Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Antidote ❯ Ranma the Messiah! ( Chapter 21 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The Ultimate Antidote
Written By: Matdeception

Ranma 1/2 Notes: Takes place after the Manga

X-Men: Evolution Notes: Time line all screwed up. Taking place during the second season, 'The heX factor' episode happened before Angel Wings, and Rogue only barely met Risty. Live with it.

Disclaimer: I do not write using the aforementioned series in an attempt to steal, discredit, or defame said series or their characters. I write to pay homage to the original creators, as well as improve upon my own dim writing ability. Not now, nor ever will this fan fiction be used to gain monetary value at the expense of said creators intellectual properties.

--------

Chapter 16: Ranma the Messiah!

--------

Xavier blinked, "Jean's missing?"

Scott grumbled, thumbing towards the front door where the majority of the Brotherhood, sans Wanda and Nabiki, were standing around. "They said Ranma turned up missing about the same time she did." he sighed, tiredly. Concern for the girl was seriously tearing him up inside. He knew she had been acting weird, what with the way she snapped at him during breakfast time at school. He should of said something, done more then sit around shocked she could be so biting to him of all people.

"I see." he frowned, wheeling around, "Have our guests relax in the living room for the time being. I'll see what I can do about finding the children."

---

Ranma cringed, the looks of the girls had him feeling like shit. So he had sex with the girl, it's not like it was any of their damn business anyway. "Y'know, ya don't need to watch me get dressed." he snapped.

Nabiki rolled her eyes. "Please, I've seen you naked before. Many, many times." Hell, back before their exodus from Japan, she had a whole store of naked Ranma pics, private collection of course.

Wanda snorted, waving the guy off as she abruptly turned around, "Kids. I swear."

Ranma scowled, "OH SURE! KIDS YOU SAY! YOU AIN'T THAT MUCH OLDER THEN ME YOU HAG!"

"Pfeh." she grimaced, raising one hand threateningly, "Say that again, I dare you."

"Old. Hag." He challenged right back.

With a wave of her arm, Nabiki and Ranma couldn't help but blink as Jean started to glow for a second. "Uh.. what the hell was that?" Nabiki asked, gazing at the slumbering red head weirdly.

Wanda smirked, "Just try to deny it now, big boy."

Deny it? Why the hell would he do that? "Pfeh. Whatever." he waved her off. He could care less what she did. It's not like she could change the fact he screwed the girl.

Nabiki eyed Ranma and Wanda, before snorting disdainfully, "Whatever. Ranma, get the girl up and dressed. Her little friends are ready to scour the neighborhood looking for her. They're waiting for me and Wanda to get back before that, though."

---

Lance was tired. Very tired in fact, especially with the events of last night. He wanted nothing more then to go home, crawl under some blankets, and pass out. With Ranma, and to a lesser extent Jean, missing like this with no warning or even leaving a hint where they had gone, he found what remained of his nerves to be sorely lacking. If it wasn't for the presence of Kitty, he didn't doubt he'd have exploded on people for aggravating him like this. "He wants us to wait?"

Kitty nodded, "Yeah.. I, like, think he's going to use Cerebro to find them."

Peitro felt annoyed. Very annoyed in fact, especially with the people surrounding him. Specifically, the X-men. He wanted nothing more then to flip them off, and get the hell out of dodge. However, with Ranma's disappearance, he found himself in a state he couldn't ever remember feeling in his life. He felt worried. Worried for the guy, worried for his safety, and if he had run off with Jean, worried for his sanity. Would could that idiot be thinking?! "Man, if he's not dead or dyin, I'm gonna kill him for worrying us like this."

"I just hope their okay." Kurt grumbled.

"Lance?" Kitty whispered, moving a bit off from the group.

"What?" he snapped harshly, sighing at the way the girl flinched from him. "Sorry.. just tired, didn't get much sleep last night. Little Kitty cat wouldn't stop moving around."

Kitty blushed lightly, "Shhhh." she hissed, "I'll, like, get in soooo much trouble if they found out about that!"

"Pfeh." he waved her off, "I'm not one to kiss and tell... less you want me too." he grinned that last part out jokingly.

She smacked his shoulder, "Can we be serious for a second? Hmm? Please?"

"Fine." he sighed, "What is it?"

