Other Fan Fiction ❯ Edna and Harvey: Harvey's New Crush ❯ Into the Asylum ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Part 11: Into the Asylum

As the three made their way through the almost barren asylum, Cindy became a bit worried. It looked as if the asylum was haunted or abandoned.

"What's happened here?" she asked the rabbit in her arms.

"A lot of things had changed since you were in your coma." Harvey explained.

"What do you mean?" she curiously asked him.

Harvey patted her, speaking, "Ever since the doctor had started searching for Edna, he has neglected taking care of the asylum. And about 2 months ago, he took up on a helicopter. He wasn't seen by the patients again, but we know better: He's STILL around."

"Oh dear."

"He can help you. So what if the doctor's correcting methods are a little...well how do you say, twisted. I-"

"I have to be honest," Nousagi frowned, "I think you were better off with your true eyes."

"And blue eyes make you look like an idiot, Nu Nu."

The taller rabbit twitched, looking angrily as he snapped, "Nu Nu?!"

"It's not my fault your name's hard to pronounce sometimes." the small rabbit scoffed.

The two were hushed as Cindy stopped. She looked at the peculiar fellow in the asylum halls, staring at the window to the outside which seemed boarded up, sighing a bit as he was pondering.

"Is that the Beeman I sometimes talk to?" she spoke rhetorically to herself.

Then, the man wearing the bee costume, the Beeman as everyone called her, noticed the three.

"Hello, Cindy." he simply spoke, "You look as if you have been gone for quite some time."

"Yeah, you could say that." she sighed, "And anyway, long story short: I was in a coma and during that time, I uh...oh I don't know if you will believe me."

"Try me." he simply spoke, "And who is your friend nearby? The one wearing a hood and covering his face?"

"His name is Nousagi. And um, it's complicated."

"Oh, it isn't complicated. I once saw a little rabbit being held by an inmate we used to have here." Beeman said thoughtfully as he glances at Nousagi. "Although, the other one is smaller and has a big mouth."

"I do not have a-" Harvey began protesting before realizing, quickly speaking, "I mean he sounds like a troublemaker."

The hood was briefly removed as the Beeman spoke, "I knew it. An Imaginary Friend. But they are suppose to not exist in this town since 50 years ago."

"Um, well, long story, there is a genie where I come from and sadly...I'm only here for one day until sunrise tomorrow morning." Nousagi explained.

"I see." The man in costume nodded.

"But what happened here?" Cindy spoke with concern, "What happened to the asylum? It looks all broken and such?"

"It's because Dr. Marcel no longer has time for the other patients." he explained to the three.

"Meaning?" Cindy ask puzzled.

"Ever since his accident, he became more obsessed than ever." The Beeman explains sternly. "All he wants is finding Edna and making her suffer."

Cindy looked a bit more concerned as did Harvey. The former knowing that it would be a matter of time before he would find that person and Harvey looking like he was more guilty of the crime he helped his former friend committ.

"And currently, I have heard Dr. Marcel has started searching for you too since you went missing." he continued, pointing to her, "He believes you're the key to helping the insane doctor create these anti-childhood dolls similar to the ones you have made months ago before you vanished."

Cindy began shivering with fear. She remembered what she had read from the profiles about his insane obsession of killing off childhood and misbehavior. Something that was just human nature.

The human felt the big rabbit holding her gently, trying to do his best to keep her remaining calm as her eye twitched slightly.

"He won't find me. As long as I'm one step ahead of him, I doubt he will use me for anymore doll making." she explained to the Beeman, "And honestly, I hate being used. Just having the thought of people taking me in and making me feel comfortable, only for me to learn that they're actually manipulative and are using me? That's just as bad as destroying childhood."

She looked at Harvey, then at Nousagi, continuing, "Besides...I already have my own Harveys anyway."

"Yes...unless, and this is what King Adrian said, someone gets into your own trance and defeat them." Beeman said grimly. "Then again, he hasn't been much of a psychic since he gave up his abilities after losing to Edna and Harvey."

"Yeah, that was Edna and me all right." Harvey spoke quietly.

Nousagi's ears lowered with a bit of worry with Cindy looking down a bit.

"Defeat as in kill off sentient beings?" Cindy frowned.

"Sentient?" Beeman looked stunned.

"They're not just demons, but they're originally humans...humans who were killed in an accident before they were reincarnated as restriction blocks. Nousagi, too."

"Maybe for them, but not me." Harvey quietly scoffed to her, not believing that he himself was once human.

"And besides, I don't care whether they're demons or humans...they're the only friends I have and I love Nousagi for who he is inside."

He looked at her holding Nousagi's hand, like a lover would do. So she truly was telling the truth about her love for Nousagi.

