Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ "When she came" ❯ Revelations ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer:
All of the characters that didn't appear at the anime Ouran High School Host Club is mine…
 
………………………
 
“Where is your uncle?” asked Hikaru.
“I don't know we're looking for him right?” said Akairo.
`Isn't that obvious?' asked Hikaru to himself sighing.
“Wait I think I haven't been on this place,” said Akairo putting her index finger on her chin.
“Huh? Don't tell me that we are lost,” said Hikaru.
“I think it doesn't matter, we should just continue walking,” said Akairo smiling.
“But…,” opposed Hikaru.
“No more buts, all roads have an ending right?” said Akairo tugging Hikarus shirt.
“Hmmm…let's find out if what you said is true,” answered Hikaru smiling.
 
At the terrace…
 
“Kaoru-chan!!!” shouted Hunny as he saw Kaoru.
“Hunny-sempai?? Mori-sempai??” asked Kaoru taken aback upon seeing the two walking towards them.
“Hmmm…Where could be Tamaki and Haruhi?” asked Kyouya.
“Huh? Probably searching for Kyon-san at the north side of this manor,” answered Kauro baffled of why Kyouya is looking for Tamaki.
“Hmm…It isn't time yet,” said Kyouya.
“Time for what?” asked Kaoru.
“Huh? Let's wait for the others,” said Kyouya leaning on the bench again.
`Am I being ignored?' asked Kaoru to himself.
 
Tamaki and Haruhi…
 
“Sempai, stop clinging on me,' ordered Haruhi to Tamaki who is clinging to her like it's the end of the world.
“B-but, we are lost on this m-maze, and what if the killer is here?” asked Tamaki.
“We'll find our way out…(Tamaki stopped clinging on her hand)…maybe,” finished Haruhi after walking into a dead end. Tamaki clutch her more thightly.
 
Terrace…
 
“Ne Kaoru-chan isn't that Tama-chan and Haru-chan?” asked Hunny tugging Kaorus shirt.
“Huh? Oh, Kyouya sempai Dono and Huruhi-chan is at the maze,” said Kaoru looking at Tamaki and Haruhi below.
“Don't mind them, don't let them see us,” ordered Kyouya pushing his glasses up on the bridge of his nose with an `I'm-planning-something' look on his face.
 
Akairo and Hikaru…
 
“Yawn…I'm kinda sleepy,” said Akairo.
“Hmmm…me too, but we have to look for your uncle right?” asked Hikaru.
“Right, right, uncle Kyon, and we should be careful about the killer too,” said Akairo attentive.
“Akairo-chan, where are we now?” asked Hikaru as he stopped walking making Akairo bump on his back again.
“Ouch, I think we're on a maze…a maze!” exclaimed Akairo after realizing where they are.
“Do you know the way out?” asked Hikaru.
“No, I haven't been here…I think,” answered Akairo holding her nose with her thumb and index finger.
“Great, just pray that we won't see the killer here,” said Hikaru `Now there certainly is an end on every road,' said Hikaru to himself with a `this-is-all-your-fault' look towards Akairo who just stared at him blankly.
“Hmmm…I think we should turn left, follow me,” said Akairo pulling Hikarus arm.
“Are you sure about that?” asked Hikaru `She just told me that this is her first time here and now she tells me to just follow her?' Hikaru thought confused.
“Hmm…let's just try to trust my intuition.” She said smiling at him.
“I hope your intuition is right,” said Hikaru.
 
Terrace…
 
“Kyouya-sempai, Akairo-chan and Hikaru are at the maze too,” said Kaoru.
“Hmm…I think it's time to work now,” said Kyouya as he stand up.
“Work?” asked Kaoru.
“Mori-sempai and Hunny-sempai, get Tamaki and Haruhi and go to the fountain, Kaoru come with me and let's meet them,” said Kyouya grinning.
`As if I have a choice,' thought Kaoru.
“Hai! Hai!” exclaimed Hunny.
 
