Other Fan Fiction ❯ Edna and Harvey: Harvey's New Crush ❯ The Night Together ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Part 12: The Night Together

Gerret was stunned at the rabbit. He, an Imaginary Friend, existing in a place that had forbidden Imaginary Friends for 50 years to exist here.

"He's your creation?" he asked the female.

"No, he was made by Dr. Marcel!" she spoke, "And uh, long story short...he's uh...a restriction block. A demon, in fact."

"Hmmm, that does explain the appearance similar to the doll." Gerret pondered. "So you know what comes to those under hypnosis, do you not?"

"Yes. Destroying the demon within, but these demons that I bonded with...they may have their own quirks, their virtues that make little to no sense. Hell even one of them's a fat chubby pervert sometimes! But I am not going to kill them. They're the only friends I have."

"You do realize that a friendship with a behavioral block is dangerous. Not to mention if you were to ever fall in love with one of them, it would not only be forbidden, but you would be looked down upon." Gerret tried explaining to her.

"I don't care!" she frowned, remembering the conversation similar to the Beeman's, "I love Nousagi for who he is. And that is not going to change."

"Are you telling me you're in a relationship with him?" Gerret groaned.

"Yes, what about it?" Nousagi glanced. "We've bonded together and slowly fell in love. And honestly, it does feel right, despite everyone else saying that it is wrong for a mortal and demon, let alone a human and rabbit, to fall in love with one another."

Gerret only frowned a bit, glaring, "I will never understand these forbidden relationships."

He turned to them, looking seriously as he said, "Listen to me: Until the time comes for Dr. Marcel to be arrested for his inhumane acts, you need to stay as far away from him as possible."

"It's not like I have a home to go to anyway." Cindy told him, "I mean I practically ditched that dump first chance I got when I woke up."

"Believe me, as a key witness, you're most valuable and you need to ensure that you have as much evidence against Dr. Marcel as you can have."

"And if he actually finds her?" Nousagi asked.

"Then I'm afraid that he may do horrible and unspeakable things to her." Gerret explained.

Now Nousagi was more worried than before.

"I rather not find out what kind of horrible and unspeakable things he would do." she spoke with concern.

"Can't you just let your cop buddies deal with the problem?" Nousagi glanced.

"Unfortunately, I need more than just some papers and a rag doll for proof." Gerret explained, "I would need a confession from the doctor himself."

"Yeah, that's gonna be a problem from Alfred's dad." he groaned, shuddering at the thought of Alfred.

The officer paused for a moment before looking at his watch, speaking, "I'll help you in any way I can, Cindy. But until then, I must continue my duties. I shall contact you through the phone whenever I find new evidence. We shall meet again, Miss Gingers."

Finally, they watched Gerret leave. It seemed like she found another she could trust with her life.

After a moment, Nousagi looked at the sky, realizing, "It's already sunset, Cindy. I only have 12 hours left of being here."

The human smiled, placing his hood back on as she said, "Then let's make the most of our night together."

Both held one another's hand, smiling before they walked together toward the town.

***

As the night sky shone, Harvey had waited before hearing the familiar wheels of the doctor approaching the office.

The door opened up with the familiar man in wheelchair arriving, glancing as he frowned a bit.

"Good evening, dear doctor." he said to him, "How was business?"

"Harvey, what happened?" he asked the rabbit with a bit of confusion, "You were suppose to assist Babbit, Mark, and Hulgor on finding Cindy & Edna. And where is Mark? He never came back with Hulgor and Babbit."

"Mark?" he spoke a bit obliviously.

"Yes, the man who was the most professional on his job."

Harvey peeked from behind the opened door of the office and storage room. The rabbit pondered a bit about what the commotion outside was about earlier before turning to the doctor.

"Your comrade looks as if he had died by accident when he came back to the asylum." he replied.

"And you did nothing to stop it?!" He glared.

"Sir, I wasn't-"

"Nevermind! Ugh, he was going to be a perfect candidate to be tested on, to ensure the hypnotherapy spread."

He then picked the rabbit up, asking, "So tell me...how was Cindy so easy to be missed?"

Harvey looked a bit nervously. He wouldn't dare disobey Dr. Marcel and yet he was still fond of Cindy as well.