"It's about Rogue.." she sighed, "You know what he means to her, I really need your help"

Lance raised an eyebrow curiously, "Help getting them together?" He couldn't believe she was saying that. Glancing to Rogue, who was sitting on the couch saying nothing, in fact she looked rather upset, he grimaced, "You want me to help get those guys together?"

"She reeeeally needs our help! She doesn't know what to do!" she explained softly, "With that girl practically hanging all over him, she's confused about how to do it."

He sighed. He really did feel some sympathy for her, knowing you can touch some one only to realize that alone isn't enough to sway some one like Ranma into automatically going down that path, even if only for her sake. "That's her problem."

"What?" She blinked. Was he saying no?

"You say your doing it just to help Rogue, right?" he grimaced, "You even think for a second about Ranma? Does he even want a relationship, especially so soon after his fiancée got murdered?"

"You.. you know about that?" Kitty winced. She hadn't thought about that in awhile. Dear god, didn't he actually witness his fiancée getting mowed down?

Lance snorted, "He's practically family, Kit. We all know about it."

"I.. I'm sorry." she slumped a little bit. Just great Kitty, you were so concerned with Rogue you didn't even stop to think if Ranma was ready, or even willing for such a relationship. "I didn't think."

Lance grunted, "Can't blame you. Things have been tense lately." he grinned then, "Kit, if you really want Rogue to get a chance with the guy, just get em together as much as possible. Let em hang out, get to know each other.." he snapped his fingers, "Get her to ask the boy out to the dance. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a date yet."

Kitty blinked. She hadn't thought about that either! It was surprising, Lance of all people had such insight.. "I think you're on to something here.."

Lance shrugged, "Whatever."

---

Ranma sighed, closing the door after the two girls left his room. He didn't mean to snap like that, not at Wanda of all people. She wasn't ugly, or a hag, he was just a tad bit upset they had found them like this, and especially at the circumstances leading up to their rough and tumble in the sack. He knew Jean wasn't feeling well, he had gone so far as to try and stop her before it went too far. She wouldn't have any of that, though. Walking up to the bed, he gazed at the slumbering redhead, his eyes lingering overlong at the stained sheets, semen mixed with blood from her purity, a purity he had claimed in the throes of passion. Heh, that was actually kind of cool.

Sliding up on the bed, he laid down next to the girl, wrapping his arm about her waist and pulling her naked body against his own naked chest. She moaned softly at the contact, at the heat of his body coming into contact with her lilith frame, but did not stir. He watched her then, saw the comfortably relaxed look about her, how she practically glowed in her sleep. She seemed happy enough, in her sleep anyway, he just hoped she didn't think anything to bad about all this. She was kinda cute, he could admit that, but he really couldn't see himself with a girl like this. At least, not in a permanent way. Casual sex was one thing, but a relationship? No, he wasn't ready for that.

"Jean?" he whispered softly into her ear, blowing his heated breath across her flesh, "Time to get up."

She moaned a bit at that, slender arms coming up and overhead, reaching behind and hugging his head close. "Hmm.. too early.." she mumbled.

He chuckled lightly at that, "Y'know, ifin you asked me a week ago if I'd ever end up in bed with a gal like you, I'd of laughed in yer face about it."

Jean grinned, "You don't regret this, do you?" she let his head go, twisting around. The cool sheets felt wonderful pressed against her naked body, even the slight dampness, which she didn't even have to imagine to guess just why it was wet, did little to mar the serenity she felt. She had made love, done something no one who knew her would ever expect. The freedom of it, to break away from the status quo, it was more then exhilarating, it was liberating. She supposed it helped that it was Ranma of all people. She couldn't deny the fact she had a little crush on him, at least ever since the picture incident.

Ranma smirked, kissing her softly, tenderly, as she turned to face him. "What's that sayin? Live life to the fullest, with out regrets. Be as happy as you can be." He made a mental note to stop screwing around on the computers at school. Fan fiction was a nice distraction, and a great way to practice his English, but when it started leaking into his real life it was taking things just a tad too far.

She hmmed, cupping his cheek. "Wish I heard those words long ago.." she grinned a devilishly, biting her lower lip ever so slightly as she said, "So big boy.. wanna give it another go?"

