Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Youkai in Furinkan?! ❯ Kareoke with Girl-Type & Dog-Boy *o* ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part X: Kareoke with Girl-Type & Dog-Boy *o*

Akane and Kagome ended up dragging Inu-Yasha and Ranma to the mall to go shopping for Kuno's party. Inu-Yasha had no idea what he was in for, but at Ranma's reluctance, he figured that he wasn't going to like it either.

So far, the only thing enjoyable about the whole mess was watching Kagome model all these different clothes for him. That he wouldn't have missed for the world. But carrying all this junk, he could have lived without. He cursed behind the boxes.

Akane smiled as she heard grumbling coming from the men behind her and Kagome. Kagome was giggling and Akane shushed her. She whispered in Kagome's ear, "I think we've given them enough trouble. We already picked out our clothes…"

Kagome smiled. "The look on Ranma's face when you came out with that last dress was priceless! His jaw practically hit the floor."

Akane giggled. "Don't forget Inu-Yasha's expression when he saw you! I thought he was going to grab you and run off with you for a second there. I don't think he's ever seen you looking so sexy!"

They snickered to each other while the guys grumbled and cursed in the background. Kagome grinned at Akane. "I think it's about time that we got them their outfits, huh? I think it's their turn to model for us!"

Only Ranma knew what he was in for when the two girls walked into the tuxedo store. Inu-Yasha discovered it too late.

And now both were struggling to keep their dignity.

"That white tux looks absolutely fantastic on you, Ranma! Turn around so we can get another look!" Kagome said. She was sitting on Inu-Yasha, making sure he didn't try to get away. Luckily, he was still smarting from the 'sit' she'd given him. That and the fact that he was probably perturbed at feeling her butt on his back. Kagome chuckled internally. She didn't know she had it in her to be so naughty. She could see the redness in Inu-Yasha's cheeks as he cursed. But he wasn't the only one that was red. Akane and Ranma were blushing to their roots as he did what Kagome asked and turned around again for them. Kagome clapped her hands and all Akane do was stare at him.

"I think it's decided! We're getting the white one for Ranma! Now, it's your turn, Inu-Yasha!"

"Te-me~! Damn you, Kagome! Let me up! I refuse to put on any of these stupid clothes and…and…"

Kagome blinked and turned to look down at him. She wriggled on her seat and watched his face flame up. "Nani? What was that, Inu-Yasha? You watched me model clothes. It's your turn." Kagome sighed dramatically. "But I guess you don't have to. I'll just have to pick out something for you without knowing if it looks good on you or not."

"O-oi!"

Ranma rolled his eyes. "Just do what she says Inu-Yasha. There's no point in arguing with them when they're that stubborn. At least with my curse someone actually has to go through the trouble of getting me wet. With you, all Kagome has to do is say 'sit'. It's not that bad. It could be much worse!"

Inu-Yasha growled. "Oh yeah, Pigtails?! How could it be worse?!"

Ranma narrowed his eyes at Inu-Yasha. "They could turn you into a girl and then make you model dresses and underwear!!"

Inu-Yasha and Kagome stared at Ranma in silence, while Akane just nodded. "I remember the time you covered for me with my fight with Kodachi, Ranma. You had to wear a leotard. And with the Martial Arts Dining French guy. How you had to be in that corset for training. Not to mention Happousai and Kuno always trying to get you into girls' underwear and clothes."

Kagome blinked and then lifted an eyebrow at Inu-Yasha.

He growled up at her. "Fine. You win."

Kagome grinned.

Inu-Yasha ended up modeling a bunch of different tuxedoes. They were trying to figure out which one went best with his hair coloring, his doggy ears and eyes. A very difficult task. He grumbled the entire way. Kagome and Akane finally decided that the all black tux with the high collar looked best on him. Even Inu-Yasha seemed satisfied with it.

