Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Magic of Twilight ❯ lets continue our fight IN HELL! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
20 min later in the fight

the men still kept firing at Sara’s shield and it was getting weak “I don’t think I can hang on much longer” Sara yelled with tension and weakness in her voice. “Sara you don’t have to do this I’m fine you don’t have to risk your life over mine” Gage said with sadness in his voice “no I have too, because I’m in love with you and you with me and that’s why I choose to risk my life for yours, I WON’T LET YOU DIE HERE!” Sara said an yelled at the top of her lungs. Just then the last bullet (demon killing bullets) hit the shield and broke it and when that happened Sara flew backwards. Gage yelled out “NO SARA!” “now’s your chance fire at the demon!” by this time Sara was in the range of fire still falling, the men aimed there guns, just before they fired Gage said to himself quickly “no Sara’s in the line of fire, I can’t!, I wont let you die here!” and with that he jumped up grabbed Sara and put her in front of him “Fire!!!”. The men fired there guns at Gage, shot after shot Ita just standing there in horror (kina odd that she saw this stuff before and was in horror, well I guess because Gage was her friend for a little bit and still consider him one, still strange eh).
The firing stopped when they thought they killed him, Gage’s back covered in bullets holes and blood. Sara finally woke up and saw Gage holding her in his arms, she looked at him with love in her eyes and said his name “Gage” but the love in her heart did not last for when she saw the blood on his face and body her heart filled up with horror so much she could not move or say a thing. Then he coughed up blood on the her clothes and said “Sara I love you” and fainted. “Gage…Gage wake up, Gage” Sara said and then she snapped, she kissed him on the lips still filled with blood but she did not care and she got up and yelled out “HOW DARE YOU KILL MY LOVE! NOW YOU WILL ALL DIE BY MY HANDS!!!!!” she put her hands in front of her and started to charge for a overkill attack “OH! NO! it can’t be…. SARA DON’T DO IT!” Ita yelled at Sara to try to get her to stop but when Sara didn’t listen, Ita ran for her life. “HOW DARE YOU KILL HIM MY ONE TRUE LOVE I’LL KILL YOU!! I’L KILL YOU!!!!!” Sara finished charging and fired a black and white fire blast at the men and the leader an killed all that where there. She stopped the attack and fell right beside Gage, put hand out to reach for him and said “Gage” and blacked out.