Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

By Surprise Chapter 6
 
First Ending
 
Standard disclaimers apply
 
 
Start
 
Three pairs of eyes stared at the figure that was slowly taking of its oxygen mask. “Syuusuke!”
 
“Aniki!”
 
“Fuji!”
Syuusuke slowly opened his eyes to look at the people in the room. “Enough fighting… Kunimitsu… Yuuta… Keigo…” Tezuka immediately went beside him. Taking hold of one hand which Fuji gripped obligingly “You're such an idiot… Syuusuke” Tezuka whispered. Yuuta felt tears of relief forming on his eyes. “Aniki…” Syuusuke looked at his brother and smiled “I'm alright Yuuta… why don't you tell the others so they won't worry as well?” Yuuta nodded and went out. Silence reigned over the room.
 
“Syuusuke… what happened between me and Eiji…” Tezuka started
 
“I know, I heard…” Fuji added softly.
 
“How much did you hear?”
 
Fuji looked at Atobe “Enough to know what's going on” He sighed “It's alright Keigo…” Atobe nodded. Fuji was always like this… so forgiving and understanding even if he did not show it. That's one of the thing that made him fall for the angelic boy. “I'm sorry about your jacket…”
 
“Ore-sama can always get his jacket cleaned”
 
“That's good to hear…” Syuusuke smiled “Sorry for making you all worry…” he said as his eyes started to drift close
 
“SYUUSUKE!!” the two nearly screamed
 
Syuusuke chuckled “its fine… I'm just… tired” his eyes closed but his grip on Tezuka's hand never faltered. “Gomen, Atobe Keigo… for everything that I caused…” he whispered. Atobe went near him and sat down on the chair next to Tezuka's “Iie. I should be the one thanking you for everything… Fuji Syuusuke.” Fuji smiled a bit and reached up to Atobe who took his hand and placed it on his cheek. “You're strong Atobe… Someday you'll move on and find someone that you will love and love you back, love you more that anything else in this world.” Atobe'e eyes clouded over as he heard those simple set of words. “I know Syuusuke, but for know…let me love you.” Comfortable silence swept the room for a while. “Ne, you two would watch over Yuuta right?”
 
Atobe shook his head
 
“You know we would but Yuuta might not survive the thought of you gone.”
 
“Saa... you're right”
 
“I might not survive it as well...”
 
“Don't say that Keigo....”
 
“But it's the truth...”
 
Fuji smiled at Atobe, “You will... you should.”
 
“That doesn't give you the permission to leave.” Tezuka added
 
Fuji looked at Tezuka “Saa....you're right.”
 
 
After a few weeks Fuji Syuusuke was released from the hospital. He and His friends celebrated at his home...
 
“Saa... Atobe look whose under the mistletoe...” Fuji said pointing at the small plant hanging by the door. Atobe followed his gaze... and smirked. “I take it that, thats my present for Christmas?”
 
“Hai”
 
Atobe then wasted no time in striding over taking poor Jirou by surprise. Fuji chuckled at the usual sleepy eyed Hyotei regulars expression of pure shock. His laughter soon died down as he felt a pair of strong hands circle his waist. “Look up, Syuusuke” A voice accompanied by a warm breath by his ear said. He looked up and grinned...
 
“Would you like you present now, Kunimitsu?”
 
-Owari-
 
I know it seems rushed.... but that's all that came to my mind.