Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: By Surprise
 
Standard disclaimers apply
 
Summary: Various pairs. Fuji Syuusuke death fic.
 
Authors note:
Uh… thanks for the kind reviews everyone… I really didn't expect that kind of a feed back. Everyone asked that I make a chapter longer… well I hope this satisfies you.
 
By Surprise.
 
 
 
Inui's phone suddenly rang, startling everyone present, the rest of the Seigaku regulars and Yuuta, pulling out his phone and answering it he looked at everyone and said “It's Atobe” They all shot him questioning looks which he ignored. “He's where?!” the alarm in Inui's voice got their attention once more
 
“Thank you, we're on our way.”
 
He ended the call and looked at the others “Atobe found Fuji… He's in critical condition at the Hospital.” He said grimly.
 
They all wasted no time in going to the Hospital and upon arriving at the waiting area they saw Atobe, looking like a menacing angel of death as he welcomed them with a glare, his usually spotless Hyoutei regulars' jacket stained with blood. “Ore-sama demands an explanation” he growled.
 
The usual cold, I-don't-care-about-anything-except-myself, Atobe Keigo was glaring at them all, demanding an explanation on how the Seigaku tensai had ended up like that. Sure he doesn't belong to the same team but the usual calm and happy tensai at that time of night in a very dangerous place was not his ideal idea for finding him unaware. The mere fact that the Seigaku Captain wasn't with him is enough to arouse suspicion that something big has happened. Although he hated to admit it, he thought highly of the Seigaku tensai and almost considered him a friend and had been jealous of the Seigaku captain for having him.
 
Oishii decided to approach the Hyoutei Captain with caution “We know as much as you do.” He started getting into mediator mode “We came here to find out exactly what you just asked. So if you plan on holding us up the whole night then we might not be able to get an answer.” Atobe frowned, he hated to admit it but they were right. He wordlessly turned around and led them to the waiting area by the ICU unit.
 
The hospital was almost empty at that time of the night and that ambiance didn't help their moods. As the doctor came out they all stood up. “Which one of you is related to the patient? “ he asked “I am” Yuuta answered, looking up. “And the rest?” he asked looking at the others “Friends” Inui stated. “Sit down, all of you” The doctor directed and they obeyed without complaint
 
“I'm afraid I have some bad news”