Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Crystal Gems ❯ Vol 1: Chap 9. Summer Vacation ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summer Vacation
The first day of summer rolled around just in time. No time to relax though. The dragon bearers had to stay on their guard at all times. They didn't know who or what could be after them. Best to stay sharp. But that's hard to do that during summer. Maybe it's something in the air. Maybe it's the heat. Who can say? Either way, summer created an opening for the next problem.
A simple drink of water. Good for the heat. Baal's little pet saw this too well. He snuck down to the living realm in the park. The little demon scanned the area for a moment. He needed an object that no one would suspect. Something so simple…
Then, he found it right away. A simple water pump stood in the middle of the park. Water so clean, cold, and harmless. Perfect target. The pet grinned to himself wickedly. “Perfect!” he thought. He sailed invisibly over to the pump. He opened the bottle or pills. The pet dumped them into the water. They dissolved in seconds. He smiled at his work. “All according to plan!” he thought. “All according to plan!” Then, the pet flew up into the sky. Only thing to now was to watch and wait for the events to unfold for an opening.
All five kids fell victim to the water trap. Lizzie fell for the trap first. She took a drink while watching over little kids during the summer. She had grown hot and tired for a drink. The chemical in the water had been fashion to be odorless and tasteless. So, Lizzie couldn't taste a thing. She got a mouthful of water and headed back to the kids.
Fade and Mozingo drank from the same pump while playing in the park. Ruthie later drank from the same pump while playing tennis in the park with a friend. Finally, Jim drank from the pump while doing an odd job for a local customer. They all had drunken into the trap. Now for the real fun to begin!
The night passed into the morning. The sun's rays hit Jim's face. He grumbled as he tried to go back to sleep. That didn't last long however. Something else caught his attention. Something didn't feel right at all. Jim looked below. His feet seemed to have moved lower downwards. At first, Jim thought he was imagining things. So, he threw back the covers. A pair of manly legs lay below him. The body bearer looked around for the owner. He fell into shock when he found that they were his. That wasn't all either.
Jim noticed he had some fine abs as well. The rest of his body had a nice muscle tone to it. Jim's eyes grew big in shock.
“What the hell?!?” he called out loud. He quickly covered his mouth. His voice dropped too. His black gem began to glow. Jim began to see the problem. He had grown by eight years overnight. But how? Without much options, the older boy ran to Gene's room.
“Gene!” Jim cried out. “Gene! Gene! Get up!” He shook him hard. The outlaw slowly woke up. He saw Jim through tired eyes.
“Wha?” Gene asked at first. He noticed the new Jim. “Jim?” the man asked. “When did you hit puberty?” Jim looked on worried. Silence passed for a moment. Gene fully woke up there. He drew out his gun and pointed it at the nineteen-year-old boy. Jim held up his hands in fear.
“Hey!” he cried out. “Gene, it's me!” His partner didn't believe him at all.
“Get out!” he yelled. “Like hell I should believe you!” Jim began to panic.
“But Gene!” he called. “It's me! Jim! Jim Hawking!” Gene still didn't believe him.
“How can I be sure that you didn't kill him and steal his clothes?” he questioned. Jim ran out of arguments. His shrunken clothes didn't help either. “What should I do?” the older boy thought. He found himself in a jam.
Then, the door flung open wide again. Both men looked up. Aisha stood in the doorway staring. She had on short shorts and a tank top. The cltar-cltar took one look at Jim and fell for him quickly.
“Ooo!!!” she squealed excited. “Who's this hottie?” Jim sighed aloud.
“It's me, Aisha!” he called. She didn't believe him at all.
“Naw!” Aisha called out. “Jim is a short and annoying smart-alec little brat. You are a hot and sexy thing!” *Jim falls over on the floor* “Does she really not see?” he thought in worry.
“Anyway,” Gene cut in. “What do you want Aisha?” She became serious.
“Oh yeah!” she called. “There are two women looking for Jim. What should I tell them? He's not here?” Jim caught that one right away.
“Women?” he asked aloud. Gene and Aisha turned to him on that one.
“Yeah!” the cltar-cltar replied. “A red-head and a brunette.” Jim got up right away and raced out the door.
“Thanks Aisha!” he called out as he left. Gene and the cltar-cltar him confused. Jim made it to the door. He opened it wide. Shock met his face right away. Ruthie and Lizzie looked… hot! Both had dangerous curves, slender waists, long model legs, and perky breasts. Jim stared on blushing. Ruthie rolled her eyes annoyed.
“You can stop staring now!” she called out. Jim quickly shook his head.
“Sorry!” he called out blushing. Ruthie rolled her eyes annoyed again.
“Whatever,” she mumbled aloud.
“What's going on?” Lizzie asked worried. “Why do we all look like this?!?” Jim shrugged and shook his head confused.
“I don't know either,” he replied. The girls looked stressed again. Then, it got weirder from there.
“Hey!” a voice yelled to them. The dragon bearers looked up right away. Mozingo Fade walked over to them. They too had grown by eight years. Mozingo looked somewhat charming in mediocre way. Fade's body had began to develop for puberty. Jim, Ruthie, and Lizzie looked at them in equal shock as they to them.
“What happened to you?” Mozingo asked aloud.
“What's going on here?” Fade asked Jim in worry. The leader went pale with confusion. Okay, he hadn't expected that at all. What grew them up like this? Who else grew up? And why? Things grew bizarre from there.
Later…