Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Seishun Haunting ❯ Here's the Message ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thank you for the reviews…
 
Notes: I'll be making you all suffer with short chapters, I'm sorry but I will.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own POT!
 
~~~~~~~~~~`
 
Ryoma's POV
 
“Where am I? Hello?” I shout, hoping some one will answer me but no one did. I look around and all I see was the dark. Yes, nothing but the pure deep darkness. It was also very cold in here as if I was in the U.S. snowboarding on Big Bear. The darkness suddenly morphed into a different scene. I was in the stairs; it looks like my school's stairs.
 
“Geez, I didn't know it'd be this scary at night?”
 
Wait, why am I here? Is this a dream? Got to be…Hold on what happened before this? I waited for a while when I suddenly remembered about the restroom incident before I was about to be shrouded in fear of the little girl, I heard a gun shot then a little girl screaming. I look up and saw the little girl, the one who's supposed to be dead, running downstairs being chased by a shadow figure with a gun holding.
 
“This is not good,” I said as I try to run but somehow I can't. I can't move from this spot. When the girl finally reached me, she went past me and still ran downstairs. `Okay so this is a dream…' I thought but once I looked up, I saw the shadow figure that was chasing the little girl in front of me. I stood there waiting and wondering can he see me. The answer was yes, as he pointed his gun to me. I tried to move, run away but as I said before, I couldn't move my legs.
 
`This has to be a dream! There's no way this is real!' I screamed mentally. The attacker formed a sinister smile and slowly about to trigger the gun. I just stood there waiting, not moving but frozen, frozen in fear. Why was I afraid? Is it the gun? The evil attacker? Or is it death? I couldn't find the answer since the bullet had already shot through my chest.
 
~~~End Ryoma's POV~~~`
 
Ryoma sat up quickly on his bed and amazingly sustained his yell. He was panting and sweating as if he just ran 80 laps around the court. Ignoring the pain on his chest, he took a glance around and saw he was in the nurse's office. `What am I doing here?' Ryoma thought and then he heard the most familiar voice.
 
“Nya! Fuji! Ochibi's awake!”
 
Ryoma groaned. He has enough to deal with already. First, he couldn't remember how he ended up in the nurse's office and second, his chest really burns as if the gun from the dream really did happened and third of all, his head as if some one smacked him with a bulldozer or something.
 
“OCHIBI!” shouted Eiji as he went over to him. Ryoma prepared himself from his senpai's death hug but instead he gets a very soft hug, this surprised Ryoma. “Echizen, are you alright?” Fuji asked.
 
“Uh, hai”
 
“Nya, Ochibi, we saw you lying in the restroom and your head was bleeding! And-!”
 
“Huh?” Ryoma was very confused.
 
“Okay, I'll explain, you see when the second bell rang, we were heading to our next class when we suddenly heard a loud thud to a restroom we passed by, we went to check and saw you on the ground. The shards of the mirror- “Fuji was then interrupted cut your head.
 
“Shards?” As Ryoma remembered, he had never even remembered the mirror being broken.
 
“Yes, the huge mirror is all in little pieces” Fuji exclaimed.
 
“Nya, Ochibi, what happened?” Eiji asked worriedly.
 
“I…I don't know…what time is it?” Ryoma asked. Suddenly, a bell rang. Eiji and Fuji grinned and said, “It's lunch time”
 
“Oh” that was all that Ryoma could let out, for now. Ryoma was about to get out of bed when Fuji and Eiji carefully placed their hands on Ryoma's shoulders and pushed him back to the bed.
 
“Nya! Don't Ochibi! The nurse said, you aren't allowed to get up!” said Eiji. Suddenly the door opened, Tezuka and Oishi came in. Oishi hurriedly goes over to Ryoma with his motherly mode, “Oh Echizen, are you okay? Your injuries? Are you feeling well? What did you do? Whatever you did was not good, look at you! Did you get into fight? Who hurt you-”
 
“Oishi-senpai!” shouted Ryoma, he wanted him to stop.
 
“Echizen?” Tezuka called out his name.
 
“Hai Buchou?”
 
“What happened?”
 
“…I…I don't know…” that was all that Ryoma can say, he can't tell them what happened. Not now, the next Kanto Tournament is coming, the ghost girl will have to wait. He doesn't really want any one to be worrying about him and loose their focus on tennis. No, he wouldn't want that.
 
“Nya, Ochibi?”
 
“What?”
 
“Did you have a nightmare?” Eiji asked, plainly remembering the way the little prodigy boy was tossing and turning every minute.
 
“No” Ryoma lied. He starts remembering the nightmare he just had, it looked like it was telling him how the little girl died. She was shot by a gun and was killed here. Here! In Seishun Academy School!
 
“Hm? Echizen, are you okay? You look so pale” said Fuji but Ryoma ignored the question as he looked outside the window and saw the little girl, staring at him. She started writing something with her blood-filled fingers. She wrote down…
 
Find my body and send my attacker to court then I shall trouble you no more…
 
Ryoma nodded and the little girl disappeared. The senpais looked at him with confused look as they turned to the window and saw the blood writing printed.
 
“B-B-BLOOD!!!”
 
~~~~~~`
 
Note: That was Eiji on the end that screamed.
 
Please review or else!