Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Seishun Haunting ❯ Issues ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Notes: I'm still going to make you all suffer with short chapters…
 
Disclaimer: I do not own POT!
 
~~~~~~~~~`
 
The rest of the day was pretty normal for our little freshman except the girl always following but he didn't mind. He knows that she must be very lonely, especially if he is the only one that can see and hear her. For the others, not so much normal, Eiji have told the rest of the regulars who didn't know what happened about the restroom and window incident.
 
Inui have also told them about Ryoma's issues of spacing out and staring at something that no one can see. Worst of all, Echizen barely talks, no really, he doesn't answer back at all like the brat he is. This worried the Regulars, even Tezuka. They all don't know what's happening to their little pillar of support.
 
“Nya, what's wrong with Ochibi?” Eiji asked as he spotted the freshman sitting under a shadow of a tree, staring at nothing at all. The regulars are now worried sick. Tezuka is thinking that this event will affect their tennis matches unless Ryoma stops this madness.
 
“Hmm, 86 percent that it's about a life and death situation or somewhere between those” said Inui.
 
Ryoma had heard them and Inui got it half right. Ryoma looks ahead and saw the little girl right in front of him. They stare and stare and stare. `Staring contests are fun…' Ryoma thought as they stare and stare, etc.
 
“76 percent, it's a staring contest,” said Inui. The rest of the regulars look at him almost as if he wasn't Inui.
 
“Staring Contest?” Momo asked to see if he heard that right.
 
“Yes, staring contest” said Inui.
 
“FSSSSHHH! I heard about that on the radio” said Kaidoh.
 
“Phew! Ochibi's just practicing!” said Eiji happily.
 
“They make contests like that?” Kawamura asked.
 
“I doubt it is. How can you explain the restroom incident and the window incident?” Fuji asked. None answers that question but it's true, how can a Staring Contest relate to these incidents.
 
By the time practice was over, Ryoma was suddenly nowhere in sight. This made the regulars wonder where he is. His stuff is still in the locker. Momo decided to go look for him. He saw he wasn't in front of the school's gate because the trio freshmen are still there. Momo then heads inside the building and walks everywhere.
 
For fifteen minutes, he met up with Fuji, Eiji, Kawamura, Inui, Oishi, Tezuka, and then Kaidoh. None has found Echizen yet.
 
“Nya…Ochibi…” moaned Eiji, missing the little boy's presence with him. If the freshman is lost forever, whom's he going to give hugs to?
 
“If I see Echizen, I'm going to hit him so hard he won't be able to move!” said Momo.
 
“101 percent it's a lie” said Inui.
 
“Inui-senpai!” shouted Momo but then a hand clamped on his mouth. Momo looks and saw Fuji doing it. Fuji points ahead. Momo looks and saw Echizen walking. The regulars quietly follow him, curious to see where's he heading.
 
Ryoma kept walking, he was thinking, `Where should I look first?' He walks every halls and corridors and turns on every corner. Suddenly, he had a feeling. It was a very strange feeling, what was it? Ryoma turns to look back and saw no one. Ryoma shrugged thinking it was the little girl again.
 
At the back, the regulars quietly get out of their hiding place. Fuji and Tezuka hid at the janitors closet, Eiji hid behind a water fountain, Momo was inside a trash bin, Kawamura and Kaidoh hid behind the lockers, Oishi hid inside a locker, and Inui was hiding in the girl's restroom as he came out with his cheeks all red. Eiji and Momo hold their laughter back and Kaidoh ignoring the urge to hiss and then laugh. Fuji's smile widened, Oishi was shock, Kawamura was stunned, and Tezuka is…well Tezuka and whispered to Inui that he'll run an extra 10 laps.
 
After calming down from the incident, they quickly caught up to Echizen and followed him behind but not close, no definitely not close. Ryoma turns around and walk down the hall until he spotted stairs. He sighed, goes upstairs but stops, and suddenly sees that the stairs looked so much like his dream.
 
Ryoma was overcome by fear when he heard a gun go off. He trembles on his knees, trying hard to shake the fear out. Once he looked up, everything seems to be dimly dark as if it was nighttime already. He looks upstairs and saw the attacker of the little girl. Ryoma stood frozen in fear, just like the way the nightmare went.
 
The attacker formed a sinister smile and about to trigger the gun. Ryoma was thinking again while his heart racing and pounding fast. `Is this…real?' Ryoma thought, he was about to scream but had no time when the bullet shot him once again but this time, it felt real.
 
~~~~~~~`
 
Boohoo, cliffy…Please review and I'm seriously making you all suffer with short chapters, anyways, review!