Akairo and Hikaru…
 
`Well now I think I've been here, but when?' Akairo mentally asked herself leading them to the middle of the maze, where the fountain is located. “Hmm…I don't know where to go next,” she said smiling, looking at Hikaru.
“Don't smile at me like that,” Hikaru said cocky.
“Eh? Why am I not allowed to smile?” asked Akairo.
“You shouldn't be smiling at moments like this a killer might be anywhere looking for us, we don't know the current situation of your uncle, you know what? I can't understand you, at school I made you remember something that made you cry, now you are smiling like there's nothing bad happening,” Hikaru said emotions mixed inside him.
“Are you done?” asked Akairo the smile faded on her face, she sat on the bench and picked a rose on the bush beside her. Hikaru didn't reacted.
`If she is a man I would've guillotined her,' he thought trying to keep himself calm.
Akairo tried not to snigger at his reaction, she sat beside the fountain and as she plucks the roses petals, she carefully puts the petals on the water making it float. “Sorry, it's just that I don't feel danger instead I felt kinda happy,” she said honestly focusing on her rose.
`Akairo-chan…the girl…who helped me when I was lost…lost here on this maze!' Hikaru thought as pictures of his past with Akairo flashed at his mind. “A-Akairo A-Aka-chan! I remember it now,” he managed to say Akairo.
“Remember what?” asked Akairo baffled.
“When we were 4 years old,” said Hikaru.
“Sorry but I don't remember anything that happened here before we went to France because of an accident,” Akairo answered.
“Hmmm…that explains it,” said Kyouya that made the two jump.
“Explain what Kyouya-sempai?” asked Akairo.
“You can't remember the party before your family left for France, I was also there. This is not the first time you met some of us,” Kyouya said as he sat on the bench.
“Can you tell us the story?” asked Haruhi.
“Hmm…fine,” answered Kyouya. Tamaki sat at his left side, Kaoru on his right, Mori and Hunny sat at the left of Akairo on the fountain, Haruhi sat beside Mori and Hunny, Hikaru sat on Akairos right.
 
The party………………………… …………………………̷ 0;………………….ytrap ehT
 
It was 4:00 in the afternoon…
 
“Fuji your daughter looks like your wife,” commented Yoshio Ootori.
“Indeed,” answered Fuji looking at his daughter holding her mothers hand. Maho was talking to another woman that time.
“Maho good luck on your trip, wow, such a cute lil' girl,” Yuzuha Hitachiin said smiling. Young Akairo hid behind her mother.
“She is shy,” said Maho.
“How cute, Hikaru, Kaoru why don't you play with Akairo here?” asked Yuzuha smiling at young Akairo, but when she looked at her side the twins were not there anymore, “Hmm…they must've wandered around again,” she said the muscle under her eye twitching.
“It's alright auntie,” said Akairo not looking into Yuzuhas eyes.
“Ok, if Akairo's ok with it then auntie's ok with it too,” answered Yuzuha smiling.
“Akairo you can go and play,” said Maho.
“Umm…thanks mom,” Akairo said smiling. She then ran away from the crowds and to the garden. Young Akairo knows all the secret passages of the maze, she always uses it if she is playing hide and seek with his uncle. “Pity uncle is at the party talking with another boy, who was it? O-O-TO-RI Ootori Kyouya, that boy sure knows lots of things that made uncle interested,” she said pouting a little as she walks around the maze.
 
After a minute…
 
“Hwa! Hwa! Hwa!” cried Hikaru. Akairo heard him and went to him.
“Why are you crying?” asked Akairo.
“I'm lost, I was with my twin brother we were walking around here and then… and then…we got separated!” said the young Hikaru.
“Stop crying now, I'll help you look for your brother,” said Akairo handing Hikaru a hankie.
“Thank you, my name's Hikaru by the way,” said Hikaru wiping his tears with the hankie.
“My name's Akairo, let's start looking for your brother now,” Akairo said lending a hand to Hikaru. Hikaru then takes her hand and follows her.
“Akairo-san, you sure know the secret passages of this maze,” complimented Hkaru.
“Huh? Oh, that's because I spend most of my free time here,” said Akairo.
“That explains it,” said Hikaru.
When they were about to pass a hidden passage Hikaru saw Kaoru sleeping at the ground, he then let go of Akairos hands and ran towards Kaoru, when Akairo was about to follow Hikaru Kyon and Kyouya came.
“Akairo-chan where are you going?” asked Kyon.
“I helped Hikaru-kun look for his brother,” answered Akairo trying to look where Hikaru went.
“Kyouya-san let's go now,” said Kyon as he held Akairos hands.
“No, I'll stay here for a while,” answered Kyouya.
“Be careful not to get lost Kyouya-san,” reminded Akairo.
“I won't,” answered Kyouya. Kyon and Akairo walked out of the maze, Kyouya went to where Hikaru and Kaoru are and helped them get out of the maze.
 
