Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: By Surprise
 
Standard disclaimers apply
 
Summary: Various pairs. Fuji Syuusuke death fic.
 
 
 
By Surprise.
 
 
The day was over for the Seigaku regulars. Training was over and everybody was tired. Tezuka had made them run and additional 60 laps because of an argument that occurred between Momoshiro and Kaidoh. As they all headed to the clubhouse to get their stuff Fuji Syuusuke lingered a bit saying that he wanted the room to be less crowded when he goes there, but in truth just wanted some alone time with their captain whom he knew would wait for him in the said clubhouse. `Let him learn to be sociable' he thought sadistically. About 5 minutes after Fuji Yuuta arrived and called out to his brother “Aniki!”. Fuji, delighted by the surprise appearance of his brother immediately went out, forgetting about Tezuka completely.
 
Walking home Syuusuke realized that he forgot Tezuka, luckily they hadn't gotten far from Seigaku yet so he told Yuuta to wait for him there as he dashed back. He knew that all of the other regulars would have already gone home, save one. He chuckled a bit. `Poor Kunimitsu he waited for me. I'll have to repay him for this' He smiled. Arriving at the clubhouse he moved to open the door and call out “Kunimi—” he suddenly stopped. There by the lockers. Kikumaru Eiji and Kunimitsu Tezuka were caught in a tight embrace and a lip lock. “Aniki! You could have-” Yuuta, who apparently have followed his brother, stopped in mid-sentence as he saw that the older had gone suddenly pale. “Aniki?” he asked. Eiji and Tezuka heard Yuuta's voice and instantly parted; they looked at the door and saw Syuusuke break into a run. “Wait, Syuusuke!!” Tezuka ran after him followed by Yuuta. Eiji stood there still shocked of the sudden appearance of his best friend. He looked at his shaking hands and mouthed…
 
“What have I done?”
 
 

 
A/N: This story will be pretty short… I won't comment any further but I hope you would. Flamers will be sent to Kawamura and they could both shout “BURNING!” at the same time.