Pilot Candidate Fan Fiction ❯ Finding Love in War for Life ❯ New Pilot Shocker ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Ok Two new Charters Jess Hill, Repairer and her Pilot. Jess please don't kill me but I just had to put you with him. You guys would look great together. Lol.

" Jess so I guess that means that you will being to GIS too?" Clay asked his girlfriend. Jess nodded. Her hazel eyes fixed on the grass of the Relaxation Room.

" I don't want to go, but I have to since Teenla didn't have a repairer so I am need." Jess said as she pushed her glasses to the bridge of her noise.

" That was interesting, she never needed a repairer. I wonder why." Clay said.

" Yes, now that I think about it is interesting. Well I will have to ask the other repairers and I will get back to you on that one." The dark haired girl said with a small smile.

" I guess that is one good thing about going to GIS I guess." she said as she looked over at the sandy blonde haired boy. The light then chanced slowly from bright day light into early night with stars twinkling above them like Diamonds laced into the dark the fabric of space. Their relationship was unusual one. Candidates most dated their repairers not other Candidate's repairers epically when the repairer is one of the seniors repairers. Her and her candidate very well skilled in what they do because to be in the seniors rank that young you must be good.

" It is bad that the only time we will get to see each other is when you come back to GOA for some reason, be sure when you do get here that you come, find me, and tell me all the new technology they have at GIS." Clay said trying to make this good bye a good one. Jess smiled.

" Will do. I feel that wanting to go there as fast as I can if a bad thing." she said as she looked back as the grass.

" Don't worry about it. If I was you I would want to be there right now. Maybe one day I will be a goddess pilot. The chance if 1,000 to 1, but there is still that small chance. I can't wait to see GIS technology. I head they are a little bit advanced than GOA." he said as he pushed his glasses on to the bridge of his nose.

" Yea," she replayed not looking up from the ground. Silence followed as they sat there with each other for one last time. " Well it is almost lights out and I still have some packing to do. So I will see you before I leave." she got up and began walking out of the Relaxation Room with her pony tail of brown hair bouncing behind her with every step she took.

~ the next day on GIS~

" So when is the new pilot going to be here?" asked Rioroute as walked into the room.

" Soon." Yu said as he looked up at the clock in the hanger.

" Any one have any clue how he is?" Rioroute asked. Yu returned to being his silent self. His dark brown eyes just stared ahead. Rioroute didn't like the silence it always drove him nuts. Ernest saw this and answer poor Rioroute's question.

" No, none of us heard anything. We can only wait till he arrives to know what he is like." Ernest said looking at his younger team mate. Just then the their repairers walked into the room.

" The shuttle is only five miles away so they should be arriving with two minutes." Phil said. The others nodded and the room was filled with silence once again. Once the shuttle landed all the Pilots and Repairers stood next to each other as Azuma Hijikata walked out with Jess walking right behind him with her bag that rested on her side. Next came the new Pilot. When the pilots got a good look at their new team mate. They jaws dropped to the cold hard metal floor.

A/N: sorry so short, but I thought it was a good spot to stop at. Well I am going to have the next chapter up soon so please be passionate.

Next Chapter: Pilot Reviled

See you later Candidates!