It was lunchtime now and Akane and Kagome knew EXACTLY where they wanted to go. There was a small diner in the mall that had kareoke. Ranma didn't know about it yet, for it was new, and Inu-Yasha didn't even know what kareoke was. So neither were prepared when they entered the diner. All they were interested in was the food. They all ordered their drinks (Ranma and Inu-Yasha ordered their food too; they were that hungry). Kagome ordered Inu-Yasha a chocolate milkshake. Everything seemed almost…normal…

…Until Kagome and Akane got on the small stage near their table, grinned at the guys, pulled out the mikes and began to sing "My Will" and then "Dearest" right after. Ranma realized the moment they picked up the mikes that the diner was a kareoke place too, but Inu-Yasha was freaked. And when they started to sing he was even more startled. He just stared at them stunned, not noticing his chocolate milkshake had arrived. Kagome was…singing… He turned beat red at the words. He stared at Ranma but the pigtailed boy just sighed and smiled at Akane. Inu-Yasha's eyes narrowed. Wasn't he even the least bit disturbed at what they were singing?! Out loud and in public too! But when Inu-Yasha turned back to Kagome and she winked at him, he completely forgot his objections.

Ranma just laughed at Inu-Yasha's expression. Suddenly he was doused with cold water and grabbed from behind. "Ack! That's cold!" He turned around to see Shampoo, Kasumi and Nabiki, Kasumi smiling gently while the other two grinned at Ranma with mischief in their eyes. He gulped and promptly began to struggle.

"NO WAY!!" he screamed. "YOU ARE NOT GETTING ME UP THERE LIKE THIS!!!"

"Too late, Ranma! You come up with Shampoo and sing, yes?"

"Sorry, Ranma, but you don't have a choice. Akane stay up there! We're next!"

"Oh, this will be so much fun!"

Inu-Yasha only blinked in confusion as the three women dragged a struggling girl-type Ranma toward the stage. Akane and Kagome finished the song and Kagome got off the stage to sit by Inu-Yasha again. She gave him a heart stopping smile, making him gulp and then stealing the rest of his chocolate shake.

"O-o-oi, Kagome! I wasn't finished with that!"

"Well, you didn't seem to be drinking it." She grinned at him and took another sip from the straw. Kagome turned a bit, caught sight of a bunch more of the wackos (namely the guys, Kuno, Mousse and a depressed Ryoga), and waved at them, putting down the milkshake. "Konnichiwa minna!"

Inu-Yasha didn't notice the guys at the door. He was staring at his drink with reddened cheeks. "I-I-I can't drink this now! It'll be a…a…a…" [an indirect kiss, Inu-chan? ^_^ heh heh]

"A what, Inu-Yasha?"

"Nan de mo nai!" he bellowed at her and Kagome just giggled.

The other guys were headed to sit near Kagome… "Oh, the lovely Kagome Higurashi! How I wish to be basked in her radiance!" Mousse shook his head, but Ryoga was having none of it. The moment he saw Inu-Yasha he was dragging the other two across the room, as far away from the hanyou as possible.

"But I wish to sit by the long haired angel!" Kuno bellowed as he was dragged away. They did however manage to sit down and order their drinks in time to watch Shampoo, Akane, Nabiki, Kasumi and a grumbling Ranma sing "From Where Do We Go Here? (You and Me)". Akane and Shampoo were battling to be beside Ranma (despite his chick form) and Nabiki was teasing and blowing kisses at the boys' table just to taunt them.

"It's Akane Tendo and my pigtailed goddess!"

Nabiki grinned and winked at Kuno and secretly flashed him a glimpse of an envelope of newly developed photos. His eyes widened as did his grin.

Mousse and Ryoga were spellbound by Shampoo and Akane and were slowly getting more pissed as they watched the two fight over Ranma.

During the song, Akane's drink came so afterwards she took a break and sat beside Kagome, both girls laughing at Inu-Yasha's expression. Kagome had been explaining kareoke to him, but he still wasn't getting it. He also found the straw of his milkshake much more interesting than Ranma and the other three on stage.

Speaking of which…

Ranma tried to get away but the other three girls didn't let him and pulled him by the collar back on the stage for another song. Shampoo only giggled and began to sing "Red Shoe Sunday". Inu-Yasha had recovered from this kareoke business (and from his milkshake-he jacked Kagome's when it came) and was having a hard time not laughing at Ranma. Kagome lifted an eyebrow at him.

So for revenge, Ranma decided to drag Inu-Yasha on stage for a song. The hanyou gave Ranma a menacing growl, but Kagome just 'sat' him, making it easier for Ranma to pull Inu-Yasha on the stage. He grabbed a kettle of hot water on the way and poured it on himself. He'd had it with being a girl for the moment. He made Inu-Yasha sing "Change the World" with him, Inu-Yasha being off key the entire time. Kagome fell off the chair she was laughing so hard. Inu-Yasha got so pissed at Kagome's humor he tried to take it out on Ranma, but Ranma neatly avoided the attacks and kept singing with Inu-Yasha. Inu-Yasha grumbled out the words.