Ranma chuckled nervously at that, not for the fact she wanted to do it again, he could handle that, they just didn't have the time. "Minx. School's out already, we need to get going."

Jean froze, eyes widening at that. "What." she deadpanned, breaking eye contact and staring at the clock in shock, "Oh.. oh my god!" she cried, pushing out of the boy's embrace, quickly getting to her feet, "It's that late already? Oh.. oh god! We skipped most of school! They.. they're probably out looking for me! Oh god!"

Ranma chuckled, "Jean." he shook his head. The sight of the beautiful red head leaping out of bed butt naked had been a good one. "It's okay. There waiting for us at the school."

Jean blanched, "Wait.. you mean they know?"

"Know what?" he scratched his head, curiously.

"About.. about 'us'." Jean nervously bit out. Oh dear god, if they knew... oh sweet Jesus once they found out she'd never hear the end of it!

"Nope." Ranma shrugged. Why was she stressing over that? He didn't get it. So what if they fooled around, it's not like it was any of their damn business!

Jean let out a rather loud relieved breath at that. Good. She didn't even want to think about the consequences if they found out. She wasn't stupid, Scott would be furious as team leader, Rogue would.. oh damn, Rogue would be really mad at her, not to mention what Xavier would say. "Good." she sighed, "We better get out of here."

Ranma grinned, "You're not going out like that, are you?" he motioned with his hand. Jean blushed. She hadn't forgotten the fact she was naked, she blushed more from the erotic thought he subtly put in her head. Yeah, walking around naked wouldn't be a good thing. "Heh." she winked, opening the door to retrieve her clothes...

... and back stepping in shock when her eyes met with Wanda's, the girl was leaning up against the opposite wall, her clothes clenched tightly in her fist.

"Wa..Wanda!" she meeped, "It's not what it looks like!" she lamely tried to defend herself.

Wanda eyed the girl curiously, checking her out from head to toe, before grinning, "Natural Red head. Looks like Nabs wins the bet." she tossed her the clothes, which she wasn't in any condition to catch, the loose articles of clothing falling to the floor at her feet.

"B.. bet?" she blushed, and blushed badly.

Ranma rolled his eyes, "Don't let her fool ya Jean." he smirked devilishly then, "Wanda's a closet lesbo. She's just checking you out."

Wanda eyes widened in shock, she quickly tried to deny that accusation, but the words wouldn't leave her mouth. She just stood there, stuttering gibberish.

Jean blanched, quickly dropping to the ground and grabbing her clothes, before stampeding into the master bathroom as if the forces of hell were riding her ass.

"You.. you.." Wanda grimaced, clenching her fists warningly. Oh, that bastard was going to pay for that! She'd kill him! Oh dear god she'd tear off his head and make him eat it!

Ranma chuckled. This girl was way, way too tense. He idly wished she took after her brother when it came to these things, Peitro certainly knew how to work women. "Hey.." he grinned, surprising her as he cupped her chin, raising her head up and kissing her.

Wanda blinked, eyes once again widening in shock as she pressed up against the wall. What the hell was he doing?!?! She thought only Toad was so stupid to do such a thing, with her no less!

Pulling back some, he whispered, "Sorry about the hag thing, y'know I love ya." he turned away then, heading for the general public restroom.

Wanda didn't move for a very, very long time.

---

Xavier frowned, removing the Cerebro helmet, replacing it back on the computer consol in his office before clicking a button and rolling back. The book case snapped into place, effectively concealing the computer outlet. He sighed, rubbing his forehead tiredly. What he found was most.. distressing.

"Chuck?"

"She's fine, Logan. She'll be here shortly."

Logan snorted, "Where the heck is she? What the hell coulda caused her to ditch school like that?"

"In a word.." Xavier grimaced, "Sex." It was a shock to him the girl was even capable of that, and with her current partner no less!

The toothpick Logan had been chewing dropped from his lips, nerveless, "What.." He did not just say what he thought he said, did he?

"Sex, Logan." he reiterated, rolling up to the door, "Young Jean and Ranma have gotten.. physically intimate."

Logan said the only thing he could think of to describe his feelings on the matter. "Oh My Fucking God."

"Yes.." Xavier frowned, tiredly rubbing his forehead, "When Jean gets back, have Hank perform a thorough physical. And.. keep her there until I can speak with her personally on this matter."