It was as if those memories of Alfred trying to break him and the traumatizing memories were coming back to...

"I don't know, okay!?" he replied in fear, "But she's really nice and doesn't break any of the rules. She made sure that was part of her wishes when she explained when I briefly met her!"

Dr. Marcel pondered about what he said. So Cindy was following her wishes, wishes that she gained the ability from during her coma?

The fearful rabbit only continued, "And besides, even if I could find her, her demon boyfriend, that restriction block, isn't going to allow it!"

"Demon boyfriend?" Dr. Marcel frowned, "What are you talking about?"

"Uh, don't get mad, but remember the first restriction I placed on her? Well I believe that Cindy has fallen in love with him." he spoke nervously.

"Hmmm...very interesting...but wrong." Dr. Marcel frowned, "However, it DOES give me an idea."

He then went to his desk, opening it as he dug out his tools, not noticing some of his illegal papers were missing.

"Harvey?" he asked the rabbit.

"Yes, good doctor?"

He watched as, to Harvey's horror, Dr. Marcel pulled out a knife along with a drill. The doctor only grinned as Harvey was slammed to the table with the drill coming close to him.

"Doctor, what are you doing?!" he yelped, "Stop! Keep the knife away!!"

The doctor only calmly said, "How would you like to have one more virtue inside you? And I know just the perfect one."

Harvey began realizing what a horrible mistake he had made: Telling about Cindy's wishes being granted to the evil doctor and him about to put a restriction on wishes.

Finally, as the knife headed down to Harvey, all he could do was scream loudly, "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

***

Time had passed by the couple, neither one caring what other people would say about them.

Both Cindy and Nousagi had enjoyed they had gone through: Having a nice dinner together, watching a bad movie to mock in the theater, and even dance in a night club together.

Cindy and Nousagi had approached the broken home of the Konrads once more. To Cindy, it was a nice place to stay in for a couple of nights before she had to move on. Plus the fake glasses helped her not be recognized.

The two had spent the majority of the night on the wondrous date, but it would soon be dawn.

Neither were tired, however, as both approached the bedroom together, sitting together with ease. It was good to have some form of company after all.

"Besides what currently happened," Cindy began, holding his hand, "Today was the most wonderful day I ever had with you."

"I only wish I could stay as long as I want to be with you." he said, hugging her.

He lifted her chin as he continued, "But I think this would be the next best thing...if you are ready."

She nodded to him, both smiling to each other. Never had she been in a wondrous time with this rabbit.

And yes, despite the interspecies romance between the two forbidden, neither of them cared.

Slowly, both kissed softly, moaning as they did so.

The human moaned loudly, feeling his tongue going into her mouth, exploring inside. The tongue that felt so real.

Cindy, feeling Nousagi grabbing and scratching her ass, moaned loudly a bit with Cindy undoing the knot on the fake beard, letting it drop to the ground.

The human and rabbit slowly broke the kiss with Cindy stripping of the clothing she was given, leaving her naked.

"I want this, Nousagi." She begged, "And I want it to be with you..."

Nousagi smiled, opening his robe before he dropped it, the bulge in his jeans rising. Both knew this was the night that they...

Cindy slowly rubbed the bulge, causing the bunny to moan with his tail twitching.

"Mmmm, Cindy..." he muttered.

The pants unbuttoned and unzipped, the rope belt was undone with penis taken out, hard and squirting some precum.

"Heh, you feel horny again," she smiled to Nousagi, pulling the pants off of him.

Nousagi watched as Cindy slowly licked the cock, rubbing it as he groaned.

She leaned him to the bed, letting him sit down before she started sucking his cock.

He gasped and groaned loudly, holding the human's head as he moaned.

He was probably glad that his restriction wasn't 'you must not fuck one another or fall in love' or their romance would never had happened.

She sucked more and more, rubbing his ballsac as the bunny groaned and moaned loudly, ears risen with his muscles tensing.

"Ooooh Cindy! Fuck yes!" He groaned loudly, holding her.

The bunny blushed, petting her as he moaned and groaned, watching her suck and lick his dick.

Her head bopped up and down, sucking as she did so.

The male panted, his tongue hanging from each suck and lick she was doing, his penis burning more and more.

"Cindy, yes!!" he shouted with pleasure.