During that spectacle, Ukyo, Genma, Soun and all the other wackos came in. Ukyo saw what was happening and wasn't going to let one pass. So after Ranma and Inu-Yasha finished singing, she grabbed Kagome and pushed both guys off the stage with her spatula. Both Ranma and Inu-Yasha crashed into the table. Ukyo had unknowingly managed to save Kagome from Inu-Yasha's wrath for her laughing at him.

The two sang "Don't Mind Lay-Lay-Boy" and had all the girls in the place cheering. Including the ones that weren't part of the group. During this song most of the other before unmentioned nuts wandered into the diner. Including Azusa who made a break for Ryoga, screaming, "CHARLOTTE!" Ryoga promptly began to run around the room trying desperately to lose her.

No one really noticed or cared.

Inu-Yasha was grumbling the entire time, because of the "China" remarks in the song. He knew that it was meant for Ranma and he didn't like the fact that Kagome was singing it. And it disturbed him even more that it was Kagome and the Sango-look-alike that were singing the stupid song. He drank the shake in a huff and gave himself his first brain freeze. He almost broke another table and Kagome burst out laughing in the middle of the song. Right after, Ukyo began another song with Kagome, "I am" by hitomi, and pulled Akane up to sing it with them. Kagome winked at Inu-Yasha after he'd recovered from his brain freeze and would actually notice. Akane and Kagome sang "Fukai Mori" afterwards while Ukyo took a break.

By this time, Mousse and Kuno had managed to save Ryoga, by having Sasuke distract Azusa, and were desperately trying to get Ryoga lighthearted again. Ryoga was still gasping for breath from his escape from Azusa, but he had this pathetic look on his face. So, they made him go up to do the next song with them. Ranma felt bad for Ryoga too and decided to go up as well and was about to make Inu-Yasha go up too when he saw the hanyou already on the stage chasing after Ryoga. Ranma rolled his eyes. He guessed Inu-Yasha had finally noticed him, huh?

The guys sang "Can't Stop It" and "The Earth Orchestra" and all the while Inu-Yasha chased after a panicked, already-out-of-breath, Ryoga. [You've all probably noticed that these are all ending and openings of the Ranma and Inu-Yasha animes, ne? Ne?]

Suddenly, after the songs, an unknown someone made a certain [who…?? you will find out soon… ^ o^ Oh ho ho ho ho!] cord strike up and music begin to play that had every wacko, psycho and nut in all of Nerima suddenly in the Kareoke diner. The lights went out and even Kagome and Inu-Yasha and two other girls from the crowd were grabbed and put on stage. For specific jobs. Inu-Yasha was handed a bucket of cold water and a kettle of hot water. Kagome and the two girls beside her, one with long black hair and an apron and the other in a tiger striped bathing suit with blue hair and horns, were handed mikes.

And with this…the song began! ["La Bamba Ranma" -Everyone (singers: Kagome, Lum and Kyoko; Inu-Yasha is the water boy) *Note: When the name at the beginning signifies who is currently singing and therefore the spotlight is on them. ^_^ heh heh]

Akane:

Uchi no Tendo Dojo

Everyone: Isourou

Akane:

Ranma, tsurai shugyou no

Everyone: Jusenkyo

Genma:

Masa ni higeki

Ranma:

Mizu o ka buroto (Inu-Yasha splashes Ranma with cold water) Onna ni natchau, fuzuketa taishitsu

Everyone: Akane no iinazuke

(Inu-Yasha pours hot water on Ranma)

Kagome, Lum, and Kyoko:

Ranma~

Ranma: Ome kawaii kunen da yo

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Akane~

Akane: Joudan ja-nai-wa-yo. Anna hentai okotowari yo!

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Genma~

Genma: Umm… nani kara hanaseba yoi no yara

Shampoo: Ranma ku-ro-su!

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Shampoo~

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Ranma~

(Inu-Yasha pours cold water on Ranma)

Ranma: Te-me, nani shiya garu!

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Kuno~

Kuno: Hito yonde Furinkan koko no Aoi Ikazuchi!

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Soun~

Soun: Setsumei shite morao ka, Ranma-kun

Kodachi: Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho ho!

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Kodachi~

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Mousse~

Mousse: Ora no waza o, tejina yo bawari suru ki ka!