Logan didn't envy that girl, or Ranma for that matter. Chuck took the kids health's about as personally as he took Magneto's little crusade to rule humans, and he didn't take those by any stretch of imagination.

---

Rogue blinked, "What?"

"Well, why not?" Kitty grinned, whispering, "Just ask him out to the dance. At least then you'll be guaranteed to spend time with him."

The phone began ringing, and before anyone else could get it, Storm appeared from the Foyer and picked it up.

Rogue sighed, "I guess.." she eyed the girl, seriously, "Kitty? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure.." she blinked. What was this about?

"Do I really, I mean really have a chance here.." When he hadn't shown up for class, and Nabiki had told her he was skipping, the why of it came to her mind. Why skip? Was it because of what happened last night? Was he upset with her? Did he just want nothing to do with her?

"I.." Kitty sighed, "I think you do. Just don't give up, like, he'll come around if you keep at it."

"Wait. Hello? Hello?" Storm grimaced, setting the phone down. That girl was so impatient at times! Still.. she brought good news.

"Ororo?" Scott eyed the woman, "Who was that?"

She smiled lightly, "Nabiki. She's found Jean and Ranma."

Evan blinked, "Wait.. she found them together?" He winced then, feeling Scott and Rogue's heated gaze flash at him, before going right back to Storm.

"Ah.. yes." she waved off their concern, "Jean was sick and needed to lay down. Ranma took her to his place and let her sleep off her headache. There already on their way back."

"Why didn't he just bring her back here?" Scott scowled.

Storm shrugged, "I believe they had intended to return to school once she was feeling better, but she didn't wake up until recently."

Rogue glowered. Not believing that excuse for a second. It wasn't a hidden fact Jean, at least not to her and some of the girls in the school, had kissed the guy. No one had bothered telling the guys, well, except for Logan, but she doubted he'd tell anyone else unless he wasn't in his right mind.

Scott glowered.


---

Nabiki sighed, hanging up the phone. That woman was really a chatter box. With so many questions flying, be damned if she didn't feel she was being interrogated. "RANMA! JEAN! WANDA! You guys ready yet?"

"Yeah yeah." Ranma grumbled, coming out of the bathroom.

Nabiki blinked, "How can you still be cranky?" The guy just got laid! As far as she knew, people were generally more relaxed and docile after such things.

Ranma blushed, scowling, "Wanda.." he pointed down to his crotch, "Caught it on the zipper." Damn hex magic.

"..." she winced, "Too much information.. too much."

---

Emma blinked, opening her door just in time to see Nabiki, Wanda, Ranma, and some redhead she had never met before exit their apartment. Was this the 'Ms. Perfect' they had talked about at lunch? "Uh.."

Ranma waved as he passed by, "Can't talk, late for training, gotta run, see ya later."

Nabiki snorted, following after the guy, "You amaze me Saotome."

"What I do now?" the guy blinked.

Nabiki smirked, staring pointedly at Jean while she descended the steps. "Do I really need to answer that?"

"No!" Jean winced, "You most definitely do not!"

"That's cute." Wanda grumped, closing the door and locking it behind her, "Thought a good ole romp in the sack with wonder boy would have loosened you up.. oh wait." she snapped her fingers, devilishly, "It did loosen you up, didn't it?"

Jean blushed. Damn, damn it all! Why were they picking on her!

Ranma rolled his eyes, "See your tongue is pretty loose, Wanda."

Wanda blanched, "Hey.. shut up!"

Nabiki smirked, "Hurry up, or we'll be late."

Emma blinked. Romp. Sack. Loosen. Red head. ARRRGH

---

The trip had been rather quick, much to Jean's dismay. She had butterflies in her stomach (among other things), and while she didn't think anyone knew the truth, she was still being paranoid. Opening the door, she tentatively called out, "Hello?"

"JEAN!" Scott came running in from the living room, quickly followed by the assorted X-men and Brotherhood members.

Ranma came in after Jean, laughing about something, "No way in hell Nabs! Yer never getting me in that damn thong again!"

Nabs rolled her eyes, "Hey, a girl can dream?" she smirked, "Come on, it'll only be embarrassing for a second.. or two.. or three."

Wanda snorted, "A picture is worth a thousand words.. one we'll enjoy for days, and days to come."

