Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Seishun Haunting ❯ It Starts Now ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Please read and do not forget to review
 
Disclaimer: I do not own POT!
 
~~~~~~`
 
Ryoma went to his first class after morning practice got cancelled but it didn't matter to the Regulars, they just practiced. Anyway, he heads over to his seat followed by the bragging one-eyebrow gorilla talking. The bell rang and everyone was seated when the teacher came in.
 
The whole lesson began and tennis no Oji-sama is already falling asleep but before he did, he spotted some one outside the window staring at him. Ryoma was shocked to say the least that it was the girl again. She was staring at him and he stares back at her. They had a staring contest with each other, neither backing down until the person falls.
 
Ryoma started hearing his name being called by the teacher but he ignored him and continued on the fight. Everyone in the class turns their attention to Ryoma as he was staring out the window. Everyone looked outside the window and saw that no one was there. What was the tennis prodigy looking at? The teacher sighed and walks over to the bratty student of his.
 
“Echizen-san” said the teacher but Ryoma paid no heed, it was as if he didn't hear him. The teacher calls his name again but louder. The third time, he shouts his name but did not break the trance Echizen has. Finally, the teacher grabs a book and slammed it on his desk. This stunned Ryoma and looked up at his teacher. The teacher lets out a frustrated sighed.
 
`What is with you?' The teacher thought but then Ryoma looks back to the window and muttered out, “She's gone…”
 
This confused the teacher and asked him, “What do you mean, Echizen?”
 
“Nothing, never mind” said Echizen. I was having fun Ryoma thought; he was really having a staring contest with the girl, I think. But he wanted to know something, why was she following her and why can't anyone see her? That's when it came to Ryoma.
 
`She's…she's already dead…'
 
When the next bell rang, Ryoma quickly went to the restroom leaving the trio (Horio/Katsuo/Kachiro) surprised by his actions. Once he got there, he starts to wash his face.
 
`I must be going crazy' Ryoma thought and once he looked up to the mirror; there she was. Ryoma let out a surprised yell as he slips and fell. `Smooth…' Ryoma thought but then quickly got to his feet and see the mirror again. There was no one there. Ryoma let out a relieved sigh. All of the sudden, the lights went flicking on and off.
 
Help…
 
Ryoma glanced around, trying to find the source of the voice.
 
Help me…
 
Ryoma finally found the source and saw it was coming from the mirror. The little girl in the more keeps appearing then disappearing with the lights turning off and on. The restroom started to get cold, really cold, almost about 23 Celsius. The lights finally stop flicking and the little girl stopped disappearing. The prince was shivering uncontrollably and he was breathing in & out trying to warm himself but he did not care. He was in a trance again, staring at the little girl in the mirror as she approached. She lifts her tiny hand to reach him.
 
Please…help me…
 
Without knowing what he was doing, he walks up to the mirror slowly also lifting his hand to her. Ryoma's mind shouting to run and ignore the girl in the mirror but somehow, his body doesn't respond to the command. Slowly, the little girl was getting close to Ryoma. Her hand then came out of the mirror. Ryoma's hand about to touch the girl's hand. They were close and getting close, the girl then formed a smile when suddenly the bell rang. This broke Ryoma's trance on the girl and took his hand away. The little girl was mad because of his action. The little girl then jumps out of the mirror and decides to take him once and for all.
 
Ryoma had no time to react when suddenly the little girl went pass through his body and then everything went black.
 
~~~~~`
 
Short I know but please review!