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Oba-ba~

Oba-ba: Muko-dono, tashou wa dekiru you ja no

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Happousai~

Happousai: Aaaaaa… Akane-chan no panti (panties)

(Inu-Yasha pours cold water on Ryoga)

The pig: Fui-tsu, fui-ki-tsu!

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Ryoga~

(Inu-Yasha pours hot water on Ranma)

Akane:

Uchi no Tendo Dojo

Everyone: Isourou

Akane:

Ranma tsurai shugyou no

Everyone: Jusenkyo

Genma:

Masa ni higeki

Ranma:

Mizu o ka buroto (Inu-Yasha pours cold water on Ranma) Onna ni natchau fuzuketa taishitsu

Everyone: Akane no iinazuke

Suddenly the Jusenkyo guy appears from nowhere and begins to do a tremendous monologue to the beat of the music [which there is no way in hell am I going to sit down and do all of this…gomen, minna. Listen to this part yourselves!! ^_^ and by the way, he's the one who struck up the music!!! *This is what I originally wrote, but thanks to Brandi-sama!! SU-GOI BRANDI-SAMA!!! I now have the actually words so I'm going to put it up!! ^_^ here you go!]

JUSENKYO GUIDE:

"Okyaku-san, koko yo. Densetsu no shugyou jou, Jusenkyo. Okyaku-san, monozuki ne. Taihen kiken na node, mou dare mo tsukatenai no yo, kono shugyou jou. Aa, okyaku-san, nani suru ne?! Izumi ni ochitara, taihen yo! Aiyaa! Nyan-niichan ni ochite shimata! Nyan-niichan wa sen gohyaku nen mae, wakai musume ga oboreta to iu, higeki teki densetsu ga aru no da yo! Irai, soko de oboreta mono, minna, wakai musume no sugata ni nate shimau noroi teki izumi! Hora, musume ni nate shimata!"

After his monologue the group continues…

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Ranma~

Ranma: Inochi wa sutete mo, otoko o suteru ki wa nakatta wai!

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Ryoga~

(Inu-Yasha pours hot water on Ryoga)

Ryoga: Furinkan koukou wa, doko da?!

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Kasumi~

Kasumi: Saotome no oji-sama, asa gohan desu yo

(Inu-Yasha pours cold water on Genma)

Genma: [panda sound] …

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Genma~

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Shampoo~

Shampoo: Ranma, sekinin toru yoroshi

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Oba-ba~

Oba-ba: Date ni hyaku nen ikitoran wa, ha ha!

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Nabiki~

Nabiki: Forou (follow)-ni natte nai wa yo, o-ne-chan

Akane: Yosh, yosh… yosh.

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Akane~

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Kuno~

Kuno: Kisama, Akane-kun ni taishite narenareshii!

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Sanzenin~ [not sure about this one… I think he's Mikado the Molester, but I'm not sure… but since I don't know who he is, we'll just leave it as is* This is what I originally wrote, but it turns out it IS Mikado the Molester. Mikado Sazenin. Ja!]

Sanzenin: Tsu-re ga, shitsurei shite ne

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

Azusa~

Azusa: Charlotte wa Azusa-chan no mono desu wa

(Inu-Yasha pours cold water on Ryoga)

The pig: Fui-tsu! Fui-ki-tsu…

Kagome, Lum and Kyoko:

P-chan~

????: Dakedo Akane… warau to kawaii yo… [Don't know who sings this…??? Probably Ranma or Ryoga *Note: and now I know that RANMA is the one who sings this… SU-GOI!! ARIGATO BRANDI-SAMA!!!]

Akane:

Uchi no Tendo Dojo

Everyone: Isourou

Akane:

Ranma tsurai shugyou no

Everyone: Jusenkyo

Genma:

Masa ni higeki

(Inu-Yasha pours hot water on Ranma)

Ranma:

Mizu o ka buroto (Inu-Yasha pours cold water on Ranma) Onna ni natchau fuzuketa taishitsu

Everyone: Akane no iinazuke

(Inu-Yasha pours hot water on Ranma)

Ranma:

Katte ni kimeru na yo

Everyone: Akane no ni nazuke

Akane:

Meiwaku da wa

Everyone: Akane no iinazuke~~~ (Genma holds the last note… and the Jusenkyo guy bangs on a giant gong…) [Where he got I don't know…]