Pilot Candidate Fan Fiction ❯ Finding Love in War for Life ❯ Teela's Death ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: ok this is my first Candidate for Goddess story so please be nice. I don't own any of the charters. I only own Tiffany other than that I don't own any one and if I did I wouldn't be writing fan fiction. Lol Well I hope that you will enjoy this story and if I get some great reviews I will up date the story faster. So on with the story.




Teela's battle damaged ingrid was brought back the hanger by Gareas Elidd and Ernest Coure in their ingrids. Once Teela's ingrid was placed on it launching stand the repairers began the work on getting the light green hair pale skinned girl out of the cockpit where her lifeless body remained trapped. She had saved Gareas life and in the process it coasted her her own life. The pilots sat in the hall waiting to hear what was going to happen next.

" Damn it!" Gareas said as he closed his eyes, made a fit, and punched the wall. Ernest walked up behind Gareas.

"Galew. Please clam down. Taking your anger out on the wall won't bring her back." Ernest said as he placed a pale hand on his tan skinned green haired team mate. Galew sighed.

" I know, but it is all my fault. My recklessness that got me in that mess and she bailed me out at the coast of her life." Galew said as he looked to the medium length blonde hair team mate.

" It wasn't your fault. We destroy Victim and Victim sometimes gets one of our own. It was just her time." Ernest said trying to make his friend feel better.

" Yeah Galew. Teenla wouldn't want you to act like this. She did what any one of us would have done. She just got there first." Rioroute said from his stop on the floor as he messed with his sandy blonde spikes. Making sure none were messed up when he put on his black bandana. Yu only nodded. Galew sighed.

" Guys. I know that you are all trying to make me feel better and I thank you, but I just can't that is was anything but my fault." he said with sorrow laced in his voice as he laid against the wall and slowly slid down to the ground. The others just watched Galew sew in his own sorrow and self-pity. They others thought is best to leave him alone for a while till he at least got over saying it was his all his fault. That or risk getting their head bitten off by the young teen. Just then all the repairers came out with a shocked and paled faces. The pilots looked over to them.

" Phil you look like you seen a ghost. What wrong?" Rioroute asked his repairer as he got up from his spot on the floor and dusted off his white and orange pilots out fit. The repairers didn't say anything for a while.

" She not in there." Tune managed to choke out.

" Tune what…. What are you talking about?" Ernest asked as he walked up to his repairer. Tune move her slivery gray hair out of her pale blue eyes. She looked up at Ernest.

" The cockpit is empty. She was not in there." Tune said in her small voice.

" How can that be? What did the life form censers say?" Galew asked his repairer Leena Fujimura.

" I was mentoring the life form censers and they showed that she was in there and when we opened the cockpit we saw nothing. When I walked back to the censer they showed just what the cockpit showed. Nothing. It is like she vanished." Leena said as she tucked a few blonde strands of hair out of her face. Her blue eyes shown nothing, but cold and nothingness.


" Ok. Now that is just weird. People vanishing." Rioroute said.

"Rioroute ghost vanish not people." Yu said as he was over to his repairer/sister.

" Hey it can happen." Rioroute said with his face set in pout mood.

" What could have cased such a thing to happen?" Ernest asked himself little confused by the news.

~ At G.O.A~

" We have just reserved word that a goddess pilot has been deemed useless. As the top Candidate it is now your job to now pilot Ernn Laties. Your shuttle leaves at 0800 hours. Azuma Hijikata will be excreting you there. Any questions?" asked the head of G.O.A Crow to the shadow figure standing before his desk.

" No Sir." The shadow figure said in a cold tone that sent a shiver up Crow's spin.

" You are one of the most rare cases that we have every had. The second cases to be exacted. I know that you will make us proud. Just as your father did." Crow said.

"Understood sir." the shadow figure said.

" Then you are dismissed," With that the figure walked out of the room. Crow sigh and looked back to the computer screen at the Candidates profile. This Candidate was most definitely suited for being a Pilot of the most powerful ingrid every built. Ernn Laties. Most if not all Candidates train and study hard in hopes to be able to become the pilot of that magnificent machine. This candidate may just be the key to winning this ever ending war against Victim. Just maybe.

A/N: Ok I hope that you liked this chapter and I will up date soon and who will be the new goddess pilot? Will when I get the next chapter up you will read about it. So if I get a lot of good reviews I will get the next one up quick.

Next chapter: New Pilot Shocker.

See you late Candidates.