Jean winced. She really wished they hadn't said any of that, "Um.. hi Scott." she replied lamely.

Kurt bamfed in, passing the small crowd of kids, "Jean!" he grinned, surprising the girl by touching her forehead. Everyone noticed her flinch at his touch, which just begged the question of why. "Hmm.. not to hot. You sure you should be up an around after everything?"

"I'm fine.. seriously.."

"Jean." Logan appeared from the dining room, grunting. "Good ta see you back after skippin school."

"Ah.." She sweated. The look the older man threw her wasn't a happy one. The feeling she got off of him just screamed 'Pissed off and waiting to explode.' Damn, all of this from just skipping school? "Sorry.. I wasn't feeling very good."

Logan snorted, "Bet yer feeling real good now." he waved her off when she tried to respond, "Chuck wants you down with Hank, get that headache of yours looked at." he eyed the rest of them, "As for you.. get dressed! We still got trainin ta do!"

---

Ranma wasn't the most observant of people, but even he'd have to be blind to miss the girls practically pointing and laughing. Well, coming from Nabs and Wanda, he really didn't expect anything less. Seeing the shocked look on Tabitha was enough to let him know they told the girl what had happened. Great. He wished they would just mind their own damn business instead of butting into his.

He turned back to Kurt, nodding, "Yeah.. that'll be kinda cool, y'know. Gotta focus more on flowin Kata's and that kinda thing, but it ain't that bad an idea." he grunted, "Good thinking."

Kurt grinned. He had really thought about the training last night, when the idea of Telejitsu came to mind. What could be cooler then porting around in a fight and whooping ass, always leaving the enemy guessing on just where and how you were going to strike next. "Thanks."

"Get over to Logan. With Jean sitting practice out, he could use the extra student." Ranma waved the guy off. Truthfully, Kurt was more then ready for more intensive training, perhaps one of the few among the X-men. It was the girls that really needed the help, being the less physically fit out of the lot. Looking at Rogue, her pale slender figure, her sweat covered face as she practiced the most basic of stances in his arsenal, he knew he had his work cut out for him. "Let him hear yer idea, I'd bet he love it."

"Cool!" Kurt grinned, porting away and over to where Logan and Kitty were busily practicing. His sudden appearance freaked Kitty out enough to where she lost her balance, and fell to the ground on her butt hard.

"Ow! KURT!"

"Mein Gott! I'm sorry!"

"Heh." Ranma rolled his eyes. "Rogue, enough of that, come over here."

Rogue grimaced, dropping her arms as she tiredly tromped over to their insufferable taskmaster. "Yeah?"

Ranma eyed her seriously, nodding to himself, "Tired?"

"Little." she sighed, rubbing her arms to massage away the pain, "Tense day.."

"I bet." Ranma grunted, "I think we're gonna need.."

Rogue hesitated, but only for a second. "Hey.. did somethin happen with you an Jean?" She needed to know. The way Jean looked, Logan acted, and the fact she had disappeared with Ranma of all people was really grating her nerves.

"Eh.." he shrugged, "Not really. She was feelin sick, had her lie down for a bit, then we did some workin out."

Rogue sighed in relief at that. "That's.. uh.. nice." Ask him girl, ask him. She bit her lip nervously, steeling herself, "Hey.. you have a date for the Dance yet?"

"Date?" He blinked. Oh yeah, that Shadow Dance thingy. He had practically forgotten all about that stupid thing. He shrugged, "Nah. Dancin really ain't somethin I'm interested in."

"Right.. me either.." She nervously backed down. Damn, he made it sound like he wasn't going to go anyway. "Jus askin.. cause.. y'know, if you didn't.. I'd want to know if.. uh... you'd like to go... with me." she clarified at the end. The sudden urge to run like hell had built up during her drawn out sentence. She crossed her fingers. Oh please say yes, oh please say yes, oh please say yes, oh please say yes, oh for the love of all that's holy say yes.

"Eh.. sure." he grinned, "Jus don't expect any break dancin from me."

Like a proverbial ton of bricks, the nervousness, the doubt, the insecurity and fear she had that he would say no fell through, leaving her feeling that much better. She smiled, a soft kind little thing, "Only if you don't expect me ta dress like a Barbie Doll."

