Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Crystal Gems ❯ Vol 2: Chap 15. Date Raped ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Date Raped
The thin heat hit Gene in the face. He groaned as he struggled to wake up. Oh his head was pounding! He sat up and looked around. The blinds darkened the room. He knew he partied last night. That's about it. Suddenly, he felt warm, soft metal cuddling up next to him. Gene slowly looked down in bed. Black hair peeked out from the sheets. Looked familiar. He stared on for five seconds.
Melfina?” he thought. The human-like android was sound asleep in bed next to him. Gene blinked again. No, not dream. Melfina was sleeping in his bed. Okay. Gene paused. Wait a minute…
The outlaw peeked under the sheets. Naked. Both of them were. Gene looked at the back wall. Bits and pieces were coming to him.
Last night. Uneventful at most. Well, not counting another night on the town. Only, this one was different. Melfina wanted to go out with him. Gene thought he was hearing things at first.
“You sure?” he asked. Melfina's cheeks reddened.
“Yes!” she said. “I want to go out with you tonight, please?” Gene still looked uneasy. Mel just stayed around the shop usually. She wasn't a party girl. Easy to see Gene's concern. He hesitated for a moment.
“Uh…” Gene mumbled. Melfina waited. Her eyes pleaded with him. The outlaw sighed.
“Fine,” he said. “You can come along.” Her eyes lit up and she smiled. The outlaw pressed his lips together. He had a bad feeling about this already.
Gene looked at the clock on the dresser. 11:45. That late? Where's Jim? He usually gets his partner up at this point. Jim was the responsible one like that.
Probably out with those girls,” Gene thought. What was with them anyway? More of last night interrupted the older man's train of thought.
Gene took Melfina to the Lone Star Bar. He figured they start off soft tonight. The Lone Star was a well-hidden place. You would have to know what you are looking for to find it. Gene found this place by accident two nights ago. Well, it was bar…
Gene pushed the door open. Cigar smoke lightly greeted them. The outlaw looked through the haze. Not many people were there. Just two teenage punks and an old man talking to the bar tender. Gene grimaced. He glanced at Melfina.
“You sure about this?” he whispered. She looked up at him.
“You don't want to be here?” the android asked. Gene shrugged at her.
“What do you want to do?” he asked. “Do you want to stay?”
“Do you?” she asked.
Melfina looked so peaceful sleeping there. Hard to believe that this was the result of last night. Gene touched her cheek. Still warm. Melfina moved around in her sleep to get comfortable. Her man couldn't help but smile. Such an angel.
Suddenly, the smile drained from Gene's face. And there it was or rather the general idea of last night. He shut his eyes to block it out. The missing pieces got more vivid.
Gene and Melfina decided to stay at the Lone Star. The bar tender looked up and saw them.
“Welcome,” he said. “What would you like to drink?”
“Just some beer,” Gene replied.
“Juice, please,” she replied.
“Coming up,” the bar tender said. The couple took their seats as he got to work. Gene leaned over to Mel.
“We can leave any time you like,” he whispered. The android nodded.
“Okay,” she said. Simple and uneventful in the beginning. But then, it went downhill fast. The bar tender had plans of his own. Couples rarely came to the Lone Star. When they did, it screamed to use them for a little entertainment for the other patrons. How?
The bar tender doubled up Gene's beer with alcohol and taste and slipped a “special” pill in Melfina's juice. The old man and punks knew what was going down. But, they didn't say a word. Why kill the joy? They wanted to see what happened next. The bar tender served Gene and Melfina their drinks.
“Here you go!” he said.
“Thank you,” Melfina said. Gene nodded and took his drink. The rest of the night disappeared in a hazy blur. Things just got weird. Melfina sat in Gene's lap and began kissing on him. Under normal circumstances, the outlaw would tell her to wait. Wait until they got home. But, Gene found himself enjoying the attention too much. He even turned and kissed her back. The small audience watched on as if they were watching a cult classic.
To make a long story short, Melfina couldn't stop herself and kept going higher. Unable to hold back, Gene took his girl all the way home. The rest of the night blurred by and they ended up in bed together like they were now.
Melfina's eyes fluttered open a few minutes later. She looked and saw Gene with tomato red cheeks.
“Good morning Gene,” she whispered. The outlaw didn't look at her for the rest of the day. Easy to see why.
Later…