Pirates Of The Caribbean Fan Fiction ❯ Sailing for Freedom ❯ Reunion ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Sailing for Freedom
Disclaimer: I don’t own Pirates of the Caribbean, any of the characters or their likeness. Don’t sue me. You won’t get much anyway. Pirates is owned by Disney.
Parings: W/E
Warning: Not for anyone under the age of 18, unless you feel that you are mature enough to read these kinds of things. I can’t stop you from reading this but just so you know there will be sex, violence, swearing, and such sometime within this story.

--------------------------------------
Reunion
----- ---------------------------------

Will and Elizabeth were alone in Elizabeth’s small house. Will kissed Elizabeth slowly and pulled her close to him. Elizabeth moaned into Will’s mouth as they kissed.
“Elizabeth…” Will whispered.
“Yes?”
“I love you.”
“I love you too, Will.”
Will kissed Elizabeth’s neck, which caused Elizabeth to close her eyes and moan softly. Elizabeth took Will’s shirt off and continued to kiss him. Will unbuttoned Elizabeth’s top and removed it. Elizabeth was wearing a bodice under her skirt and blouse, but Will didn’t care, they were undressing each other quite adequately. Will removed his boots, unfastened his belt and took off his pants. Elizabeth followed suit by taking off her skirt and removing the bodice and kicking off her shoes.
Will looked Elizabeth over from head to foot.
“You’re still perfectly gorgeous.” Will said before kissing his wife.
Elizabeth pulled Will to her bed as they kissed, pushed him down and straddled him. Will became turned on even more by Elizabeth’s slight aggressiveness. Elizabeth bent down to kiss Will, her hair falling over her shoulders.
Will rolled the two of them over so that he was on top now, kissed Elizabeth and pushed his way into her.
Elizabeth broke the kiss, bending her head back and moaning. Will kissed Elizabeth’s throat, down her chest and to her breasts.
“Will, if you don’t move so, I’ll have to be on top again.” Elizabeth said.
Will started thrusting into Elizabeth, causing her to moan. Elizabeth wrapped her arms around Will’s back, one hand on his neck, moving through his hair as they made love, kissing and sweating.
Every now and then, Will would thrust faster or a bit harder, causing Elizabeth to moan louder. Elizabeth had one leg around Will’s leg and every time she was close to climax, she would dig her nails into Will’s back.
“Oh Will…”
Will started thrusting faster and faster, Elizabeth’s breathing became heavier and faster, sweat rolled off their skin, their bodies became one.
“Will!” Elizabeth shouted as she climaxed.
Will was on the edge of climax and kept going for a moment and then with one last thrust came his climax.
Will fell onto the bed and laid on his back next to Elizabeth. Elizabeth rolled over onto her side and placed her head on Will’s shoulder and placed her arm on his chest.
“Are you cold?” Will asked Elizabeth.
“Only a little bit.”
Will pulled the blanket up to them, covering Elizabeth to her chest.
Elizabeth ran her fingers over Will’s scar.
“Does it ever hurt?” Elizabeth asked.
“No. It does make me think of you though. When I think of you, I miss you terribly.”
“I wish we didn’t have to only see each other once every ten years.”
“So do I.”
Will kissed the top of Elizabeth’s head.
Will changed the subject so they would not be so sad. Will told Elizabeth about the souls that he had ferried to the other side, the stories that he thought were interesting. Will had told Elizabeth that James had joined his crew. Elizabeth was happy to hear that James was doing well.
Elizabeth had nothing really exciting to tell Will, but he asked her to tell him anyway. She told him about William growing up, of the stories that she told their son when he went to bed. The stories were of the adventures that they went on, of Barbossa and the curse upon the Aztec gold, of Davy Jones and chest, of rescuing Jack from Davy Jones’ Locker.
Soon after, Will and Elizabeth dressed again.
“I’m sorry that I had to leave you alone to raise our son.”
“You had no choice. If Jack hadn’t helped you stab Jones’s heart, you wouldn’t be alive, in a manner of speaking, and we wouldn’t have such a wonderful son.”
“You’d probably still have a child eventually if I were gone from this world.” Will responded.
“Why do you say that?” Elizabeth asked.
“You probably would have settled down with someone else.”
“Who else would I want to have children with besides you?”
“Jack maybe.”
“Jack? You still think that I was in love with him?”
“You were, weren’t you?”“Of course not! I love Jack, yes, but I am in love with you, Will. There’s no other person who has my heart.”
“Elizabeth… I will find a way for us to be together for more than one day every ten years. I promise.”
“What if there isn’t a way, Will?”
“Where there is a will, there is a way and I’m going to find it.”
“A bit naïve there, William,” said a familiar voice. “But there may be a way for you two to finally be together forever.”
“Jack! It’s good to see you.” Will said, embracing his long time friend.
“You’ve seen me on the sea.”
“Yes, but we haven’t actually talked. We’ve only passed ships.”
“Very true.”
“What do you mean by forever, Jack?” Elizabeth interrupted.
“Remember that water that I gave you?”
“Yes. I know, you said it was from the Fountain of Youth.”
“The Fountain of Youth?” Will asked.
“Yes, I said that. It was true that it was water from the Fountain. That’s probably why you haven’t gotten sick or much older in the past ten years.”
“Now that I think about it,” Elizabeth paused to think for a moment, “You’re right. I haven’t gotten sick at all. Maybe a few allergies here and there, but nothing serious.”
“You gave her water from the Fountain of Youth? Why?” Will asked.
“So that you and your bonnie lass can be together for all eternity.”
“But I cannot step on land but once every ten years.”
“Ah yes. The Fountain was only part of my plan, mate.”
“Plan?” Elizabeth and Will asked in unison.
“I haven’t quite figured it out yet, but when I do, I’ll let ye both know.”
“Oh Jack, you haven’t changed a bit.” Elizabeth said with a smile.

--------------------------------------

Will said good-bye to Elizabeth and his son, kissing them both, as the sun set into the horizon.
“I promise I’ll find a way for us to be together always.” Will told Elizabeth again.
“I’ll be waiting for you.” Elizabeth said.
“Good-bye, William. I love you.” Will said to his son.
“Good-bye… father.” William said in return.
Will kissed his wife once more before parting and walking back to his small boat to return to his ship.
“He’s gone again, love.” Jack said.
“I know. I’m going to miss him.” Elizabeth responded.
“Mommy, can you tell me again why father can’t stay?”
Elizabeth knelt down to look her son in the eyes.
“Your father can’t stay on land because he is the captain of the Flying Dutchman. As long as he’s captain, there is a curse on him where he is not able to step foot on land but once every ten years.”
“But why, mommy? That curse was set upon Davy Jones when he betrayed Calypso, wasn’t it?” William asked.
“It was actually part of the job that Davy Jones had. He carried souls to the other side and as a sacrifice, was only able to see the woman he loved once every ten years. Your father and I have learned to live with this fate. If he wasn’t captain, then we wouldn’t have you, my darling son.”
“Why not? What happened?”
“I never did tell you that part of the story, did I? You father was killed by Davy Jones, but not before your Uncle Jack help him stab Jones’s heart. I hadn’t entirely known about it, so when I saw the ship go down, I thought Will had gone down with it. Once I saw the Dutchman return to the surface, I saw your father. I was brimming with happiness. I had thought the man I loved was dead and gone forever.”
“So if Uncle Jack hadn’t helped father stab Jones’s heart, father would really be dead and I wouldn’t be here.”
“Yes. So, I’d rather live knowing that Will is out there somewhere than knowing that he is no longer with us.”
“Oh, I see.”

TBC…