Ranma scratched his head, shrugging, "Just be yerself I say." he grinned, "And speakin of bein myself.. think it's time we get back to trainin."

"Heh.. sure." Rogue didn't have to fake any enthusiasm in that. He had said yes, which just made her day.

---

"Most fascinating.." Hank grumbled, thumbing through digital screens on his computer console. These readings just didn't make any sense to him. He eyed the girl resting comfortably in the MRI machine. They were giving her a retest, just to verify what their initial readings had popped out. He didn't need it, but occupying the girl while he reviewed the information was worth the waste of time on her part.

"What is, Hank?" Xavier hadn't stopped staring at Jean since he rolled in. He didn't know if the man was mad, or just plain pissed off. With the nervous twitching of his lips, Hank was willing to bet on all of the above.

Bringing up two screens, he pointed to the first one, "This is the MIR following yesterdays events with the boy. You'll notice a slight, but stable degeneration among the nerve clusters within the frontal lobe."

Xavier nodded, "I remember. Those should have recovered by now, shouldn't they?"

"All my information would point to such." he brought up the second image, "This is Jean's brain as of ten minutes ago. You'll actually notice the damage done by the deterioration wasn't as stable as we thought. It traveled deeper down her frontal lobe, and according to my information young Jean should have collapsed by now, if not died from the damage."

"I'm sensing a 'However', right?"

"Precisely." Hank grunted, "You'll notice recent cellular regeneration along the synapses. Curious as to what caused this, I scanned her using the new Diagnostic Equipment your contact in Syntec sent us last month." he fiddled with the computer for a second, until the screen darkened, the picture of the brain darkening with it as certain small dots began to glow from within the girls brain, the biggest concentration being within her frontal lobe. "I assume you need no explanation as to what these are?"

Xavier blinked, "No.. how's that possible? They're the same unique blood samples we recovered from the danger room after Ranma's battle with Tangent!"

"Correct." Hank grinned, "While the cells had already died when I received them here in the lab, I theorized these cells were a part of a super immune system capable of disabling and destroying even the most pesky of viruses and diseases. While the information provided by Ms. Jean doesn't support my Theory, it creates a new one entirely."

"And that is?"

"These cells are the basis behind Mr. Saotome's regeneration ability." he zoomed the screen up, directly in front of a damage nerve cluster and a red/bluish cell, which were connected together through a strange series of energy pulses. "You can literally see the damage being repaired with each second passed."

Xavier frowned, and frowned deeply, "How is this possible?" he had an idea, but he was loath to call Ranma a STC - Or Sexually Transmitted Cure if you prefer.

Hank shrugged, "I scanned Jean from head to toe with these scanners, and.. well." he grimaced, "I discovered a large concentration of cells on her epidermis, specifically around the shoulder, face, and chest area. However, the highest concentration of these energy cells were located around her vulva." he sighed, scratching his head, "What I'm trying to say, sir.. I think Ms. Jean and young Saotome have.."

"Had sexual intercourse. Yes, I know." he bit off bitterly. "Concerning the cells not situated around her vulva, have you determined how the cells themselves entered her body?"

Hank grinned, but nodded, "The method used is something I like to call, "The Jesus Christ Syndrome."

He blinked, "Pardon?"

"I believe with just a touch, the boy could infuse some one with a portion of his cells, which at the very least transfers a portion of his regeneration factor, as proved by Ms. Grey." Hank explained, bringing up an epidermal chart. They could clearly see the cells squeezing it's way through her skin, and entering the girls blood stream. "I won't know for sure until I can examine the child, myself. However, if all my theory's prove correct, we could be literally dealing with a type of person I've deemed 'The Ultimate Antidote.'"

"Clever." Xavier snorted. With the boys practical immunity to diseases, viruses, compiled with his regeneration factor, he could literally walk around and touch people, healing them like the biblical Jesus. The possibilities were endless with such a gift in the medical field. "Is her MRI almost complete?"

"Yes."

"Good. I'd like to speak with her alone for awhile Hank, do you mind?" His eyes returned to the girl. Hanks information was more then enough to quell his anger. The girl had almost died from her journey into Ranma's mind, inflicted with a condition neither he, nor Hank could detect until it was far too late to do anything to save the girl. To be sure, he was quite upset about her choice to bed with the boy, but when that same choice was responsible for her continued existence? He sighed.