The rabbit cummed hard, causing her to be covered by the sticky goo with cum in her mouth.

"So tasty..." she muttered.

He lifted the human, lying her down on the bed before sucking and licking her breasts with hard tits.

She gasped and moaned from his tongue, smiling as she did so.

"Ahhhh Nousagi!" She yelped with pleasure.

She felt his teeth nibbling on her tits, groaning more and more.

She held his head, moaning more as he continued nibbling and sucking.

The human continued gasping and moaning more and more, feeling his tongue going down to her belly and clit, which was soaking wet.

"Mmmm, tasty." Nousagi said in a horny tone, sucking and licking her pussy.

The bunny sucked and licked, holding on to her ass while scratching it.

Cindy gasped and moaned loudly, feeling his tongue going inside her, groaning more and more.

"Unnnh Nousagi..." she muttered, starting to sweat.

She held his ears, playing with them as she continued moaning from his tongue sucking.

"Oh god, yes!" She shouted.

Nousagi continued sucking and licking more and more, knowing that she would eventually give out.

"I love this!" she shouted, "Oh Nousagi! YES!!"

She cummed hard, squirting her wetness on to her bunny love.

Nousagi smiled, removing himself as he licked some of the cum, grinning with pleasure.

"I think I know what I can give you, if you were to allow it." He said to her with a smile.

"Then take me..." was all she said.

Her legs were pulled apart slowly before Nousagi thrusted his hard member into her, causing her to gasp and moan loudly.

"OOOOOH!! So big!" she spoke as she yelped.

The blue bunny thrusted hard and fast, starting to moan and groan.

He couldn't believe what he was doing: having sex with her for real in the real world and both were enjoying it so much.

"Oooooh Nousagi...god!" she groaned loudly.

"Mmmm, so tight." Nousagi panted.

Both moaned loudly with the rabbit thrusting harder and faster, groaning as she felt his penis go deeper and deeper into her.

"OOooh Nousagi yes!" she shouted, bucking from each hump he was doing.

Nousagi's face started turning red, groaning and screaming with her operatic moans and screams. Both never had this much pleasure in their lives and he had hoped this would be the best one of all.

"Cindy!" he screamed, starting to cum inside her womb.

"NOUSAGI!!" she shouted, feeling his cum shoot inside while she cummed hard.

The human and rabbit removed themselves, both relieved with the cum spilling on the bed side, panting with exhaustion.

The bunny looked at her covered in the cum that remained as it was covering her. The human only smiled, licking some of it before Nousagi blushed.

Both looked at one another, grinning with one another smiling to each other, for this erotic romantic night was what both would need.

He had hoped this night would be worth it.

Just then, the sky began to clear as the human and rabbit looked.

"It's almost dawn," the rabbit spoke as he realized.

Cleaning himself up quickly, Nousagi grabbed his pants with rope belt, quickly placing the objects on or he'd be naked upon arriving back.

After a moment, Nousagi, placing the false beard on himself, looked at the naked Cindy, picking up the cloak for him as she begged in tears, "Nousagi...please..."

The bunny sighed, knowing that he could not stay permanently, no matter how much he wanted to.

He looked at her, softly smiling, "Keep the cloak. Arnab has my real one back home."

Cindy looked at the cloak she held, then back at Nousagi whom picked up his staff.

"I'll always remember this, Nousagi." she said to him, hugging the rabbit as the sun started rising.

Nousagi, slowly starting to fade from the real world, lifted her chin up, speaking with little regret, "I'll never forget the experience. At least this way, you have something to remember me by...hopefully. For now, stay safe, my love."

Cindy finally kissed the rabbit, both shedding tears as the sun fully came. When the sun shone brightly, Nousagi had completely disappeared, leaving only the tear that fell on the floor and the cloak Cindy held.

The human shedded small tears, slowly smiling before looking at his cloak, hugging it tightly. She would never forget her night with him after all.

After a moment, Cindy lied on the bed, naked with the cloak she held hugged tightly as she finally slept. She did stay up all night after all.

***

Nousagi opened his eyes, finding himself back in a familiar forest. He was back in the trance world. The world that he was created in.

His ears drooping down, Nousagi looked down a bit, his tears slowly dropping. He knew he wanted to stay with the human he loved, but he...

"Hey," the familiar voice of one of his brothers called out.

