Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ My destiny ❯ The Sacrifice: Part 1 ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

My destiny

By: Myst_Lady

mbmflips@yahoo.com or myst_lady@hotmail.com

Notes: Sailor Moon and Pokémon belongs to respective companies. "False Pretenses" is not a sequel to My destiny (my second SM/PKMN crossover.) Thanks again for reviewing!!

Recaps from Part 10: Grim Reaper plans his next move. Meowth forces himself to work with his archenemies. Mina and the gang are on a rescue mission to find Jessie and James.

Part 11: The Sacrifice (Part 1)

There was a total silence. A look of shock came over everyone's faces. The faceless monster hovered just above them, hooting with an evil laughter. His identity was concealed inside the dark cloak. A hidden terror lurking beneath that secretive mask. He was equipped with a silver sword. The sword flared up and gave off a bright yellow orange aura.

A gasp came from Mina's mouth. Her big blue eyes bulged out in surprise. She felt as if a thunderbolt shot through her body. She froze for a moment. A strange deva-ju came over her…

"Better say your prayers, Sailor Venus. You're going to need them!" Grim Reaper laughed evilly. His dark eyes glowered.

"No, no!" Sailor Venus screamed, shaking her head. Then darkness surrounded her…

Her mind snapped back to reality. She was heavily breathing and her heart thumped wildly on her chest.

"Mina, are you okay?" Brock asked her in concern. He slipped his arm around her shoulder.

"Th…Thanks," Mina said in a strangled voice. She leaned against Brock's warm body for comfort. Her hands pressed on her forehead.

"I bid you welcome! So glad of you to drop by my exhibition!" Grim Reaper announced, floating downwards. He made an impeccable bow.

Everyone looked around in confusion to hear a chain rattling somewhere. Two bodies appeared high above the ceiling. It was Jessie and James. The metal chains kept them in captivity. Their bodies lowered halfway to the ground. Their uniforms smeared with dirt and dry blood. There was an ugly purple bruise on their faces.

Much to Meowth's dismay, he cried out to them. "Jessie! James! Are you guys okay? Can you hear me?" There was no answer. His friends were unconscious.

"Who are you and what have you done to these people?" Mina demanded furiously. She felt an overpowering rage inside her.

Grim Reaper gave her a sharp, intense look. "Don't play foolish games with me, Sailor Venus. You know very well what I came for!" He said in his chilliest tone.

Brock was startled to hear Grim Reaper's acknowledgement to Mina. "Sailor Venus? Where did I hear that somewhere before?" He wondered.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Mina said, looking very much confused. She shook her head.

"What is this?" Ash questioned. He searched through his pocket and got out his trusted Pokédex. Grim Reaper's image scanned through the screen. His pokédex replied. "No data available."

Grim Reaper's eyes clouded with suspicion. He kept his angry emotions tightened under control. "Maybe this will help you trigger your memory, Sailor Venus." There was a tinge of annoyance in his voice. He raised his other hand and powered up an electrical discharged.

"Ahhhhh!" Jessie and James screamed out their lungs. They were shaking uncontrollably. The electric shock intensified.

"Stop! Just stop it!" Mina's voice cracked out. "Leave them alone!" Her fists clenched at her side. She felt very uneasy.

"This is going to be an ugly fight if we don't step in!" Brock whispered grimly.

"Let's do it!" Ash agreed, snatched the pokéballs from his belt.

"I hate to say this but we have to rescue Jessie and James. Even they don't deserve this. Let's show this creep what we're made of!" Misty said determinedly.

"I thought you be happy too see your old friend, Sailor Venus." Grim Reaper taunted her. "I'm really enjoying this little charade even better than my little rendezvous with Sailor Pluto!" A tiny orb appeared on his hand. Sailor Pluto's image showed trapped inside the crystal box.

"No…It can't be! That girl was in my dreams…" Mina's voice trailed off. Her breath hung in suspense.

"I'll give my regards to Sailor Moon! This will be my farewell gift to you!" Grim Reaper said harshly. There was a bomb on his hands filled with dark energy inside it. He pitched the bomb across to a bewildered Mina.

"Bulbasaur, razor leaf now!" Ash instructed to his pokémon. A swirl of sharp leaves was released from Bulbasaur's leaf pod. The bomb was carried off into the air. It collided through Jessie and James. The small explosion forced the chains to snapped opened. Jessie and James's body fell to the floor.

"Urggh! No, blast all of you!" Grim Reaper cursed loudly. He shielded his face away from Bulbasaur's attack. He dropped the sword by accident and glided across the floor.

Meowth scrammed to rescue his two friends. Jessie and James were sprawled on the floor with their arms still chained behind them. Meowth worked his way through the lock. His mouth gave a sharp hiss when he poked his nail inside the lock. A few minutes passed and the lock was finally opened. Meowth looked mournfully at his broken claw.

At the sound of muttering noises, Meowth jumped to his feet surprised and spun wildly to see his friends awake; both with splitting headaches. "Jessie! James! I'm glad to see you guys!!" Meowth exclaimed, shinning with happiness. To his delight, he scooped his friends up and gave them a crushing hug. "Nice to see you too, Meowth!" His friends squeaked. They gulped for air to breathe nearly passing out. "Now would you mind letting us go?" They asked him, looking very much annoyed. Meowth grinned apologetically and loosened his grip around them.

Jessie stood up and dusted herself off. Her face had a pure look of disgust at her dirt stained uniform. "Come on, let's blow this joint!!"

"I'm right there with you, Jessie!" James said eagerly.

"But where are you off to?" Meowth asked, looking confused.

"Do I really have to spell it out to you, Meowth?" Jessie glared at her friend. "We're leaving NOW!!"

