Pokemon Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ 15 Minute Ficlets ❯ Theme #36 ( Chapter 36 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Demanding Perfection
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing: Sealshipping (Atemu x Mahaado)
Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh!
Theme: #36, Perfection

Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Yu-gi-Oh! Belongs to Kazuki Takahashi. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Don't steal and don't sue. Thank you, *Phantomness bows*
Warnings: AEAU, shonen-ai
 
It isn't commonly known, but Mahaado demands perfection from him self. He is sworn to guard his Prince and future Pharaoh, and he can hardly make any mistakes in such an important endeavor. Mahaado works hard, and he finds Mana trying, because she fools around and mismatches ingredients and honestly, he's not surprised she's been unable to summon a Ka yet.
Her devotion is not strong enough.
Mahaado's devotion is implacable, and he is merciless, working himself tirelessly for the glory of Egypt. Small wonder that Atemu finds himself drawn to that drive, and the Pharaoh is as perfect as anything in Khemet can be.
Mahaado is unaware why the Gods have bestowed this reward upon him, this great honor, but he strives to make the experience as flawless as possible, and Atemu closes his eyes, trustingly, in his embrace after the ordeal is over.
Perfect.
 
End Fic
Completed 7/30/07
3 minutes! More implied shonen-ai than anything explicit, but… ^^