The bunny with red eyes turned, noticing his six siblings with Arnab holding the familiar brown cloak from earlier.

With a bittersweet smile, Arnab asked, "You left this back in my lamp."

Nousagi sighed, taking the cloak and placing it back on.

"Um, you know, you still have one wish left." Justitia tried reassuring him.

However, Nousagi's mind was on other things before speaking, "Listen...there's something you should know...about Dr. Marcel and his true intentions..."

"Hmmm, you know, I've been thinking..." The dragon pondered, "The rest of us had our eyes and voices changed...well not the snowman's eyes, but I doubt coal eyes turn color anyway."

"Get to the point."

"Oryctolagus is right, though," Cherokee nodded, "It's only when we do the opposite of our programming."

"So true." Lepus nodded.

"Indeed." Hase glanced.

"And well...I think the reason why they changed was because not only do we have to learn that our laws aren't always good..." Justitia began, "But also we rejected our creator, Dr. Marcel."

Arnab finally pointed to his oldest brother, asking, "But your eyes and voice don't stay changed. Is there something that makes you not reject Dr. Marcel completely?"

"Honestly, he did treat Cindy with some respect," Nousagi tried explaining, "And he may have had done some mistakes, but...it's only if he were to harm Cindy in any way that I would completely reject Alfred's father."

Most shuddered at the thought of Alfred. They may had fused with Harvey, but even they had standards when it came to Alfred.

"Then you think we should probably make him reject Marcy?" Arnab smirked a bit, each of them glancing at the yelping Nousagi.

"Perhaps." Justitia nodded.

"I have a few methods to make him reject the doc." Arnab smirked, showing a feather he planned for tickle torture.

"Gah! No!" Nousagi yelped, backing away from the six nearing him, "Get away from me!"

"As someone once said: I think somebody needs a tickle."

The oldest looked fearful, darting off as Justitia smirked, "And besides, he does need to learn not to be bossy on us sometimes."

"Perfect!" The dragon smirked, carrying his six siblings before following after the lead rabbit.

Nousagi, meanwhile, looked seriously as he said to himself, "Stay safe, Cindy..." while continuing to run from the tickle torture that his brothers have planned.

***

That morning, Dr. Marcel grinned at his completed work, looking devilishly to Harvey, whom awoke.

"Doctor?" he asked, "Good morning, sir. I blanked out last night. What happened?"

"Just did a little modification to you." The doctor grinned, "Do you know what your newest restriction is?"

"I shall recite the restrictions for you, doctor." Harvey spoke.

He got up as he spoke through his voice box, "You must not contradict adults. You must not lie. You must not play with fire. You must not use sharp objects. You must not touch alcohol. You must not hang around dangerous places. You must not lose control. And you must never follow your own wishes."

"Excellent." he chuckled wickedly, rubbing his hands.

He looked seriously before continuing, "It's time we find Cindy and use it on her, don't you think?"

However, Harvey was secretly worried. With this new restraining block placed on himself to give, it would give out some trouble to her. Plus he did like Cindy as a friend.

However, before he could use his wheelchair to depart the room with him, the phone began ringing. The doctor looked at the telephone on his desk near the bunny plush, glancing at it.

After a few more rings, he picked it up, answering, "Hello?"

"It's about time!" A stern voice spoke out, "Is this the asylum psychiatrist, Dr. Horatio Marcel?"

"Yes, this is he. Why do you ask?"

"This is Mother Superior Ignatz of the Covenant Church. You know, the one on the hill, for the really clueless?"

"Of course I do. I'm not an idiot."

"J-Just listen to me! These ch-ch-children are the worst students I have ever had in my life, especially the autistic girl, Lilli! She's the worst of them all!"

"I see." Marcel said thoughtfully. More test subjects for him. "Very well, I will be there as soon as I can. Do not worry, Mother Superior. I will take the mischief out of those children guaranteed."

"Let's hope this would work, for your sake." the voice continued, "Ugh, I just loathe these ch-ch-children! They're driving me crazy with all that-"

He finally hung up, turning to Harvey, picking him up by the ears.

Harvey looked cautiously and curiously to his savior. Just what was the look in his eye?

All the doctor said to him was, "Harvey...we have a little place to go to this evening..."

End of Part 12