Other Fan Fiction ❯ Lad 14 ❯ I'z back! I brought Skull Girls, this time! ( Chapter -1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Rememder me?

I came back with my own fanfic much sooner than I thought I would. I've started typing the last ending I have for My Slave for all Time, but I wanted to put that story down for a while, after doing so much for it all at once. It will be use when I have the passion to pick it back up.

In the meantime, enjoy some Skull Girls fic'ing! I warn you, it's written dramatically. I tried to get away from dramatic writing, but i'm so emotionally, I love expressing emotion! It doesn't help that I have a thing for saddness and drama. My up-bring on stories is so fulled with drama. I just love dramatic stuff! I don't want to come out of that, I'm going to try to come out of such hard drama in my stories, that i don't want to be like that. Just know that I tried REALLY HARD. You'll be able to tell by some of the attemps at comdey in the story.

This story takes place after Peacock kills the Skull Heart, and is an AU ending to her story. There are some mix in of details from other stories, and I changed a few things. There's fighting and gore in here! There are also OCs in here! "Maybe Later" Marie x Peacock. Discussion of "Maybe Later" Painwheel x Filia. If the idea of Peacock being romantic or even having feelings for someone seems too OOC for you, don't bother reading this.