Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Haruhi or Ai? ❯ Hospital and the Past ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 9
-------
Nashano, Haruhi, and Yasie sat in Tsukiyo's hospital room. Umihiko went to get coffee for Haruhi. "Tsukiyo-chan. I'm so sorry." Haruhi whispered. She looked around the room and saw Yasie sitting against the wall in the chair asleep. Nashano was holding Tsukiyo's hand resting his head on the bed asleep. "I don't blame you Haruhi." Tsukiyo spoke softly not wanting to wake up the two sleeping men. "Tsukiyo?" She questioned. "Hai, I'm awake." Tsukiyo said glancing to her right where Nashano is. "What time is it?" Tsukiyo asked when Umihiko stepped into the room. "Four in the morning." He spoke quietly handing Haruhi a cup of coffee.
"Go home, get some sleep. I'll be fine so take the guys and go home. All of you, please." Tsukiyo asked. "I'll call another driver. Tsukiyo, as soon as the doctor says you can leave call me." Umihiko said writing his cell and house phone on a piece of paper then put it in her bag. 'Hai." Tsukiyo said softly befor going back to sleep.
Haruhi shook Yasie's sholder slightly. "Yasie wake up." Haruhi said softly. Yasie just turned his head. "Have it your way then." She said lifting her foot. "Wake up!" Haruhi hissed quietly stomping on Yasie's foot. "Fuck!" Yasie yelled. He quickly closed his mouth when he saw Tsukiyo and Nashano asleep. "Wake up Nash, Tsukiyo said for us to go home." Haruhi said softly.
"He'll say no. You know that right. Last time she was in the hospital Tachi had to drag him out." Yasie said softly while he watched Nashano grip Tsukiyo's hand tighter. "Yea, but I worry about what Tsukiyo will do. I can tell that she likes both Umihiko and Nashano. Just in the end I don't want any of them to get hurt." Haruhi said softly. 'And what about yourself? Whom do you like?' Yasie thought.
--------------------
"She hates me...." Tamaki whispered falling back onto the couch. "Same here." Hikaru said. They were in Kyouya's living room. "You accused Tsukiyo of forcing Haruhi to do something before you even talked to eather of them." Kaoru said. "Yea! Kao-chan and I were not sure so we kept quiet. We wanted to talk to Tsuki-chan and Haru-chan first." Hunny said to the two depressed men.
"Ne, Kyo-chan did you know that Tsuki-chan and Haru-chan were Ai and Kirai?" Hunny asked the Shadow King. "I had my ideas about it when she sang infront of me earlier." Kyouya said. Kyouya picked up his phone. "Hello I would like to talk to Kin Mitsuko." He said into the phone.
(Kin Kyouya)
Hello? Who is this?
I am Kyouya Ootori. I was wondering about Tsukiyo Kurayami and Haruhi Fujioka.
Who?
Um, Ai and Kirai?
Ah! Them I never call them by their real names only stage names. How do you know them? Please dont say you know Koiji and Konzatsu.
Yes I do know them-
Just great. Now we have to go to Europe or maby America. Should have had the guys go after them when I had the chance.
I am no friend of theirs. Tsukiyo had a heart problem and she is currently in the hospital.
Again? That girl is always in the hospital for something. Broken limbs, cucussions, strept throat, heart problems. What next shes prego?
Miss Mitsuko I just called to inform you about that. Goobye.
Kyouya hung up the phone. "Well it is confermed, they are Ai and Kirai, which means that Nashano and Yasie are Ikioi and Satsugai." Kyouya said.
"Why wouldn't she tell us?" Hikaru asked. "From the way Kin had put it, Koiji and Konzatsu are the reason." Kyouya said.
"But-."
"The reason why they would do that to the girls is unknown to me. Only people who know are Haruhi, Tsukiyo, Nashano, Yasie, Koiji, and Konzatsu." Kyouya said. Hikaru's phone started to ring.
(Hikaru Caller)
Hello?
Hikaru its Haruhi.
Haruhi?  I'm sorry for what happened earlier.
Don't tell me tell Tsukiyo.
Is she okay? Everyone is worried about you and her.
She is okay for now. Really all of you are worried? Hn, from the way you and Tamaki treated her I wouldn't be too sure.
We are. We shouldn't have believed the rumors. Why would Koiji and Konzatsu do that to you two.
Why else? To alienaite us from everyone. He did that to us in Jr. High now they are they are trying to do that to us here.
I understand that but why would they do that?
Jelously, Hate, etc. We were famous before we met them and when we told them to put it lightly they were pissed off. Koiji was always jelous of Nashano while Konzatsu was jelous of Yasie.
Why?
Look up any of out music videos. You'll see why. But after they found out they black mailed us. Spreas rumors around school the we'd fuck them anytime anywhere. I was afraid to break up with Konzatsu so when Tsuki broke up with Koiji he broke up with me.
