Pirates Of The Caribbean Fan Fiction ❯ Sailing for Freedom ❯ Eternal Youth ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Sailing for Freedom
Disclaimer: I don’t own Pirates of the Caribbean, any of the characters or their likeness. Don’t sue me. You won’t get much anyway. Pirates is owned by Disney.
Parings: W/E
Warning: Not for anyone under the age of 18, unless you feel that you are mature enough to read these kinds of thing. I can’t stop you from reading this but just so you know there will be sex, violence, swearing, and such sometime within this story.

--------------------------------------
Eternal Youth
--------------------------------------

Months went by as Elizabeth found out that she was carrying a child. She was very happy at first, but then she became slightly scared. How was she going to raise a child on her own? She had no way of sending word to Will that they were having a child, no way of telling anyone. Unless of course someone she knew came to the island and no one knew where she was save Will.
When the time finally came to give birth, the only people she had with her were the people she had made friends with on the island. The women became nurse maids. Some of the older girls helped their mothers gather water for boiling. Elizabeth was in so much pain, she couldn’t stand it. Every time she had a contraction, she screamed at the top of her lungs.
“Push, push Elizabat, push.” One of the women said.
“I am pushing!” Elizabeth yelled.
After hours upon hours of pushing, Elizabeth had finally given birth to a beautiful little boy.
Elizabeth smiled as she looked at her new born son.
“You look just like you father.” She said to her son.
“What be ‘is name Elizabat?”
“William.”
“A fine name indeed. I’ll write it ‘ere in the ‘istory log.”
Elizabeth yawned.
“Ah, a bit tired are we?”“Yes. Would you mind taking William, Saria?” Elizabeth said as she handed her son to Saria.
“I don mind at all. He looks a little sleepy as well.” Saria said as she placed William in the bassinette that sat beside Elizabeth’s bed. “Sleep well.” She said as she left the room and closed the door behind her.
“How is she?”
“Who be you?” Saria asked the man that was now standing outside Elizabeth’s bedroom door. “And ‘ow did you get in ‘ere?”
“It wasn’t hard, love. I’m a pirate. I’m Captain Jack Sparrow, a very close friend of Mrs. Turner.”
“Oh really? Then what be ‘er ‘usband’s name?”“William Turner. He is nowhere to be seen because he has a very important job of taking the souls of people who have passed away at sea to the other side.”
Saria blinked at Jack. “Well, you’re right. I guess you are a friend of Elizabat’s.”
“I know. I said that before. You’re the one who made me prove it to ye.”
“Elizabat is doin’ just fine and so is ‘er son.”
“Son, eh? Did she give him a name for his father?”
“Yes. She named ‘im William. It’s a fine name, I tink.”
“Ah yes, but it will be the person that determines weather or not to be a fine person.”
“I suppose so.”
“Would it be all right if I went in to see dear Elizabeth?”“She is restin’ right now. You’ll ‘ave to wait.”
“Oh bugger. I came all this way to tell her about something that I’ve found and she’s sleeping.”
“Well, she did just give birt to a child. She’s very tired.”
“Well, I waited this long, I guess I can wait a little longer.”

