Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Power of One ❯ The Battle Between Kasey and Hannah and More Ronin Armors are Revealed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Though I wish I did, I don't own the Ronin Warriors in any way. They are owned. They are owned by Sunrise and Graz Entertaniment. The only characters I own are Kasey and the new Warlords.)

The Power of One

By Kasey Sanada

Chaper Three - The Battle Between Kasey and Hannah and More Ronin Armors are Revealed

"I did it before, Warlord, and I'm going to do it again."

Hannah raised her eyebrows. "Oh, you delude yourself, Blaze. You see, your win was just a fluke, and since you're fighting me alone, you won't win this time."

"You're the one who's deluded, Hannah," Kasey retorted, moving to attack. "Now shut up and fight."

"With pleasure."

The male Ronins watched as Kasey and Hannah fought. Cye turned to look at Dais. "Can't we help her, Dais?"

Dais shook his head. "No, Torrent, we can't. This is one fight she has to do on her own."

Hannah slashed her sword at Kasey's legs, but missed them as Kasey jumped in air and did a back flip and kicked Hannah in the face as she did so, making her slam into a tree. Kasey landed on her feet and gave the Warlord of Rainbow a amused look. "Doesn't this seem familiar to you, Hannah? And to think I just kicked your butt just this afternoon."

Hannah stood up and looked at the yellow Ronin in a blinded rage. "I've had it with you, Ronin bitch!" She placed her sword sideways on her left chestplate and screamed, "RAINBOW RAGE!" She swung her sword in a arc much like a rainbow and dark purple energy headed towards her.

"Kasey! Watch out!" Ryo cried.

Kasey swung her sword left, right, then slammed the blade in front of her. "SUNBEAM SMASH!" But it wasn't quick enough. Hannah's Rainbow Rage went through Kasey's Sunbeam Smash and slammed itself into the Ronin, making her cry out in pain as she flew into the air, and falling hard onto the ground.

Hannah grinned. "Take that, Ronin!"

The guys gasped. "Kasey!" Ryo cried, about to run to help his sister, but Anubis stopped him.

"Leave her be," Anubis ordered. Ryo glared at him but his head snapped over when he heard his sister groan.

Kasey winced as she picked herself up. "Is that all you have, Hannah? Come on, you have to do better than that!"

Hannah's jaw dropped. How could she be standing after that attack? The Warlord growled and got ready to hit her again. "RAINBOW..."

"Hannah!"

Hannah turned around and saw Phoenix. "What are you doing here? Can't you see I'm busy?" she yelled angrily.

Phoenix walked over and grabbed her arm tightly, making her wince. There was going to be a bruse left there. Hissing in his best friend's ear, he said "Yes, I can see that, but if Kalika sees you fighting the Ronins without her or Talpa knowing, she'll kick your ass, and Lance will hassle you about it for weeks." 'And I couldn't stand to lose you....'

Hannah growled softly, knowing he was right. She turned back to Kasey and looked her square in the eyes. "This isn't over, Ronin bitch." With that both she and Phoenix disappeared into the night.

Kasey walked over to the group. "Damn, that hurt," she muttered, holding her arm.

"Kay-chan, are you all right?" Ryo asked his twin sister, worried.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," Kasey said with a wave of her hand. "This wasn't nearly as bad as when Sekhmet hit me."

"Sekhmet hit you?" Rowen asked, giving the green-haired man a dirty look.

Kasey smiled slightly, "I didn't know you cared, Touma-chan." Rowen blushed at the nickname. "Don't worry, we were just sparring."

Ryo got up in Kasey face, this time his face showing anger. "Kasey, when we get back to the house, you are going to explain everything.."

Kasey's face became serious and she nodded. By the look Ryo was giving her, she knew she was in trouble.

Hannah and Phoenix appeared in Phoenix's room, and the redheaded Warlord turned to look at Hannah angrily. "What the hell were you thinking?" he yelled at her.

Hannah growled, "I wanted her to pay for humiliating me!"

