Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

By Surprise Chapter 5
 
Tezuka's POV.
 
Standard disclaimers apply
 
 
 
 
 
 
I couldn't believe it… all this… just because of that. Syuusuke, forever smiling now a broken doll. Damaged beyond repair… I look at Yuuta as he approached his brother. “Aniki…” I hear him whisper. His usual no-care attitude crumbling at the sight of his beloved brother. I felt Atobe turn to me and glare “I need an explanation…Now”
 
“It's nothing you should know” I tell him.
 
“Nothing Ore-sama should know?! Look at me, Tezuka! I'm covered in his blood and I don't deserve to know?!” The sudden lack of the Ore-sama caught my attention. I guess he's boiling with rage right about know. “Why are you covered in his blood?” I ask in defense. He glares at me “You want to know? Fine then.” Yuuta was also looking at him waiting for an explanation. “I was on my way to the seaside shrine when I saw him about to get raped.” My eyes widen a bit, he almost what? “He was already struck by a knife when I got to him and punched the living daylights out of his assailant.” My mind failed to process this. Syuusuke was almost raped? “I believe its your turn, Kunimitsu Tezuka”
 
I sigh and look at Yuuta he was looking at me with utmost hate. I knew he saw it too. “Syuusuke saw me kissing Kikumaru Eiji.”
 
“What?!”
 
“Let me finish.”
 
“…”
 
“Kikumaru approached me while I was waiting for Syuusuke in the changing rooms. Most of the members had already gone home then.” I pause a bit, hesitating if they need to know the next. Yuuta's eyes told me that they deserved to know. “Kikumaru… told me that he loved me… and he also said he knew he couldn't compete with Fuji because I love him. He just wanted to let it go, that's why he told me… before he leaves he asked for one kiss…. Just one kiss. I gave it to him, and that's when Syuusuke came in…”
 
“You kissed Eiji-san?”
 
“Yes Yuuta. I did.”
 
“Without thinking of my brother?!”
 
“….”
 
He was right. I didn't think properly.. now Syuusuke… “You Bastard!” I felt a fist connect with me cheek. My glasses flew of as I look at Atobe. His Rage evident on his face. “And you call yourself his boyfriend!”
 
“Atobe-san, please stop it!”
 
Yuuta stood up and tried to restrain Atobe from lashing out on me. “You sick bastard! Why..” I glared at him. “Stop acting like you love him” I spat, rage beginning to rise
 
“Well I do!”
 
I stop and look at him “You… do?” Yuuta releases him looking at him questioningly. “Yes I do! For the longest time I did! I stepped aside Tezuka because I know that he loves you and you can take care of him! You can love him more than I ever can.. but you proved me wrong… very wrong.”
 
“I…..”I look down. So all this time….
 
“I also believed that about you Kunimitsu-san. I stepped aside… because I thought you could take care of my aniki…”. I know I'm at fault. I know I'm wrong. I'm an idiot….a jerk. A--
 
“Stop this… Kunimitsu… Keigo…. Yuuta….”
 
TBC….
 
Bloody Samurai: Dear readers… the last chapter will be posted before Christmas…… that is all….I promise an alternate happy ending… in the spirit of Christmas….