--------------------------------------

When Elizabeth finally woke, it was dark outside and William was cooing. Elizabeth got up and took the baby out of the bassinette and held him.
“I wish you could meet your father, William. You’d like him. He’s a good, honest man and I love him dearly.” Elizabeth sighed. “I miss him too.”
“Don’t we all, love?”
“Jack! Where did you come from?”
“I’ve been here for quite awhile, actually. Some woman said that I couldn’t come in and see you because you were sleeping, but I came in anyway and waited for you to wake up.” Jack looked at the baby. “He looks like his father, he does.”
“I know. I named him after Will.”
“Will is going to be proud that he has a son.”
Elizabeth nodded in agreement. “Yes.”
“I have a proposition for you, love.” Jack said in an I’ve-got-something-you-want tone.
“Oh?”
Jack pulled a flask from his side. “Drink this.”
“That’s not rum is it? I can’t drink rum now, I’ve just had a child.”
“No, it’s not rum. Just drink it.”
Elizabeth took the flask and smelled the open top.
“What is it?”
“Just drink it or I’ll force you to drink it. Trust me. Would I do anything that would harm you or your child?”
“Well… no.”
Jack looked at Elizabeth and nodded his head at her to drink from the flask.
Elizabeth took a swig from the leather flask. It was surprisingly refreshing and rejuvenating.
“Wow Jack! This has got to be the best tasting water that I have ever had. Where did you find it?”
Jack moved in close to Elizabeth and whispered into her ear.
“The Fountain, love.”
“The fountain?”
“Of Youth.”
“The Fountain of Youth is real? I thought it was only legend.”
“It’s real, love. I’ve found it, I drank from it and now so have you.”
Elizabeth was speechless for a long moment.
“How could you do this to me Jack?”“You’re welcome.”
“I’m sorry for snapping at you Jack, but you should have asked me if I wanted eternal youth before giving me the water.”
“Well, you do don’t you?”
“I don’t know, but it’s a little late for that now, isn’t it?”
“Well yes, but you could thank me. Now you have a way to stay alive forever and see you darling husband, that is if you drink more.”
“More? You mean that I won’t live forever just by drinking this?”
“Well, you would have to drink much more than just a sip from a flask to become young forever, love. You would possibly have to drink from the whole flask to stay young forever.” Jack said as he turned to retrieve a couple of objects that he had behind him on the small table.
“But, if you drink these, it might give you eternal youth. What do you say love?”
Elizabeth thought for a moment. “I don’t know, Jack.”
“You would be able to see your beloved every time he comes ashore. Think about it, every ten years a person gets old. By the time Will comes to see you the third time, you’ll be an old woman.”
“I suppose you’re right, but what makes you think I’ll want to live forever?”
“Just think about it, love.” Jack said as he left the room, leaving the two bottles on the table.
“Oh, you’ll only live forever if you consume both bottles completely. One bottle will keep you young forever.”
What that, Jack was out of sight.
Elizabeth looked at the two bottles on the table and pondered what Jack had told her for a moment.
‘Maybe I’ll drink a little now. I don’t want to look too young all the time.’ Elizabeth thought.
Elizabeth took the cork from one of the bottles of water and drank a quarter of the bottle. She then put the two bottles in a chest that contained things that reminded her of her past, the chest which contained Will’s still beating heart, the tassel from James’s sword, a ring once worn by her father with their family crest on it, and the piece from Jack’s hair, one of his favorites, a beaded trinkets he had braided into his hair. Jack cared for Elizabeth, some could say that he even loved her, but Jack knew that Elizabeth’s heart belonged to Will. Elizabeth placed the two bottles next to Will’s chest, then closed and locked the outer chest and placed it under her bed.

--------------------------------------

The tenth year approached, Elizabeth watched her son grow up. Young William was now nine, he looked so much like his father. William knew the day that he would meet his father was finally here. He was excited, nervous, and scared all at the same time.
“Come, William, it’s time.”
William followed his mother out of the small house to a grassy cliff. He started singing a song that his mother taught him.

Yo ho, yo ho a pirate’s life for me
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot
Drink up, me hearties, yo ho
We kidnap and ravage and don’t give a hoot
Drink up, me hearties, yo ho
Yo ho, yo ho a pirate’s life for me

Elizabeth watched the horizon as her son sang when she saw a sudden flash of green. She smiled when she saw the familiar sails of the Flying Dutchman approaching.
“He’s here. We should go down to the beach and wait for him.”
Elizabeth and her son walked down to the beach to greet that captain of the Flying Dutchman. Elizabeth was slightly nervous but she was mostly joyous. She missed her husband so much that she couldn’t stand it sometimes. Most nights, she would cry herself to sleep. By the time Elizabeth and her son were on the beach, a small boat carrying one person was almost to shore. Elizabeth had to stop herself from running out into the water to greet him.
Will reached the shore and brought the boat up far enough that it wouldn’t be dragged back out into the water. He looked up from the boat to see his beautiful wife, smiling at him. He walked over to his wife.
“Elizabeth…”
“Will… I missed you.” Elizabeth said as she hugged her husband.
“I missed you too.”
Will kissed Elizabeth passionately and held her close to him.
“I’ve been keeping it safe for you, as I promised.”
“As you should, it is yours, after all.”
Will looked over to the young boy that was behind Elizabeth.
“And who might this be?”
“Will, this is my, I mean our son, William.”
“Our… son?”
“Yes. That night on the beach resulted in a child, Will.”
Will looked at Elizabeth, at William, at Elizabeth, then back at William again.
“He looks like me when I was his age.”
“I know. He is so much like you that it makes me miss you even more, but I’m happy that I have him. Where is your father?”
“He’s on the ship. He’s acting captain in my absence.”
“You made him your first mate?”
“Yes.”
“Aren’t the rest of the crew mad about that?”
“Surprisingly no.” Will answered.
“I was hoping that your father could watch William while we catch up.”
“Oh, yes. I suppose I could get him.”
“No, that’s all right. I have someone who can watch him. Would you like to meet him first?”
“Of course I would.”
Elizabeth introduced Will to her son.
“William, this is your father, Will.”
William became very shy.
“Hello, William.”
“Hello.” William said shyly.
“How old are you?”
“I’m nine.”
“Of course, I should have figured that out.”
Elizabeth, Will and their son all walked back to the town where Elizabeth showed Will their home. William went to his ‘Aunt’ Saira’s house while Will and Elizabeth spent time ‘catching up’.

TBC…