"By what? Going after Hardrock?" Phoenix grabbed her by the arms. "Dammit Katarina, you could have gotten yourself killed."

Hannah growled again and turned her back on Phoenix. "Leave me alone. You wouldn't understand."

Phoenix sighed and hugged her from behind. "I'm sorry Kat. It's just that you're the only friend I've got."

Hannah turned back around and hugged him back. "I know. I'm sorry I snapped at you," she said softly. "I seem to be doing that a lot to you lately."

Phoenix kissed her on the forehead. "Don't sweat it, It's probably just that time of the month."
The green-haired teenager smacked him on the arm. "Dork. Go bother Ariel and Blade or something."

"I think I'll do just that." Grinning, he kissed her on the cheek and left the room, whistling softly.

Hannah slumped onto Phoenix's bed and growls softly into a pillow. "Stupid Ronin bitch, humiliating me like that."

"Aw, did Hannah's feelings get hurt again?" someone said from the doorway.

Hannah threw the pillow at the person. "Fuck you, Lance," she snapped. "Don't you have something better to do, like drop dead?"

Lance lazily caught the pillow with one hand. "Nah, I'd rather play with you." He threw the pillow back at her.

Hannah slapped the pillow away. "What do you want?"

Lance walked up to her and brushed his finger across her cheek. "Like I said, I want to play."

Understanding what he meant, Hannah growled and smack his hand away, fighting a blush "Pervert. Go get it somewhere else." She started to get off the bed, but Lance pushed her back onto it, trapping her by getting on top of her.

Whispering into Hannah's ear, Lance said, "I know about your feelings for me. You've always been bad at hiding things like that. Come on, you know you want it" He laughed.

Hannah pushed Lance off her and got off the bed. "If you want to get laid so badly, go get some innocent girl to play with," she snapped. "That's what you're good at anyway." She stormed off in a huff, trying to hold her tears at bay.

Lance snickered as he watched Hannah stormed off, but after she was out of sight, he sighed inwardly. 'Damn, she looks so much like Kalika it hurts. Too bad it's not her I want. Make things easier.' He ran his hand through his short brown hair. As he turned to leave he thought to himself, 'One day I will get Kalika for myself.'

"Start explaining, Kasey, because you're not leaving until you do."

"I really don't think I need to, do I, Ryo?" Kasey looked at her brother sitting across the kitchen table. The other Ronins were also sitting at the table, with the ex-Warlords standing nearby. Mia and Yuli were in the living room working on cracking another one of her grandfather's codes. "You saw it. I have a Ronin armor. That pretty much explains everything." She seemed pretty calm, despite everything.

Ryo slammed his fist on the table, making everyone except Kasey jump. "No, it doesn't! I want to know how you got it! Why would you be brought into this?"

"Because it was her destiny, Ryo," Kayura stated. "Just like the rest of you, she was chosen due to her kanji, Hakaru."

"Balance?" Sage asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hai," Kayura said, nodding. "You were each given your armors due to the kanji that it holds, like Kasey and the other new Ronin Warriors."

"New Ronin Warriors?" The guys looked at Kayura, confused.

Sekhmet groaned. "You didn't tell them, Kasey?"

"Like I had the damn time, Sekhmet," Kasey snapped.

Ignoring Sekhmet and Kasey, Kayura continued. "There are four other armors. The thing is, we need to find them, and quickly."

"We're just not sure where to start, though," Cale admitted.

"I think I might know!" Mia called out from the living room. "Come here!"

Everyone went into the living room, where Mia and Yuli were sitting in front of the laptop. "What have you found, Mia?" Anubis asked.

"Mia's thinking we might be able to find the other four Ronins by cracking this message," Yuli stated. He punched in a few keys. "We're just having trouble cracking it."

"Mind if I have a try?" Kasey asked.

"Go for it," Mia said, getting up. "You cracked the last message."

Kasey sat in the chair next to Yuli and began typing. While she and Yuli were working on cracking the code, Kento turned to Kayura. "You said we were chosen because of the kanji we hold. What do you mean by that, Kayura?"

