Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Seishun Haunting ❯ Don't Tell Them! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Notes: this is where the fun begins!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own POT!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
The next day of school came; Momo rides over To Ryoma's house to pick him up.
 
“Oi! Echizen!”
 
“Momo!” shouted Nanako as she went over to him.
 
“Oh hi, Nanako-san, where's Echizen?” Momo asked.
 
“Oh, he left early, could you please give this to him, it's his lunch, he forgot it and this is actually the first time he did” said Nanako worriedly then she asked, “Is something happening at school? Ryoma-kun barely talks and argues anymore?”
 
“I could say the same thing,” said Momo.
 
“He's acting the same way at school?” Nanako asked.
 
“Hai, he doesn't even talk to anyone let alone complain,” said Momo.
 
“Please…please could you please look out for him?” Nanako pleadingly asked. Momo accepted and went to school.
 
Once Momo arrived at school, Eiji met up with him.
 
“Nya Momo, what's that you're holding? Is that a bentou? Where's Ochibi? Nya!” Eiji asked.
 
“It's Echizen's bentou and he left early,” said Momo.
 
“Eh?! Ochibi?! Early?! Let's go!” said Eiji as he grabbed Momo and they both quickly check the tennis club. They looked around and saw that Echizen wasn't here. Kaidoh and Inui saw the two and went over to them.
 
“FSSSSHHH! Where's Echizen?” Kaidoh asked.
 
“97 percent that they don't know” said Inui.
 
“Nya! You're mean Inui!”
 
“What if he's inside?” Momo asked.
 
They looked at each other and looks back at Momo. They nodded and they quickly went inside the school, hoping that the little prodigy did not fall down the stairs again. They ran inside and ran first to Echizen's homeroom, once they got there; they saw Echizen sitting at his seat, staring at the board.
 
In Ryoma's point of view, the little girl was standing in front of the board staring at him. They both are now starting another staring contest.
 
`Staring contests are fun…' Ryoma thought, not noticing his senpais entering the room.
 
“Oi Echizen” Momo calls out his name but Ryoma could not here. This ticked Momo off as he raised his voice, “Oi! Echizen!”
 
Sadly, it did not work the fuming Momo stomps over to him and pulled the brat's cap down. “Oi!!” Ryoma placed his cap properly and glared at the person who did it.
 
“Ne, Momo-senpai! What's your problem?” Ryoma demanded asked.
 
“My problem? What's your problem?”
 
“What do you mean!?”
 
“Gaki! I've been calling your name many times!”
 
“Then yell out cuz I could barely hear you!”
 
“I did! You're just deaf!”
 
“You just don't know-!”
 
“Of course I don't! No one knows what the hell is in your mind! You know why?! Because you're keeping something from us! What is going on?!”
 
Ryoma looks away to the front of the board. This pissed Momo even more as he grabbed him by the collar and lifts him up.
 
“Oi! Echizen!”
 
“Nya! Momo! Calm down!” said Eiji as he calms up to stop Momo from hurting the little boy.
 
Inui follows and looks at the freshman, “Echizen, I think you should tell us, right this instant”
 
“It's-” Ryoma was interrupted by the vase falling down.
 
The crashed startled everyone in the classroom. Moreover, they were even more shock when a dark crimson liquid poured out from the broken vase.
 
“B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-blood…b-b-b-b-blood…” Eiji managed to stutter it out. Inui was too speechless and confused to say anything let alone writing notes. Momo was just standing, overwhelmed by fear.
 
The lights started flicking off and on, off and on. The four were now scared and asked themselves, what's going on.
 
DON'T TELL THEM!!!!
 
Ryoma looks all over the room as he heard the voice. Suddenly his head started hurting, it felt as if some one was hitting a hammer on his head, left and right, top and back. It was as if rocks were thrown everywhere on his head. He gripped his head with his hands trying to ease away the pain but it was unsuccessful as the pain kept on coming.
 
The three regulars just stood there, shock. They don't know what's going on, they wanted to help him but they don't know how. They tried to call out his name but he doesn't seem to hear them.
 
DON'T TELL THEM! DON'T TELL THEM! DON'T! TELL! THEM!
 
“I-I..I won't…I won't t-tell…please…stop…” Ryoma whimpered as the pain finally seem to fade away. Soon, the lights turned back on. the regulars were relief but then they check Ryoma to if he's okay.
 
“Echizen-” Momo tries to say sorry but then the prodigy gets up saying, “Leave me alone…” with that Ryoma wobbly left, leaving the three frightened senpais in the room.
 
Inui adjusted his glasses, took out his notebook, and starts taking notes. There was silence, except the scribbling of Inui's hand.
 
“Nya…what just happened?” Eiji asked. He's even more worried for the little guy.
 
“Inui-senpai?” Momo asked him. Inui stops writing and seriously says, “There's a 89.9 percent that it has to do with…ghosts”
 
“G-ghosts?” Momo and Eiji asked.
 
“Nya, Inui, there's no such thing as ghosts!”
 
“Yeah, think of something much more reasonable”
 
“Echizen's never the one to just go insane like that” Inui exclaimed.
 
“But ghosts?” Momo asked.
 
“Yes ghosts or maybe it's…”
 
“Nya, Inui, it's what?”
 
“…a demon spirit…”
 
By looking at Inui's stern look, he's serious, definitely serious. Fear and huge tension were building up with the regulars. Is it really just Ryoma loosing his sanity or was there really a ghost, or a demon?
 
In the shadowed corner of the room, red glowing eyes blinked open and smiles. He just found three more people to play with. He'll take them and make them suffer but first, his new toy, Echizen Ryoma, is still alive. His smile widened as he fades away from the corner.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
That was a little bit action. By the way, review…