Oh. I understand. I'm gonna put Tono on. He wants to talk to you.
Hai.
Hikaru handed the phone to Tamaki. Tamaki was shaking slightly afraid that Haruhi would yell at him.
(Tamaki Haruhi)
Hi, daughter.
Hello, Tamaki-sempai.
I'M SO SORRY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!! TELL MY IMOUTO I'M SORRY!!!!!!!
Tamaki. Thank you. You will be getting the check for my new hearing aid I now need.
I'LL GET YOU AS MANY AS YOU NEED!! I'M SORRY!!!!
Tamaki! Shut! Up!
Eep! Sorry.
If you want to say sorry to Tsukiyo go tell her yourself and tell Hikaru that too. She is in the hospital downtown. Goodbye.
Tamaki stared at the phone. "She hung up." He said softly handing the phone back to the owner. "Kyouya! Order flowers, plushies, chocolate, and a vacation retreat to the hot springs in Kyoto!" Tamaki yelled out. "Tomarrow. It's 4:30 in the morning. Go to sleep." Kyouyas said walking up the stairs to guest bedroom. The others followed suit.
-------------
Tsukiyo awoke around 8 in the morning. She sighed when she saw Nashano asleep. She sat up and stroked his hair while he slept.
The door opened. "Imouto-chan!!!! It is I, Tamaki-onii-san!!!" Tamaki yelled entering the room effectivly waking Nashano. "What do you want?" Nashano hissed rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "We wanted to aplogize for what happened yesterday." Hikaru said softly. Tsukiyo watches as men started bringing in balloons, plushies, candy boxes, and two baskets.
Nashano and Tsukiyo looked at eachother. "Um... Tamaki..." Tsukiyo said softly. "Please call me Tamaki-onii-san again." He said giving Tsukiyo a puppy pout. "Fine, Tamaki-onii-san. I don't need all that. I'm getting out of the hospital tonight and Umihiko-kun said he would give me a ride home." Tsukiyo said. "Umihiko, you mean Nekozawa-sempai!!" Tamaki yelled. "Hai." She said. "No! No. No dirty boys are going to touch my imouto-chan!!" Tamaki yelled again.
"Hm. Kyouya-sempai can you show my onii-san one of the bands music videos." Tsukiyo said with an evil smirk. "What song?" Kyouya asked with a smirk of his own. "My first kiss." Nashano jumped in. Kyouya typed in the video and had Tamaki, and the others watch it.
"NO! You and Ha-Haruhi can't do that!!!!" Tamaki yelled. "Well, too bad. Haruhi was my first kiss and she was mine so.." Tsukiyo trailed off when she stuck her tounge out at Tamaki.
The group stood slightly shocked. "Your first kiss..." Tamaki asked falling apart. "Hai. A friend of ours had dared us in grade school to kiss, and we did. So yea." Tsukiyo said opening a box of chocolates. She offered Nashano a piece, the she ate one while they watched Tamaki fall apart.
"Tsuki-chan, who was the first boy you kissed. Oh Haru-chan's first boy kiss too!" Hunny asked jumping onto the bed. "Haji Kaimi..." Tsukiyo said dreamily. "And Haru-chan?!" Hunny asked excited while every male in the room except for Nashano listened. "Karasu Houseki." Tsukiyo said. "Arn't they the two hottest guys at the high school we were going to?" Nashano asked. "Hai~" Tsukiyo said in a daze.
"Noone can live up to our standards of BEAUTY!!!" Tamaki exclamed taking a pose. "Compaired to them Tamaki you look like a AV geek." Tsukiyo shot at him. "Why didn't you two go out with them." Kaoru asked curious. "Work. We would have jumped at the oppertunity except when they did we had a concert, and we were afraid they'd do what the bastards did." Tsukiyo explained. 'They are also gay. Heh but I'll never tell them that.' She thought. There began an akward silence
"Sooooo Nash, where are my clothes?" Tsukiyo said breaking the silence. "Heh. Well the doctors took em, and Haru hasn't came by with your new clothes." Nashano said. "Wrong!" Haruhi said like a game show host when she entered the room. Tsukiyo grabbed the clothes and went kicked everyone out of the room.
"Okay who the hell picked out my clothes?" Tsukiyo asked when she came out in a black and purple corsetted dress. "Oh just someone we know...." Haruhi said with a smirk. "Who?" Tsukiyo asked in a demanding voice. "Me." Nekozawa said walking down the hall with two familliar men. "H-Haji-kun?/ Ka-Karusu-kun?" Tsukiyo and Haruhi stuttered looking at the two dark sexy men.
-------------------
To Be Continued!
Converting /tmp/phpa0oODX to /dev/stdout