"Ah, yes." Hank nodded, leaving the room.

---

"Alright everyone." Ranma grunted, addressing the gathered kids. He had decided not to explain what had happened to him first thing, rather wait till after the training so most of them would be too tired to actually ask serious questions. "Good day, huh? Scott, Toad told me you are taking to the Saotome Ryu like a natural. Good Job."

Scott grunted. He didn't think he could say anything else at this point, Toad really worked him over, and worked him over good.

"Evan. Same with you. Peitro's impressed."

Evan blinked. Whoa.. didn't Peitro hate his guts?

Peitro grimaced. Damn it, he told him not to say that out loud!

"Kurt, Kitty." he grinned, "Good job. Especially you Kurt." he chuckled, "When I said go tell Logan about yer idea, I didn't mean show him first hand." some of the kids chuckled at that, none of them having actually seen the older man get worked over so badly by the mass teleporting Kurt.

"Rogue." Ranma nodded, patting her head as he walked by, "Good job."

Rogue practically preened, only to grimace when everyone started laughing at her reactions. Argh! Damn them!

"Now, the bad news. Heh." if possible, his grin widened, "We run tomorrow." Their groans were like music to his ears. He idly wondered if they realized the more they cried about it, the more he was going to work em. "It's gettin late. Any questions?"

Logan eyed the kid, snorting, "Thing that happened yesterday?"

"Ah, heh." he sighed, "Well. You guys saw it, so I'll come clean. What you saw was the Neko-ken, an ancient martial art form designed to impart the strengths and weaknesses of it's style on the trainee." he eyed the group, continuing, "The technique is kinda screwed up tho. Learnin it's easy. Just dig a pit, throw in a bunch of cats and starve em for a few days, then wrap the trainee - between the ages of six and ten - in cat food. Fish sausages, that sort of thing, then toss em in." They all stared at him dumbly, "The cats should attack the trainee, rip away the food and stuff. Ya get cut up, bitten, torn apart. It's designed to break yer mind, I think. Anyway, after the first round is done, if the trainee hasn't learned it yet, you bring him out, redress him in food, and toss him back in. Repeat until he dies, or he learns it."

"Whoa WHOA WHOA!" Evan scowled, "They fed you to a bunch of starving cats? How old were you?"

"Six." he shrugged, "And yes, my pops did. Sucks, I know." he really didn't want their pity. He dealt with the pain from his training long enough by himself, he was loath to hear people being sorry for him. "The technique sucks. Kinda snaps yer mind, makes yah think and act like a cat if it's eva triggered. Cats can trigger it if I can't get away in time, and as we found out yesterday.. drillin my head gets it to come out too." he waved them off, "That's the end of that. Anythin else?"

When no one replied, he continued, "Right. Let's get outta here."

---

"Jean?" Xavier rolled up to the MRI machine as the table pulled out and away from the large magnet.

Slowly, the young girl sat up. He could sense a dreaded sense of nervousness and fear on her part, not that he could blame her. She should of realized he would have found out sooner or later. "How's your head?"

"Better." she chuckled, "Hasn't hurt in hours. Did the tests show anything?"

"Yes, yes they did." he sighed, "You should be dead, Jean."

Jean blinked, then deadpanned. "What."

"The cause of your headaches has been determined as a cellular breakdown within your frontal lobe. It was only a matter of hours until he collapsed and died." Xavier frowned, seriously, "It seems your dalliance with Ranma saved your life."

"Uh.." Jean winced. The way he stressed 'dalliance' just screamed he knew the truth. Shit. "Ho..how?"

"Ranma has the ability to transfer a piece of his regeneration abilities into another with a.. prolong physical contact." he was guessing. He didn't know if all it took was a second, or an hour, but he was going to assume the worst until he knew the facts for sure.

"I.." she grimaced, "You know, don't you."

"Jean." he rubbed his forehead, "Do you realize the position you've put me in? You're under my supervision, I'm personally responsible for your safety and your schooling. I try not to mingle in the personal affairs of my students, but this situation is very volatile. Can you possibly predict the side effects of what you've done?"

"Uh.." she sighed, looking despondent, "No... but I.. it's not like I did it to hurt anyone.. it just felt.. felt so.."