"It's quite simple, Kento," Kayura said, sitting down. "With Ryo, he has the kanji Jin, or Virtue. As you remember from your battle with Talpa, he was willing to give up his life for you, because you were his friends. Sage has the kanji Chi, Wisdom. He's has a very calm spirit, and is wise beyond his years."

"With Cye," Dais continued, "he has the kanji Shin, or Trust. He is very trusting, which is why he got it. Kento has Gi, Justice, because he believes that anything bad that is done to a good person is wrong, and he tries to make it right."

"Touma was given the kanji Inochi, Life, because of his love for all life around him. He believes that everyone should be given a chance, good or bad," Kasey finished without realizing, not taking her eyes of the computer screen. She hit enter and the code began to unscramble. "Yes!"

"You got it?" Ryo asked looking over her shoulder.

"What does it say, Ryo?" Rowen asked.

Ryo began to read the passage:

Power arisen

Sought through five

Balance within the hottest light

Hope soaring through the celestial sky

Love in the sound crashing night

Peace beneath nature's beauty

Purity surrounded in wind and water

"I'm guessing 'balance within the hottest light' is talking about Kasey?" Cye asked.

Kasey nodded. "Hai. One minute, I'm playing soccer, the next minute, Kayura and the guys find me in the center of the sun. Believe me, you don't want to go there for a vacation."

Sage sweatdropped. "So, what do we do now?"

"We split up," Kasey said, "and find the other Ronin Warriors." She turned everyone. "We'll split up into groups. Sage, you go with Cale and Mia and follow 'love in the sound crashing night'. Kento, go with Dais and Kayura and follow 'peace beneath nature's beauty'. Cye, you Sekhmet, and Anubis go and follow 'purity surrounded in wind and water', and Ryo, Yuli, Rowen and I will follow 'hope soaring through the celestial sky'."

Before anyone could object, Sekhmet spoke up. "Do what she says. She knows what's she's doing."

Ryo nodded. "He's right. What's important is that we find the missing Ronin Warriors. We'll meet back here when we find them and we'll see what we do from there."

Everyone nodded. "Right."

Kalika bowed in front of her master. "You summoned us, Master Talpa?"

Talpa's eyes started to glow a bright red. "The Ronins have unlocked the message to find the other Ronin Warriors. You must follow them, and destroy them and the new Ronin Warriors." He vanished.

"Hai, Master." Kalika turned to her Warlords. "Follow your counterparts, and when you find those brats, kill them all."

Blade called upon his armor. "Hai Kalika-san." He left.

"I'm on it," Ariel said before disappearing. Hannah said nothing as she turned and started to leave.

"Oh, and Hannah?" Hannah turned and looked at her sister. Kalika narrowed her eyes. "If I ever find out about you going to fight those Ronins behind my back again, you will be severely punished. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, sister," Hannah mumbled.

"Phoenix, go with Hannah and make sure she stays out of trouble."

"But, Kalika," Phoenix said, "what about Wildfire, Strata, and Blaze?"

"Don't worry about them. I'll go after them. I have a score to settle with Blaze, and Strata..." She grinned evilly. "I'll have a little fun with him." With that said, she disappeared.

Lance clenched his fists and growled. 'Damn that Strata! He'll pay for taking my Kalika away from me!' He disappeared also.

Hannah turned to Phoenix. "Come on. Let's get this over with."

Phoenix looked at Hannah. Something wasn't right... "Hai, let's go." They both disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Unknown to them, someone was watching them from beyond the shadows. "They shouldn't be in this awful place. None of them should."

Kasey: Ohayo, minna-chan! After what seems like forever, I've finally finished Chapter Three! I'm really enjoying doing this plot, and hope to have Chapter Four out a WHOLE lot sooner. Email me at kasey_sanada@hotmail.com and tell me what you think. Ja ne!

Chapter 3 written in 2000

Chapter 3 revised on September 6, 2002