Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Seishun Haunting ❯ How it started ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Notes: This was in my dream…Please read
 
Disclaimer: I do not own POT…
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
It was a week-off vacation at Seishun Academy School. There was not a soul in the campus but what no one knows was that there was some one there and something was out to get her. She ran and ran all over the school trying to get away from him but he just won't stop. She kept on running, ignoring the pain all over legs and her aching ribs for not having a break of hellish run.
 
She decided to hide so she picked up the pace. It feels like the footsteps of her attacker seems to be fading away but she dare not to look back. She stopped for a break but then her attacker's footsteps were coming loud. She panicked and started running again. She must not stop until she is out of danger.
 
She saw a door, barged in, and inside was stairs. The attacker was coming she can feel him. She quickly head downstairs. She heard the door swung open really loud and hard. There was then a gunshot. She screamed. She was in an even more danger. She ran fast as her little legs can.
 
“Get back here!” shouted the attacker. She did not want to answer as she ignored him and kept on going. Nevertheless, she knew she is going to be doomed in the end so what was the use for running? Was it because of fear? Panic? Not wanting to die? Once there were no more stairs to go, she was cornered. Is this how her life ends? Walls?
 
She tensed up in fear as she heard a low deep sinister chuckle. She turned her head to see her attacker. He was smiling devilishly as he pointed his gun to her. Suddenly, her fear just faded away, she could not feel a thing. She knew then that she has to accept, accept her death. The loud gun bellowed a loud shot and the bullet hits her. The last thought in her mind came. `…this is how my life ends…but I'll come back…just you wait…'
 
Her lifeless body fell to the ground. The attacker thinks fast as he went over to her and decided to hide her body and clean up the messy blood all over. “No more…my family is now safe…” whispered the attacker as he disappeared through the shadows carrying the corpse on his arms.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
It was Monday morning, Echizen Ryoma rises from his bed when the alarm clock woke him. He went to get ready before he heads down stairs for breakfast. As soon as he got down, his favorite meal was cooked and fried. He sat down and quickly eats his fried fish. Nanako was smiling contently as she put down the two bottles of milk on the table. Nanjiroh, the perverted father/uncle was once again reading the newspaper(not, it's the magazine again). Nanako decided to watch the TV news.
 
Good Morning to you all, it's going to be sunny day but not too hot as you see snow is coming
 
“Oh my gosh! Oji-san! Ryoma-kun! There'll be snow!” shouted Nanako. “Snow?” Ryoma and Nanjiroh asked. There was barely any snow for years so why now? Who knows?
 
It will start snowing on November 21st! For a week!
 
“Oh! That's next week! I can't wait!” shouted Nanako with excitement.
 
Next on this morning news, a little girl has been missing. There are no clues leading to the missing girl.
 
“Oh, that's so sad” said Nanako. Ryoma, for the first, watched the news. The TV showed a girl, two years younger than him, smiling. She has dark brown chocolate hair and bright blue eyes. On her head was a white cap with a blue trim.
 
Witnesses say that they've seen her running at night, heading somewhere they don't know. Investigators are now working trying to find where the little girl was going.
 
Just then, a shout was heard outside. Ryoma realized it was his stupid senpai, Momo. He sighed and left with his tennis bag. Once the door closed, Karupin jumped on the table and finished his master's meal for him.
 
“Geez, Echizen, you're slow” Momo exclaimed.
 
“Shut up and go” said Ryoma. They start going down the hill and quickly head towards to their school.
 
Once they got there, they had 5 minutes before Morning Practice starts. “Come on let's go!” said Momo after he finished locking his bike. Ryoma was about to go when he spotted some one in the corner of his eye. He saw a little girl hiding in the edge of the building. She seems to be staring at him. He stared back at her. She noticed that he was staring at her and decided to go forward. Echizen then started to feel this cold wind coming up to his spine. She was coming at him, reaching him with her small fingers. Echizen examined her and finally noticed who she is.
 
“Oi! Echizen!” Echizen shook his trance and saw his senpai looking down at him all worried. Echizen looked back where the little girl was and saw that she was gone.
 
“Oi Echizen, are you okay?”
 
“I'm fine” said Echizen as he started walking. Momo quickly followed behind.
 
“Are you sure?” Momo asked.
 
“Yes I'm sure”, said Echizen. However, the way he says it was unsure. He didn't know what just happened or why that happened. He'll just try to ignore it. But what really scares him the most was that the girl was the missing girl that was shown on TV.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
Not so scary, I know. Please review!