He didn't know whether to tell her if he should accept it, tell her it was wrong, or what, but the way she told him this news...

"Anyway, I needed to come here to do two things." Cindy spoke, "Find evidence to show the police since I was never contradicted from going to them and drop this little guy back to Dr. Marcel. Because after this, I won't need this little Harvey anymore."

"But Cindy!" Harvey tried telling her, "I thought we were friends."

"We are, but if Dr. Marcel found me with you, Mark might be with him and-"

"Yipes! Now that you mention that guy, I rather you didn't get into anymore trouble because of me."

"Well I must be off then," Beeman spoke, shaking their hands, "I have things to take care of. And I suggest your rabbit keep the hood on or he would be brought in for questioning."

"It's understandable." Nousagi sighed.

Cindy finally began pulling the taller rabbit away as he continued, "It was nice to meet you, um Beeman was it?"

"As of you...Nousagi." Beeman said, waving goodbye as he left the area.

***

Back within the trance world earlier, Arnab had gone back into the lamp as soon as his brothers had begun discussing. Sometimes, the bunny heat came at a worst possible timing.

"Ungh...why now out of all times?!" he muttered, landing back in his home.

The genie frowned a bit, looking at the bulge in his pants. He may have let go of the fact that Cindy would never love him in the same way Nousagi did, but his bunny instincts don't let him forget.

Arnab snapped his fingers, trying to hope to find something to make the thoughts that he usually desired in other times die down.

However, when he looked at the visual, it showed the scene of Cindy having removed her borrowed coat, dropping it and showing her naked body.

He gasped a bit, watching her watching Nousagi's masturbation as she was briefly moaning, not concentrating on dressing herself.

And besides, it wasn't like those pictures he secretly took that got confiscated from Justitia.

Arnab's tail twitch as did his earring ear, grinning at her starting to touch herself, rubbing herself as she moaned.

Opening his harem pants, Arnab's dick was pulled out as he watched the vision of her masturbating, starting to drool as he watched.

"Mmmmm, so hot..." he muttered.

Arnab continued watching her touch her exposed clits and pinching her tits, moaning as he throbbed.

He continued watching her, thrusting his dick. He wished he himself would have been the one there in the real world, but...

"Oh god, Cindy..." he moaned loudly.

It was then he saw the visual of his brother, his dick out before both were humping one another.

Arnab gasped and drooled while thrusting his dick, grunting and moaning loudly.

The genie smirked when he watched her thrusting on his brother's dick, throbbing more and more.

"Unnnh, Cindy...cum please!" was what he said.

The bunny genie continued watching as he heard the two moaning louder and louder.

I couldn't have had a better porn movie than this, he thought.

The genie groaned loudly, his green eyes opened before he cummed on his hand with the two in the visual cumming hard together.

Arnab sighed, looking at the two in the real world visual. He really had wished to follow. However, and sadly, genies can't grant their own wishes.

Arnab finally licked the cum from his hand, then looked seriously at the vision ending.

"They'll be okay." He spoke to himself.

After a moment, he began pondering, "I still feel a bit horny...maybe I should create some ladies while I'm down here."

Arnab smirked a bit, looking a bit confident as the day he encountered Cindy the first time.

And to him, it would be just enough for him.

***

Things were quiet when Dr. Marcel's desk was opened and emptied. She couldn't believe what she had discovered in the room. The more things that were found within the documents, the more illegal each document contained.

"This is just like stealing." she frowned a bit.

"But you are stealing," Harvey said, "Maybe a restriction on stealing should've been placed on you."

Cindy's eye began twitching. No matter how Harvey was trying, he was acting like some sort of whiner or something she detested.

"Harvey! Come on! It's only borrowing temporarily." she tried reassuring him, "And besides, stealing is only when you're caught."

Nousagi, meanwhile, looked at the photos of Alfred with one having the half torn picture of Edna on it. He must have really hated Edna besides the killing of Alfred.

"Looking at the Alfred pictures?" she asked, putting the evidence in her bag.

"Yes, and to be frank, I'm not exactly fond of the boy either." he explained with a frown.

"Why?" Cindy ask Nousagi puzzled.

"He's a nerd...a big obnoxious nerd." Nousagi answers dryly.

"No Lobby!!" Harvey spoke in protest, "We do not mock the boy...even if he is a sleezeball and a toad."

"Or an idiot." Nousagi nodded.

"A moron!"

"A pimpled ulcer."

"A bag of pus."

"Dumb as a bag of nails."

"Crybaby!"

"Butthead!"

"Goof!"

"Dumbass!"

"Braindead motherfriggin' vomit-munching horse fornicator!"

"An idiotic fucking ass of a nerd!"

"BOYS!!" she gasped in shock.

"What?" Both rabbits asked in confusion.

