Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Seishun Haunting ❯ Thank You ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Notes: Still making you all suffer with short chapters, mwuahahaha!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own POT!
 
~~~~~~`
 
To the regulars point of view as they slowly made their way, Echizen just suddenly fell down on his knees then suddenly stood up. The regulars were confused but then Ryoma starts to fall.
 
“Echizen!” “Ochibi!”
 
Tezuka quickly reacted and hurried over to the stairs and caught the fallen boy in his arms. The regulars quickly gather around them. Fuji checks the little prodigy's pulse and he seems to be all right, besides the fact a fever is coming up.
 
“We should take him to the hospital” Kawamura suggested.
 
“We should” Oishi agreed but then the rest of the regulars had a bad feeling that they shouldn't or the worst is yet to come. Somehow, no one answered then Momo suggested, “Echizen is sick so I think we should bring him home”
 
Frankly, the others agreed to it. Kawamura and Oishi sighed in defeat but they also had a feeling that bringing Echizen to hospital is a bad idea. I mean he just has a fever according to Fuji.
 
“Let's go, Momo, go grab Echizen's materials and meet us in front of the school” said Tezuka as he took the role of a leader. Momo had no objections and rushes downstairs to the locker rooms. Fuji lifts Echizen on Tezuka's back to carry him. They all headed downstairs and wait in front of the school for Momo.
 
Two minutes later, Momo came running out then they all headed over to Ryoma's house.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
Ryoma groggily gets up. He felt sick, really sick. His head feel so light, his whole body ache, and somehow his chest burns. `The gun!' Ryoma mentally screamed and checked underneath his shirt. Only to see nothing, besides his chest. He sighed relief. Seriously, the bullet felt so real and it hurts so much. `Wait, if the bullet wasn't real, why does my chest hurt?' Ryoma thought but ignores it and lazily gets up from his bed.
 
`Wait, my bed? Did I dreamt it all?' Ryoma thoughtfully asked. He looked at the time and saw it was 6:15 P.M. Okay so he didn't dreamt it all. If he fainted then who brought him here.
 
`Oh no…' Ryoma hurriedly goes down stairs as he mentally plead, `please, please, not them, please not them! Please!' When Ryoma got downstairs and went inside the kitchen, his worst fear had come true.
 
`No! NO! This can't be happening!' Ryoma screamed at the image that bestowed upon him. His father is talking to his senpais. Everyone in the kitchen noticed Ryoma's presence.
 
“Nya! Yokata! Ochibi!” shouted Eiji as he ran over to the little prodigy and hugged him. Momo follows next. They both hugged the little boy to death.
 
`Why? Why?' Ryoma asked and cried mentally.
 
“Ne, seishounen, your friends have told me something,” said Nanjiroh.
 
`Did they tell him what happened at school?! No! They didn't! They couldn't!' Ryoma screamed again.
 
“They say that you had such a fever that you fainted during practice” said Nanjiroh. There was a bit silence and Ryoma speechless but not wanting it to show just let out a few words, “Is that so?”
 
“Yes it is,” said Nanjiroh as he got back reading his newspaper (secretly had the magazine on it). `…he's doing it again…' Ryoma thought.
 
Right now what Ryoma saw before they noticed he was here was this: Inui was writing really fast on his notebook, Tezuka actually looked surprised at something, Fuji's eyes were opened, Eiji was jumpy, Kawamura felt uncomfortable, Oishi felt uneasy, Momo couldn't believe his eyes, and Kaidoh just hissing.
 
They must've been surprised of Ryoma's father and actually, they couldn't believe that Ryoma's father is greatly immature. They couldn't even believe he was the great Nanjiroh, Momo believes that he could take him down in less than ten seconds.
 
When the sun was about to set, Ryoma showed them to the door. Everyone said their good byes and they were about to leave until Ryoma stops them.
 
“Ano, senpai-tachi”
 
“Hm? Yes, Echizen?” Fuji asked. Everyone looks at him waiting for an answer.
 
“Umm…ano…arigato” said Ryoma and he quickly closed the door.
 
Once the word was said, everyone was plastered with a warm smile as they left to go home.
 
~~~~`
 
This isn't a cliffy…strange…oh well, at least it's short, please review…