" Hiromi really wanted to go there also. Haruaki told him that he would give him the directions and he pulled out a piece of paper and pen from his skirt pocket and proceeded to write down the directions to his best memory. When he was done, the drag queen then handed him the piece of paper and told him that they were the directions to his best knowledge and that they should be pretty accurate. Hiromi took the piece of paper from his hand and thanked him with a bow.

Now he could finally see his spiky-haired savior. Hiromi couldn't wait until he had an opportunity to go to his house! He just hoped that he could muster up enough courage to even knock at the front door.

XxXxXxXx

At Kurosagari's house, the man had inhabited the small balcony in his room upstairs. His figure was slumped over and crouched down in a miserable manner with a hand on his forehead. The ninja leaned against the wall with a dismayed expression on his face as horrid flashback of the past reeled through his head with such impression that it felt as if real life had reverted back to those painful times. He wanted nothing more than to purge himself of those memories but still, they haunted him.

He was pinned by the arms to his own bed. His wrists were held down with small but powerful hands that were milky white in coloration and when he looked around himself, all he could see was tresses of lime green as the man stared into his girlfriend's face. Her look was unlike any that he had seen before. This look was witty and sadistic, as if an evil spirit had possessed her. Azumi smirked wickedly as her face neared his. The two were so close that he could feel her peppermint breath hit his cool cheeks.

"Why are you doing this?" Kurosagari didn't know why he was the one to suffer an injustice that was not his fault.

"Because I want what's mine," Azumi's answer was cold and uncaring.

"I still love you...I've already made the commitment and I've always belonged to you."

"You're so pathetic," the words stung far worse than the sting of a jellyfish, or an ice burn in winter.

"I wish you'd quit using me and love me," the spiky-haired man replied wretchedly, his eyes averting from the cruel girl's face.

"So, you want me to love you, huh?" To her, this was all a game. His feelings meant nothing.

"Yes, that's all I require," he closed his eyes. He knew what was coming. Those fingers the color of bone ripped his shirt down the middle and Kurosagari could feel the fabric shred against his skin as he wished that the girl who called himself his mate would actually feel something for him but it was far too late now. He had already let her win. He had already screwed up any love that could blossom between them and she would never believe that it wasn't his fault. Kurosagari was no longer a boyfriend to her but a prisoner to a false relationship.

"Then I'll love you...I'll love taking this moment from you." In her eyes, he didn't deserve any real love, for he had committed the ultimate sin.

"I know. I deserve it for betraying you."

"You make it sound like punishment. You're the one who wanted love." However, he didn't want this with her, no matter how much he felt that he deserved it.

As soon as one flashback ended, another soon followed that startled and confused the blue-eyed man.

"It's kind of sad. She doesn't really know how to treat you. I mean, anyone could treat you better than her. I mean, if I were going out with you, I'd definitely treat you better," Hiromi's words ripped through his senses like a bullet ripped through flesh.

Kurosagai's eyes narrowed as he glared at the floor with an angry and confused expression. 'Damn you...Why are you crawling your way into my mind?'

His thoughts were interrupted by a quaint knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" The voice was mature and feminine but held certain stoicism to it. It was the voice of a female warrior. It was his sister, Tsukiyama. She heard no response from the other side of the door, so she decided to walk into the room. The older girl saw him on the balcony, his form was concealed behind the light blue veil of a curtain that he had.

Two zori sandals stopped at the spiky-haired ninja's side and he glanced up to see a tall, beautiful girl with long, olive hair that reached past her butt dressed in a yellow kimono with red flowers on the sleeves and bottom. She smiled down at him with kind blue eyes, adorned with thick, black lashes, trimmed eyebrows and ruby lips. "You're still on the balcony? You've been here all day, aren't you going to come downstairs?" His sister asked.

"I will in a few minutes. I'm going to take a shower," Kurosagari informed in monotone.

"Dinner is in the kitchen if you feel like eating today. It's home-made egg rolls," Tsukiyama told him before he confirmed her comment. The girl sighed and told him that she'd see him down stairs and exited the room and let the man shower in peace.

-X-

The water ran hot as it beat against the ivory-skinned man's muscled body. He stood there, nude and closed his eyes as the water hit his face and caused his styled spikes to fall limply around his face. After a few moments passed, the man began to lather a sponge and run it along his body as he washed his chest, stomach and arms. As he cleansed himself, he immersed himself in thought once more.