"Spare me the details." Xavier snapped, "At the very best, you may only run the risk of getting pregnant. Are you prepared to deal with that?"

Pregnant?!? Jean winced. She really, really hadn't thought about that. Not before, during, and sure as hell not after the fact. "I.. no." she admitted tiredly. Who would she be kidding if she said yes?

"It's a good sign to me, admitting you aren't ready for such responsibility." Xavier nodded. The fear of pregnancy seemed to have the desired effect, "Now, let's look at this from a more personal perspective. It's been made quite clear, considering yesterdays events, that Ranma is perhaps the only person capable of physically touching Rogue. I make no claims to know what she's going through, but do you think it wise to take her only hope from her? So soon after she discovered the truth? That's not fair, she hadn't even had a chance to try and connect with him. How would she react to the knowledge of what you've done?"

"She.. she'd hate me." Jean winced, covering her face. Having the facts hammered in by Xavier, a man she trusted like no other, it really really hurt. She was being selfish, inadvertently she had tried to take away something from a girl who would always, even years from now, suffer with the weight of her power.

"With good reason, Jean." he sighed. "I'm confidant you've realized the mistakes you've made here. Can I trust you not to make them again?"

"Yes.." she sighed, "Yes Professor."

"Good." Xavier grinned. "At least give Rogue a chance, if it doesn't work out then by all means, pursue him. However, no more sexual intercourse until after your personal welfare is no longer my direct concern. Agreed?"

"Yes."

---

Logan glared balefully. The knowledge Jean had banged pelvises with the kid had been trying his nerves every since he found out. He felt like taking the kid, running him through with his claws, before snipping off his little cock and shoving it down his throat.

He was just a tad overprotective.

Ranma nodded, "Yeah, I won't forget about the dance."

"Ah right." Rogue nervously bit her lips. Hell with it. She reached forward and hugged the guy, blushing terribly when he slowly hugged her back. Pulling back, she grinned, "See ya tomorrow."

"Later." he eyed her weirdly as she ran off. What was it with girls from this school? They were pretty damn friendly, if you asked him. "Alright Nabs, lets go.." he blinked when Logan stepped in front of him, glaring dangerously.

"Hehe.." he nervously pulled the collar of his shirt. Guy looked pissed. "Uh, you guys get goin, I'll catch up."

Nabiki rolled her eyes, "See you at home." she took off, everyone else following after her.

"So.. sup?"

Logan snorted, "Kid. If you hurt any of em, Jean, Rogue, any of em.. I'm gonna be pissed off."

Ranma blinked, inwardly sighing in relief. heck, for a second there he thought the guy wanted to rumble. "Eh.. don't mean too."

"Don't mean too? Kid, I ain't stupid. I know what ya did with Jean." Logan snarled, especially when Ranma flinched at his accusation, "An now it looks like yer playin with Rogue. Kid, these kids are like the ones I never had. Like a dad with a double barrel shot gun, you hurt em and I'll hunt you down and blast yer head off."

Ranma wanted to roll his eyes at that. Geesh, overprotective father protocol. "I'd expect nothin less."

---

To Be Continued ( Heh).

Fear not, everyone WILL eventually find out about Jean's dalliance with Ranma, just not for awhile. Like with the pictures, Ranma is going to be rather secretive about that. In the end, though, it's probably going to leak out because of the Brotherhood. Again, not for awhile yet. Prolly a day or two after the Shadow Dance.

I had more planned for this chapter, but four am is rolling around and I need to hit the bed for work today. Joy!

The situation with Ranma and Wanda is more a 'See! I haven't forgotten some of you want Wanda!'. I figure after sex, Ranma's a little too relaxed, and he'll do stupid things until he gets his head on straight. Don't expect him to be physically friendly like this much, if at all, longer. Anyway, I'm out.

Poll is as follows.

Ranma:

Rogue 21

Emma 18

Nabiki 20

Jean 18

Tabitha 4

Wanda 16

Kitty 4

Nabiki:

Ranma 20

Tabitha 6

Wanda 12

Logan:

Mystique 3


And just because I think it's funny, and very very doubtful on more then a billion fronts.

Ranma:

Jean, Rogue, Emma, AND Nabiki: 5