"We CAN'T!!" Meowth exclaimed.

"Why not?" James asked in wonder.

"We have better things to worry about right now!!" Meowth declared, pointing his paw to Ash and his friends in a middle of a battle against Grim Reaper.

"I don't care," Jessie shook her head. "We're NOT getting involved this time, Meowth!"

"And it's the twerp's problem." James finished off her last sentence.

Meowth was astounded. "What?? I ain't gonna ditch them after all the trouble they've been through. You two can leave but I'm staying." Meowth said stubbornly. He ran off, joining Ash and the others in the fight.

"Meowth, wait up!!" James called out to him. Jessie groaned and shook her head. They followed Meowth behind.

* * *

Grim Reaper kept his mouth closed from screaming out in pain. Swarms of leaves were blowing around him. He felt the tiny sharp edges piercing through his body. His vision blinded by the raging storm.

In the next instant, he was hit with a full force. He staggered back and fell on his knees. He hissed sharply. There was a cloud of smoke drifting in the air. He was burned to a crisp.

"You're going to regret this!!" He gasped. "You don't know what you're up against." He snarled. "You humans are pathetic weaklings. And a bigger fools that I thought to allow such incompetent creatures to do the battles for you…" He sent them a chilling glance. All of the pokémon growled in response.

"You don't scare us that easily!" Ash said boastfully.

"It's payback time!" Jessie said, full of malice in her voice.

"You'll be wishing for something else…" Grim Reaper scorned. He snapped his fingers and the whole room plunged into darkness.

"I can't see!!" Ash protested. There was a lot of shuffling noise in the background. The room lit up once more.

"Whoa! That was weird!!" Misty said.

"Where did he go?" James questioned, scanning around the room.

"Be on guard." Jessie said cautiously.

Brock turned to face Mina. "You have to leave and call Officer Jenny for back up. Things could get ugly around here. Take Jigglypuff with you." He advised.

"But I can't leave you guys in here…" Mina protested. "I'm staying right here with you."

"Oh Mina. Trust me just this once…" Brock said, pleading to her. He grasped her shoulders and he lowered his head. He silenced her with a kiss.

Mina was overcome with emotion. "He doesn't hate me!!" She thought wildly.

"Now go!!" Brock exclaimed. Mina nodded and took off with Jigglypuff.

"No one is leaving this place!!" Grim Reaper voice thundered. He materialized in front of the doorway, unable for Mina to escape.

"You again!!" Mina skidded to a stop. Jigglypuff protectively stepped in front of her.

Grim Reaper's fathomless eyes glinted. Without a word, he gave Jigglypuff a good kick in the heels. Then he lunged towards Mina and grabbed her. He whirled her around and tossed her body across the pile of boxes lying on a corner.

"No!!! Brock!!" Mina screamed in terror. She crashed into the boxes with a loud thud. She groaned in pain and closed her eyes.

"Mina!!" Brock exclaimed. His eyes blazing with fury. "Leave her alone!"

"Don't interfere!" Grim Reaper said angrily. "Be gone!!" He made a sweeping gesture.

"Grr…." Brock gritted his teeth and made a run for his life. His hand balled into fist and was about to land a punch on Grim Reaper but an invisible wall barricaded his path. "Ahhhh!!" He yelled with all his might. He felt the pain electrocuting him.

"Oh no Brock!!" Ash and Misty said in a horrific tone. They quickly rushed to his side. Brock slumped back to the floor.

Grim Reaper smirked in contempt. He quickly averted his eyes away and turned his attention elsewhere. Mina was lying helplessly on the floor. He slowly advanced towards her.

"You won't escape this time, Sailor Venus." Grim Reaper laughed horribly. "Say goodbye to your friends!!" He dragged her up from the floor and brought her face closer to his. He mumbled a few words and a dark portal appeared before him.

Mina opened her eyes and stared dizzily at Grim Reaper. "Where am I??" She asked herself, full of confused thoughts inside her mind. She mentally pictured herself fighting as Sailor Venus alongside with her friends. "Am I Sailor Venus?" Her Venus symbol glowed in her forehead.

"I can't look!! He's going to tear her from limb to limb!!" Meowth cried out.

"We have to do something now, Ash!!" Misty ordered, grabbing Ash by his collar.

"I can't helped her…" Ash looked down at the ground. He dropped his head in shame.

"Wake up and defend yourself!!!!" Jessie practically screeched out.

"BE QUIET!!" Grim Reaper hollered.

Tiny hands reached out from the boxes and swatted it away. It revealed a furious and battered Jigglypuff. Her eyes narrowed as she scanned the room and her eyes widened in shock to see Mina in trouble. She immediately rushed to her aid, running as fast as she can. She leapt into the air with all her strength and hopped into Mina's shoulders. With her hand ready to strike, she double-slapped Grim Reaper across his face.

Grim Reaper shouted in anger as he dropped Mina on the floor and clutched at the feisty pokémon attacking him.

"Jigglypuff, no!!" Mina choked out, her hands reaching out. She watched in horror as Grim Reaper pulled Jigglypuff away from his face. His hand held Jigglypuff in the air. Jigglypuff squirmed trying to get herself free.

"Bothersome pest!" Grim Reaper sneered. Jigglypuff gave a screamed of fright when Grim Reaper drained her life energy. Jigglypuff closed her eyes and she became stiff as a statue.

"Jigglypuff!!!" She screamed in agony. Grim Reaper flung Jigglypuff as if it was measly dirt. A single tear rolled down on her cheeks….

To be continued… Please stay tuned for "The Sacrifice: Part 2…"

Phew… I'm glad that was done. I personally don't like this chapter. I'm not good writing action scenes. Countdown till' this story is officially over. ** dances around and whistles cheerfully **