Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ My destiny ❯ The sacrifice (Part 2) ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]
My destiny
By: Myst_Lady
mbmflips@yahoo.com or myst_lady@hotmail.com

Notes: Sailor Moon and Pokémon belongs to respective companies.

Recaps from Part 11: It's a face off between Mina and Grim Reaper. Will her power be enough to save her friends?

Part 12: The Sacrifice (Part 2)

Mina wept silently. The look on her face was shattering. Her eyes drooped with such sadness.

"I'm so sorry, Jigglypuff. I'm so sorry..." She said in a shuddering breath. She hid her face, unable to control the conflicting emotions inside her.

Grim Reaper held Jigglypuff up in the air. He dropped Jigglypuff on the floor and kicked the pokémon aside. He spit out in disgust.

Mina felt a solid object underneath her. She shifted her legs away and found her transformation pen lying on the floor. She gasped at the sight of a glowing crystal. She picked it up and examined closely. All those long lost memories flooded back to her mind.

"Hey, what's going on?!" Ash was confused.

"She...She's glowing!" Misty exclaimed. She was flabbergasted.

"Yes," Mina whispered. Her eyes were closed. "I can remember everything!" There was a smile on her lips. She never felt this exhilarated before.

She stood up and shouted. "VENUS CRYSTAL POWER TRANSFORM!" The transformation phase took place. A trail of yellow orange lights surrounded her body.

"It's about time," Grim Reaper muttered.

"I am Sailor Venus, defender of love and justice. Fun times are over pal and you won't ever messed with my friends again. In the name of Venus, I shall punish you!" Sailor Venus made a dramatic post.

"Pretty words, Sailor Venus. Will it be enough to save you?" Grim Reaper smirked in contempt. He launched a blazing fireball at her direction and Sailor Venus dodged the attack in time. The tiny explosion caused a minor quake.

Brock fluttered his eyes opened. "Mina," He said her name weakly and he lost consciousness once more.

"Where did he go?" Sailor Venus wondered. Her eyes scanned the room carefully. She walked in circles and he was nowhere to be found.

She was shoved forcefully from behind and she was knocked down on the floor. She felt the tiny sharp nails piercing through her skin. Grim Reaper gripped the fabric of her blouse and pinned her on the floor. He dragged her body halfway across the room.

"Are you ready to die?" Grim Reaper laughed menacingly. He raised his weapon up in midair. He was ready to strike her at any given moment.

"Not a chance," Sailor Venus retorted. She moved her one of her legs underneath her and gave Grim Reaper a powerful kick. He stumbled back.

From the corner of her eye, she spotted her sword lying on a corner. She made a quick dash for it.

She gave a sharp cry of surprise when she fell down on the floor. Grim Reaper grasped her ankle and pulled her towards him.

"VENUS METEOR SHOWER!" She summoned her magic powers in desperation and she fired laser beams from her fingertips.

"ARRGHHGH!" Grim Reaper howled. He covered one of his eyes and a dark fluid oozed out of its sockets.

Sailor Venus grabbed the sword off the floor while he was distracted and she stabbed him in the pit of his stomach. She stepped back and watched in silence. There was burning hatred in her eyes.

"It...it...can't be!" Grim Reaper exclaimed in a stunned disbelief. "I've been defeated! No!" He staggered back and he lowered his knees on the floor. He clutched at the sword and he dropped to the floor like a stone. His whole body went up in flames, leaving a scorching mark on the floor.

"It's over," Sailor Venus whispered, eyeing the skeletal remnants on the ground. She stood there for a few minutes, sorting through her emotions before heading back to her friends. She took the sword with her.

"Mina, behind you!" Ash and Misty cried out in warning. Grim Reaper's skeleton rose up from the ground. He lunged at a full speed.

Sailor Venus winced in pain from the sudden attack. She slumped to the floor and her injured right shoulder was bleeding.

"Fool! You thought you could get rid of me so easily?" Grim Reaper hissed at her. A gasp quickly escaped from her mouth. A skeleton stood in its place.

To be continued...

PS: Sorry if this too short ^^ I'm trying to get over my writer's block.