"Alfred may have been born with disabilities or something and from the profiles, the implants made his disabilities and voice worse." Cindy said, glancing at the documents.

"He's still a jerk to me." Harvey frowned before realizing, yelping as he quickly spoke, "Uh I mean that would be what I would say had the doctor convinced me otherwise."

"Face it," Nousagi frowned, fixing his beard, "You may be sane now, but your hatred of Alfred when he changed is still as strong as mine. And no one can change the hatred on Alfred."

Just then, a noise was heard, causing her to yelp, "Sounds like someone's coming."

She picked up Harvey as she continued, "Sorry, Harvey, but you know what would happen if Dr. Marcel finds me and has Mark with him."

"Yeah, I know." he nodded, "But being with you, it feels like I can trust you with my life."

"Of course you can trust me." She smiled, "We're friends after all. And since I have one wish left that I haven't followed yet, you can ask me for anything...at least when we meet again."

"A wish, huh?" Harvey pondered a bit, "So the wishes you made, you follow these?"

"Yep. And besides, it's not like no one can stop wish granting, right?"

Finally, after hugging Harvey again, she left the room with Nousagi and Harvey both looking at one another for a long moment.

"There is something you should know before you leave." Harvey said to him.

"Hmmm? What?" Nousagi asked.

"The true original versions of yourself and your brothers are inside me and as long as I can hypnotize more than one, you will probably not be the only ones. Heck, if lucky, these copies will be just as what you guys SHOULD be: Just restrictions. Restrictions with one purpose."

"Harvey, listen. I may be a copy of the demon controlling anger, but I am STILL my own person. And dammit, I love Cindy. Our love is real. Nothing changes that. Plus we may both sense copies of these restrictions breaking, but I rather stay with Cindy. She needs someone after all."

"But it will all end in heartbreak and-"

In anger, Nousagi glared, "Do you even listen to yourself?! You're not your mischievous self! You use to play with fire! You use to give tempomorphs! Fuck, you even use to stay with your Edna. But now, you've become something that even I destest: An Alfred!"

"And YOU have become a butt scratcher!"

He paused before departing, stating sadly, "You used to like butt scratches back then..."

When he was gone, Harvey looked down a bit, his ears drooped a bit. He didn't want to admit it, but in a way, Nousagi was right.

"Yeah...I did use to like having my fuzzy butt scratched...Nousagi." was all he said.

***

Once Nousagi was back in the halls that afternoon, he heard the voice of Cindy screaming from one of the opened doors.

"Oh no!" He spoke with worry, going to the opened door.

When he looked inside the storage room, he looked horrified at who he saw: Mark groping Cindy under her shirt as she struggled. And worse: He was drunk.

"Guess splitting from those losers this afternoon to come back here WAS a good idea." he smirked in a drunk manner, "Otherwise I wouldn't have found you snooping into the doc's office and grabbed you."

"You're drunk again, Mark." she glared as she struggled not to moan, "Let go of me!"

"Oh no, no, no. I'm gonna make sure you're awake this time to take all of it."

"Wh-what do you mean by this time?"

"Oh you don't know?" he smirked, "I've been visiting you since you were in a coma. At least then you kept your mouth shut when you took fucking with me."

She looked horrified at what he just said: Mark raped her while she was in a coma! Not only was this disgusting, but it would mean that...

Nousagi, growling in anger, slowly neared his fake beard, removing it as his red eyes narrowed to Mark undressing himself as he held Cindy by his belt.

This injustice must be dealt with, Nousagi thought as he glared.

"Let go of me, you ass!" she snapped, trying to shove the ex in boxers away.

"Why?" he smirked, "You got a boyfriend or something during our separation?"

"Yes, and he's named Nousagi."

"Sounds like a fat loser!"

Nousagi growled in fury, his face turning red as he started glowing.

"Know what time it is? Humping time!" Mark shouted, jumping to Cindy. "And New Loser's just a figment ass!"

Cindy gasped, ducking down, knowing it wouldn't end well.

As Mark jumped, Nousagi glowed, causing Mark to be lifted up higher than he had jumped.

For that brief moment, Mark slowly turned as he saw the rabbit, hood off, at the crack of the door as the rabbit hissed hatefully, "My name...is Nousagi!!"

Then, when Nousagi swiftly moved the arm he used, Mark was flung through the window, crashing through the glass as he screamed, falling downward to his death.

However, the way he had jumped, no one else would know that Mark's death was no accident.

When everything was clear, Nousagi entered before speaking to the ducked Cindy, "Hey...you all right?"

Cindy opened her eyes, looking up before noticing Nousagi near her, watching him remove the belt that held her arms.

"Nousagi..." she realized, "You...you saved me."

"I had no other choice." he stated, "If I had been there earlier, you wouldn't have been caught by that awful man."

