Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Magic of Twilight ❯ wake up! there danger in the base! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
2 days later

Sara finally woke up “Gage….Gage….Gage” Sara said opening her eyes at the same time. “Sara your awake” Ita said to Sara happily “Ita?...Gage!, where’s Gage! is he o.k. please tell me he’s not dead! please I have to know!” Sara said very unhapply and eager. “he’s fine he’s right beside you” Ita said to Sara, Sara got up out of bed and went beside him “Gage” as she said this she kneeled on both knees and put both of her hands on his hand and stated to pray that he was all right. Gage finally was starting to wake up “Sara uurrhhh Sara where are you” Gage said, eyes filled with fog after being shot at the back. “Gage….your alright I’m so happy your not dead” Sara said with tears in her eyes, “Sara are you alright aaaagggghhhh” Gage said while opening his eyes. “sssshhhhh don’t try to talk” Sara said to Gage to make sure that he was not in pain, Gage put his hand on the side of Sara’s cheek and said her name “Sara…”, Sara rested her head on his hand and grabed his hand gently and gave a little “heh heh” and looked into Gages eyes and he into hers. Ita was still at the side of Sara’s bed thinking of what Gage said “You know you shouldn’t kill what you don’t understand, you should see the situation for what it is and then decide” then all of sudden a soldiers ran a cross the hall with guns in hand, then a red alert sounded and a voice came over the speaker “red alert!, red alert! Dragon demon attacking! all soldiers to the front entrance!” “come on Sara we have to go help(kind of odd that Sara has too fight when she just woke up but she’s a fast healer so she’s probably fine)” Ita yelled to Sara as she ran out the door, “right” just as she was about to go to help Gage was starting to get out of bed “agh let me help you dragon demons are the most dangerous demons” “ no you stay here your still injured you need to rest” Sara said to Gage “but Sara you’ll die” Gage said back “don’t worry I won’t die you just stay here and rest” and with that said Sara ran out of the room.

25 min into the fight

it seemed almost imposable to defeat the demon lots of soldiers where dead and Sara and Ita where out of energy “HA HA HA HA HA! Is this the best you pitiful mortals can do HA HA HA what a joke, well I had fun now its time to end this” the demon said with a horrifying voice “cisa (means dame it in Japanese)” both Ita and Sara said at the same time. Hold it! Both the girls looked behind them and saw Gage in the hall way with one hand on the wall “Gage! What are you doing here! you should be in bed!” Sara yelled, the demon spoke out “Gage hhmm you look like our clans leader…. Wait! Are you not Sora Drakeo the son of Genya Drakeo!” both the girls looked at Gage again but this time with confusion “well that’s who my parents said my father was” Ita looked at Gage with fear while Sara with surprised love in her eyes. The demon stopped the attack and kneeled at Gage “my prince let me take you to your father it would be an honour” the demon said. “I’m sorry I’ll have to decline your offer” Gage said to the demon, “what?.... what do you mean decline?! You actually want to stay with these worthless humans! There nothing but garbage beneath your feet” the demon said with disgust in his voice, Gage spoke quickly after the demon “ I wouldn’t be calling them garbage if I where you, you’re the ones that should be called be garbage” “what!” the demon said with surprise “ya you guys left me to the humans and I was raised to be like a human, so when you call humans garbage then you call me garbage and one more thing if you call my girlfriend garbage one more time I’ll have to kill you” Gage finished, “oh…Gage” Sara said with love in her voice. “Fine! if you won't come back then I’ll have to take you back by force” the demon said with regret and anger, “fine bring it on you fucken bastard I wasn’t going to let you leave here anyway”. “Sara, Ita stay back I don’t want any of you getting hurt” Gage said to both of the girls, both of them nodded there heads and stepped a side so they would not get hurt.