Pokemon Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ 15 Minute Ficlets ❯ Theme #158 ( Chapter 158 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Fight
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing: Championshipping (Lance x Red)
Fandom: Pokémon
Theme: #158, Fight

Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks
Warnings: Het, fanon
 
Of course they fight - all couples do, and their love is no exception. Lance can be arrogantly overbearing at times, and Red can be blatantly naïve. It's not a good combination, not always, and their rage makes the mountains quake while the Pokemon wait for it to blow over.
It never quite snaps, luckily, and the Realm still holds. Sooner or later, one of them backs down, and things go back to normal, and they'll cuddle.
Red closes his eyes, leans his head against Lance's shoulder, and feels the anger ebb away, glad he was right.
She shakes her head, but says nothing, and holds him, letting the silence speak louder than words.
The world continues spinning on.
 
End Fic
Edited 3/18/09
Completed 7/4/07
Okay, I hate thinking up titles. `Nuff said. 2 minutes!