Pokemon Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ 15 Minute Ficlets ❯ Theme #10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Want
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing:
Lolitashipping (Professor Oak x Misty)
Fandom: Pokémon
Theme: #10, Desire

Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks
Warnings: Het, age difference
 
She is less than half his age, maybe a quarter, he thinks. She has no generous curves, and rarely smiles. Her hair is carrot-colored, neither the sleek blonde of her older sister, nor the jet-black of a traditional Japanese woman. She wears no skintight bodysuit or formal kimono, only blue short-shorts, red suspenders, and a yellow tank top.
Why does he want her?
Oak does not understand. He is an old man, one who should be beyond the carnal lusts. He and his wife have been separated for years, with no trouble to either of them. She focuses on Pokemon battling and he on research. It was an amiable parting.
Misty is only a girl. Yes, she is legally an adult, but he feels as though he is an irredeemable pervert, and that keeps him silent. After all, how can he pursue a relationship with her?
No, he will not.
 
It could just be lust, Oak thinks. That would explain it, although he does hope he has not developed a paraphilia for young children. Word might get out, and he would lose everything! He can see them taking away his position, his pride, maybe even his patents… and even if other men are bedding women young enough to be their granddaughters, he refuses to join their ranks.
Nonetheless, he cannot help but staring at her when she pops up in the background during Ash's calls.
He is only a dirty old man at heart, he supposes. And she never guesses.
 
End Fic
Completed 11/15/09