Outside the maze…
 
“Umm…thank you very much…” said Hikaru.
“Kyouya, Ootori Kyouya,” said Kyouya.
“Kyouya-san,” said Hikaru.
“My pleasure, hope to see you again bye Hitachiin twins,” Kyouya said as the twins ran towards their mother.
 
End of flashback……………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;….kcabhsalf fo dnE
 
“Eh, meaning it's still the first time I saw twins this morning,” said Akairo smiling.
“My, Akairo, you remember it now?” asked Hikaru blushing.
“Huh? Why yes,” answered Akairo.
“Then you remember the thing about the promise?” asked Hikaru blusahing furiously.
“You can't get rid of me like that easily Ootori!” shouted the insane Kyon. Everybody was shocked at his appearance; he is bloody holding a gun and a bloody knife.
“Gasp! Uncle Kyon!” exclaimed Akairo. She was about to go near Kyon but Kyouya pulled her away.
“Don't go near him!” commanded Kyouya.
“Why?” asked Akairo confused.
“He is the killer,” answered Kyouya.
“Ha! Akairo you're next! If one of you guys do anything I'll just pull the trigger and you're off!” exclaimed Kyon aiming the gun to Akairo. The host club didn't move, even Mitsukuni and Mori didn't move. When he was about to pull the trigger, Kanna came and clutched the gun but Kyon struggled.
“Kyon! Stop doing this already, you are blinded by money, killing your relatives,” said Kanna.
“Kanna!” cried Akairo, tears started to fall from her eyes. Hikaru embraced her.
“Kanna! Scram if you want me to spare your life,” said Kyon.
“No!” exclaimed Kanna but it was too late the gun fired at Kannas torso.
“Ha! Now you Akairo!” shouted Kyon as he toss Kanna at his side.
“K-Kyon I'm v-very sorry but I h-have to do t-this,” said Kanna as she points the gun towards Kyons chest. Kyon was busy shouting things at Akairo to notice Kanna but Kanna was having double visions.
“If you die, I will be the one who will own all of your properties! Ha Ha Ha,” exclaimed the insane Kyon aiming tha gun again to Akairo.
 
BANG!...
 
Kyon fell to the ground; Kanna is near him, she held Kyons hand.
“Kyon, t-thank you for these clips, n-now I've manage to s-say this to you after all those y-years, and I (she coughed blood) I love you,” she said she then died because of severe blood loss.
“K-Kanna, I love you too, I-I thought you didn't love me, the reason why I did those things, I-I thought you want a man with more power than me,” Kyon confessed crying, he then died too.
“N-No!” exclaimed Akairo she then collapsed on Hikaru.
 
Hospital…Akairo woke up the Host Club is at the room…
 
`I wish `twas a dream' thought Akairo but when she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw were the hospitals ceiling.
“Akairo thank goodness you're awake,” said Haruhi smiling.
“Sorry Akairo I wasn't able to protect you because Kyouya ordered me not to do so,” said Hunny.
“Me too,” said Mori.
“Kyouya-sempai?” asked Akairo.
“After you two told us about the story of your parents' assassination and its investigations I suspected him, being the one that lead the investigations he can't be suspected as the assassin. I caught him at his room and let some of the guards knock him off; I also discovered his connection to Kanna-san. I kinda miscalculated but had a back up plan about it, my original plan was if you remembered your past, I would tell you who the killer is, but my second theory took place. Kyon injured the guards, and found us at the garden. It seems that Kanna followed him and rescued us, I didn't let Hunny and Mori help us because Kyon needs to know something,” said Kyouya.
“So, you know that Kanna will rescue us,” said Akairo.
“Kinda,” answered Kyouya.
“But now she's dead!” exclaimed Akairo.
“She wants to die with him,” said Kyouya.
“Honestly I think I also knew that Kanna has feelings for Kyon, and I respect Kannas descision,” said Akairo.
“Akairo-chan what will you do to your properties now?” asked Kyouya.
“Huh? I'll renovate the Kaname manor, too many bad memories. I'll use the money to support myself, what if the money runs out, I have to marry someone that can manage our family business, that's what I'm going to do,” said Akairo raising her fists.
“You're only 16 and you're planning to get married?!” exclaimed the host club.
“Huh? It's my only option, I don't trust any of my relatives now, I'm allowed to get married now right? Plus I don't like designing clothes which is our family business,” answered Akairo.
“Kinda right,” commented Kyouya.
“Misters I believe that Miss Akairo needs rest you can visit her again after lunch,” said the nurse.
“Awww…bye then Aka-chan,” said Hunny.
“Bye,” said Akairo. The host club then exited the room and gave Akairo a comfortable sleep.
 