He looked seriously to her as he continued, helping her up, "People like him sometimes don't deserve you. I've seen and heard what he did...He had wronged you all this time. He hurt you when you were in the trance world...and all that time until now, I couldn't protect you."

"But you're here now...and Mark's gone." Cindy said, hugging him, "And this time, I know Mark will never come back."

The rabbit lifted her up, looking at her with care before continuing, "Anyway, we should probably find one of the dolls you made as proof."

"The last I remember: The dolls were in the padded room." Cindy said, remembering seeing the padded room unlocked earlier.

The two departed the room together, Cindy retrieving the glasses and Nousagi placing the fake beard back on alongside the hood, heading to the padded room.

Once inside the room, both Cindy and Nousagi looked at the dolls that had been created, all similar to Harvey, minus the scars.

The rabbit lifted one of the dolls, glancing, "And all of these all started when you started thinking of me?"

"Yeah..." Cindy said, "Kind of silly, wasn't it?"

She picked up one of them, speaking, "This was the very first one I made, so I think maybe he'll come with us."

"Why this one?" he asked.

"Well how else will they believe us?"

Finally, they left the padded room full of Harveys. She hoped this would be enough to convince the police.

***

That evening, the two approach back to town, the human accidentally colliding with someone and accidentally dropping the papers with Harvey doll.

"Sorry about that, sir!" she said with worry.

"You're in the way and I have to make my report before I head back tomorrow." the gray skinned man glared.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"None of your concern."

She looked at his clothing, asking, "Is that a school uniform?"

"In a way, but it's for disguising myself as a transfer student." the man explained, "After all, it's part of why I'm investigating in secret."

"That explains why you look older than a teenager." Nousagi spoke dryly.

"If you will excuse me, I have a mission against the Convent and Asylum to take care of." the man said.

However, Cindy, realizing what he said, stopped him as she asked, "Wait...the asylum? As in Dr. Marcel's Asylum?"

"Yes. You have been there?"

"I worked there...or at least I use to before I found out his true intentions."

"Then you must know of what goes on in Dr. Marcel's experimentation."

She slightly nodded as he continued, "I'm glad you ran into me, because it would seem we would have everything that is needed...almost. All that is left is a confession from him."

The gray skinned man looked seriously to them as he continued, "Anyhow, allow me to introduce myself. I am Chief Deputy Gerret Gordon Gardengore. I'm an undercover investigator for the Juvenile Department."

He glanced at the two seriously, "I took a position in the convent as a cover to observe Mother Superior. My assignment is to uncover evidence proving her educational methods violate youth protection laws."

He took the profiles Cindy gave, looking seriously, "And apparently, according to these, Dr. Marcel is an even bigger fish to fry. Compared to him: Mother Superior is a saint."

"I've waited so long to right this wrong," Cindy grinned with a relief.

"But if you managed to take these from the doctor's eye, then that means he may believe you are in need of a correction of character." Gerret continued, "And if that were to happen, you may end up like this Alfred person."

She looked a bit concerned, knowing he was right. She would be wanted by the man who was above the law.

"There's one other thing you should know..." she said, slowly pulling out the Harvey doll she created months ago.

She showed the rabbit toy to him as she spoke, "This is what Dr. Marcel had me make months ago. I was fortunate to be in a coma for months, so his operations were put to a halt unless he can find other people who can do some embroidery or something similar to sewing." Cindy explained.

"And the Harvey doll...what does it do?" The officer glanced.

"I think this is where I'll explain," the rabbit spoke calmly.

He walked close to the human male, careful not to let his hood be lifted or have him remove his hood.

"These dolls that she had beautifully created," he began, holding the lifeless doll, "The Harvey dolls hypnotize you and places restrictions or behavioral blocks if you were to call it within you, preventing you from taking these certain blocks. One of them is playing with fire, another contradicting adults, then there's lying, touching alcohol, going to dangerous places, touching sharp objects, and of course anger. And from what I can tell, if the doctor learns what Cindy does, he will also restrict following wishes."

"How do you know this?" he asked the disguised rabbit in hood. "And who is this with you, young lady?"

"My name is Cindy. Cindy Gingers. This is Nousagi." She explained, pointing to him. "And well, long story short, in a way, he too was used by Dr. Marcel."

"That name is pretty hard to say, though." Gerret pondered, glancing at Nousagi.

Nousagi winced from Gerret's curious hand from reaching the hood, slightly backing away in fear.

"You wouldn't like to see what I would look like." Nousagi explained, covering his face, "I..."

The hood was finally pulled, showing the rabbit's face with Nousagi slightly nervous.

"A rabbit?" Gerret gasped in surprise, "Your comrade is an Imaginary Friend?!"

End of Part 11