'I'm so lonely...No matter what I do; I can't make Azumi love me. I've tried everything and no matter what, we get into a fight. It's always about the same thing...Being faithful, love and asking her why she doesn't love me.' Kusosagari placed a hand on the cheek that had been abused many weeks before when he had seen Hiromi at the bar. '...and being hit...What the hell is wrong with me?' He glared at the shower wall. 'I'm acting like a wimp! I'm stronger then that! I'm a great ninja! This is ridiculous! How dare I allow myself to be used by her like this!? but I can't help it...I'm in debt to her, so I have to stay with her...no matter what...but this isn't love. It's forced. I want someone to love me...I'm almost desperate enough to-' The man glanced down as the sponge was lowered between his legs and the thought of self pleasure crossed his mind but his thoughts scolded him for such thoughts. Kurosagari had never believed in self-pleasure before and he wasn't about to start.

'I'm not the type to do this type of thing. It's so immoral and wrong but I need to relieve this pain somehow...' Before he knew it, his hand reached down to his forbidden depths and the sponge soon fell to the wet tile below. 'No matter how much I regret it later...' The ninja stroked himself as his cheeks flushed a slight pink and the spiky-haired man let out a slight moan at the contact and closed his eyes as he let his self-induced bliss take over his body.

As the ninja pleased himself, running his hand along his own length, a familiar thought crept through his mind.

'If I was going out with you, I'd treat you better.' Hiromi's phrase echoed through his head.

Kurosagari's eyes flew open in surprise."What!?" The man's cheeks flushed even more at the embarrassment of thinking about another man while he was doing something so intimate in the shower. His face then turned into one of anger. "What the hell!? What am I doing?!" The angry ninja scolded himself as he dashed from the shower, butt naked and grabbed a towel.

He pulled the towel tightly around his waist to hold down his erection as panic and denial ran through his head at light speed. "Why was I thinking of him?" He asked himself in between pants. "I haven't known him that long...but he said that he could take better care of me then Azumi. What the hell did he mean by that anyway? Oh, why the fuck do I want to know how he meant it? I'm not gay!"

-X-

Hiromi walked up to Kurosagari's front door and held up his hand to knock on it. 'Well, here I go...' He thought as he tried to be brave enough to bring down his fist but he stopped short as Hiromi reminded himself that he shouldn't. After all, the boy barely knew the ninja and he didn't know his sister at all. 'This really isn't my business...I should leave.'

The black-haired boy had let his thoughts win their mental battle and he simply walked down the concrete pathway with a saddened and regretful expression on his face. He knew that he had missed his chance to see him. However, this wasn't a total loss; perhaps next time he would have the bravery to face him. Hiromi had his address so he knew that he could come to his house at any time. He just hoped that his spiky-haired savior would be home when he decided to show up next time.

"Sorry, Kuro-sama...I couldn't have the courage to face you," Hiromi muttered lowly. "I feel so bad..."

"What the?" Tsukiyama pulled back her pale yellow curtains to reveal the darkly-clad boy, walking away from her home. She hadn't heard a knock or anything and there he was, clear as day exiting their drive way. The olive-haired girl cast a perplexed look at him and thought to herself. 'Was he just at the front door? I sensed something there a few minutes ago...Maybe he got the wrong house or something...'

"Just as well...I've never seen that kid before in my life," the ninja's sister told herself. "Maybe he knew my brother or something? Should I stop him? I might be wrong...I mean, he could just have the wrong house and then I'd feel like a jackass...Better just let him go...Besides if he did know Kurosagari, he'll be back," she reasoned with herself and decided to ponder on the subject of her brother. 'Speaking of old Kuro, I wonder why he's been so down lately. It doesn't surprise me. He's been depressed ever since he's been with Azumi these past three years. I wish he'd just kill the bitch and get it over with. I can't stand her anyway. She's a royal snob. Why does he like her? I just hope that he isn't going to get bad like he has been getting.' Tsukiyama cast a concerned glance up the stairs, towards the direction of his room. 'I don't know how long I can endure this...'

In his room, the ninja took out one of his sharpest kunai knives and cut a straight line down the center of his arm. The blood leaked out and dripped onto the carpet less floor below on his balcony. The wind stung the opened wound but to the ninja, this was his world of comfort.

This was the only thing that could possibly relieve the pain that he'd felt for the majority of his life. Troubled blue eyes watched the flow of crimson red from his body and watched it drip onto the ground with a twisted interest.

"There is no redemption for the damned..."

To Be Continued...