Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ "When she came" ❯ My last ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer:
 
I don't own Ouran High School Host Clubs characters, Bisco Hatori owns them…
The characters besides Hatoris characters are mine…
 
>>>>>>>>
 
 
The next day…
 
Akairo is discharged; the host club accompanied her to her manor. All of them are psychologically fit they were just shocked at what happened in front of them they are just worried at Akairo. Akairo went to her room reminiscing her last moments talking to the shy Kanna she loves as a sister.
 
The host club is at the rose garden, the persons hired by Kyouya just finished cleaning the crime scene. Hikaru decided to go to Akairo.
 
Akairos room, she is talking to Natsumi the mistress while she is sipping her tea at the table…
 
“Natsumi-san, take charge of the manors renovation please,” said Akairo.
“I will lady Akairo,” answered Natsumi.
“I want that rose garden to be erased from this manor,” said Akairo.
“As you wish Lady Akairo,” answered Natsumi.
“Natsumi-san just call me Akairo, my ears throbbing with all those Lady Akairo, lady Akairo thing,” said Akairo pouting playfully.
“Ok, Akairo just call me Natsumi,” answered Natsumi smiling. Akairo smiled back at her. “Akairo is it true that you have a fiancé now?” asked Natsumi.
“Yes, Natsumi don't worry I can take care of myself now, thank you for the concern,” answered Akairo.
“Where are you going to stay while the manor is being renovated?” asked Natsumi.
“I'm going to stay at my friends' house, or my fiancés, I'm going to meet Hitachiin Yuzuha-san today,” said Akairo as she stand up and walked towards her wardrobe. She looked at Natsumi goggly-eyed “Natsumi I don't know what to wear,” said Akairo. Natsumi stood up and helped her choose what to wear.
 
Knock, Knock…
 
“Who is it?” asked Akairo.
“Akairo it's me Hikaru,” said Akairo.
“Oh, come in, come in,” said Akairo. Hikaru came in and closed the door behind him. Akairo is wearing a simple yellow having a blue flower with three green laces extending from it circling Akairos waist.
“Wow nice dress,” commented Hikaru.
“Thank you, Natsumi helped me chose what to wear,” Akairo answered blushing.
“Excuse me umm, Akairo your suitcase is ready,” Natsumi said.
“Umm, thank you Natsumi,” answered Akairo. Hikaru took the suitcase.
“We'll go now Natsumi thank you and take care,” said Akairo.
“Don't worry about me, take care, Hitachiin Hikaru take care of my princess,” said Natsumi.
“We will Natsumi-san,” answered the couple as they leave the room.
Tears fell from Natsumis eyes `My princess Akairo, have a blissful life now good luck' she mentally said.
 
The limousine…
 
“Let's go now,” said Hikaru handing the suitcase to the driver. All of them went inside the limo. Haruhi who is sitting in front of Akairo noticed that she is trembling.
“Akairo is there a problem?” asked Haruhi.
“N-N Imafraidofwhathikarusmothersreactionwillbe,” Akairo answered nervously her hands on her knees grasping her dress.
“Don't be Akairo,” said Hikau putting his arms over her shoulders blushing.
“O-ok,” answered Akairo.
 
Hitachiin manor… Since they used Kyouyas limo, the twins and Akairo were dropped…
 
“H-Hikaru, K-Kaoru, I-I my heart,” Akairo said, she cannot breath normally. Hikaru placed his hand on her chest (She was on the middle of the twins).
“You are just nervous,” said Hikaru.
“You can do it sis,” said Kaoru.
“Hikaru! Kaoru!” shouted Yuzuha as she approaches the twins. The teens were unsure of what to do; the tins felt the same as Akairo, sweating heavily. “Oh, who is this girl?” asked Yuzuha.
“I'm Akairo Kaname, pleased to meet you again aunt Yuzuha,” said Akairo curtseying.
`Hmmm…She became very confident,' Kaoru thought noticing Akairos change of emotions.
“Oh, Akairo long time no see, the last time I saw you, you were just fourteen,” said Yuzuha, she then locked Akairo on a very tight embrace.
`Fourteen?' asked Akairo to herself but she then remembered her parents' burial.
“Why are you here my dear?” asked Yuzuha. Akairo was about to answer but…
“Mom, I'm going to marry Akairo after our graduation,” said Hikaru. They expect Yuzuha to be taken aback, all of them gulp.
“Wow! Really? I know that you two will make a very beautiful couple together,” Yuzuha answered kissing Akairo and Hikaru on the cheeks. “Akairo should now start calling me mom,” said Yuzuha.
“What about dad?” asked Hikaru.
“Huh? Don't worry about him,” answered Yuzuha. “Well, well, let's come in now, we have many things to discuss,” said Yuzuha. The teens then followed her, the twin house cleaners carried and placed Akairos suitcase on a room beside Hikarus room.
 
Yuzuha and the teens went to Yuzuhas room and discussed things about Kyon and Akairo, Akairo is open about the topic.
 
“Kanna and Kyon will be cremated and buried together,” Akairo said.
“What a sweet kid,” commented Yuzuha.
“You still respect your uncle,” added Kaoru.
“Nope, I'm doing this for Kanna,” corrected Akairo.
 
After Kanna and Kyons burial they started to attend school again, the issue about Kyon and Kannas death weren't exposed to the public so as Hikaru and Akairos engagement. Hikaru continued to be a host club member with his brother.
 
After their graduation, Akairo and Hikaru married each other, followed by Tamaki and Haruhis engagement.
 
The next year, Akairo gave birth to fraternal twins a boy and a girl named Masaru and Manami.
 
Masaru the boy owns a pair of emerald eyes and brown hair, while Manami on the other hand owns a pair of brown eyes and blue hair. Hikaru and Kaoru is the president and vise president of Akairo Fashions Company, after two years of dating Kaoru married a famous model.
 
Owari…
 
 
That's the end of my very first fanfic…Thank you for reading… ^_^
 
Review please…Thank you…