After lunch…At the hospital…Knock…knock…
 
“Guys the door is open,” greeted Akairo as she sat up expecting the host club.
“Akairo it's me Hikaru I have to tell you something important,” said Hikaru as he open the door.
“Oh, Hikaru-chan what is it? Sit here,” said Akairo pointing the chair beside her bed.
“Ummm, do you remember my promise to you, our promise to each other when we were young?” asked Hikaru as he sits at the chair.
“Sorry I can't remember anything about it apart from Kyouya-sempais story,” Akairo said.
“We promised that we will marry each other if we found Kaoru,” said Hikaru.
“Really? But I don't think that just because of that you should marry me,” answered Akairo. “Do you love me for me and not just because of any promise you made just because your twin brother is missing?” asked Akairo looking very serious.
“I-I s-s,” Hikaru cannot say what's on his mind, he was confused.
“Aka-chan!” shouted Hunny who entered the room. Akairo and Hikaru were surprised by his act. “Oops sorry, did I interrupt something?” asked Hunny.
“No Hunny-sempai,” answered Akairo. Hikaru ran out of the room. Kaoru followed him.
“What's with him?” asked Tamaki.
“I don't know,” answered Akairo plainly.
 
Kaoru and Hikaru…
 
“Hikaru what happened?” asked Kaoru as he sits on the bench beside his twin brother.
“I don't know,” answered Hikaru, which is true.
“Are you rejected?” asked Kaoru, Hikaru told him that he plans to tell Akairo about their past.
“Rejected?” asked Hikaru.
“Well, if you did that it means that you want to marry her,” answered Kaoru.
“She asked me if I love her just for her and not just because of any promise I made just because you are missing,” said Hikaru.
“What did you answered?” asked Kaoru.
“I didn't answer her question, I was, I am confused and don't know what to say I just ran away,” Hikaru answered.
“Hikaru answer me, do you really love Akairo-chan?” asked Kaoru seriously. “You just saw her yesterday, for her your past doesn't count you called her a crybaby and a loud lady, tell me,” said Kaoru.
Hikaru studied his feelings for her he recalled all his actions to her all of his emotions circled inside of him, he loved Akairo since the first time he saw her, he find Akairos actions cute, he love her scent when he hugged her, he find Akairo beautiful when she is plucking the roses petals.
“I love Akairo because she is Akairo,” Hikaru said happy that the cloud of emotions started to clear up inside him.
“Good luck then brother,” said Kaoru happy for his brother.
“But, if I marry her, what about you?” asked Hikaru staring at Kaoru consciously.
“You are Hikaru and I am Kaoru we might look alike but we are different,” said Kaoru, remembering Haruhi. Hikaru nodded and the two shook their hands. Hikaru ran to the room again, not minding the nurses and doctors scolding him for ruuning, Kaoru followed Hikaru.
 
Akairos room…
 
“Akairo! I love you for you are you and not just because of any promises I made because my twin brother is missing!” Hikaru exclaimed looking at Akairos eyes. Akairo started to shed tears, Hikaru approached her still looking on her eyes. “Will you marry me after we graduate from school?” asked Hikaru holding Akairos hands.
“Yes,” answered Akairo. The host club is looking at them shocked except Kaoru who is leaning on the doorframe smiling at the courage and honesty his brother showed. The couple then embraced. All of them smiled.
 
After the Embrace…
 
“Sorry I don't have the ring yet,” said Hikaru.
“I don't care about the ring, it's the feelings that count,” answered Akairo.
 
……………………
 
Note:
 
This is my very first fanfic…Review please……