Pokemon Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ 15 Minute Ficlets ❯ Theme #128 ( Chapter 128 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: White Day
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing: Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty
)
Fandom: Pokémon
Theme: #128, Chocolate

Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Warnings: Het
 
“For me?” Misty blushed, looking at the small package wrapped in red and gold polka dot paper.
Ash nodded, rubbing the back of his neck self-consciously. “Yes.”
 
After all, she had gotten him and Brock chocolate for Valentine's Day, even though he wasn't sure why at first. She malleted him into the ground for being insensitive, but there were five pieces of creamy dark chocolate filled with caramel in the box, so he forgave her and split the last one with Pikachu.
Brock said that it would be impolite not to get her something for White Day in return, so Ash had agreed.
He just hoped she liked it.
 
Misty carefully opened the package. Inside was a little key chain, with a Squirtle plushie on the end, about two inches long.
“Do you like it?” Ash asked anxiously.
She nodded. Finally, he was being thoughtful! She hugged him, even though he colored when she did.
Maybe Ash finally understood how she felt…
 
End Fic
Completed 12/19/07
YAY! No more stupid, irritating finals!