Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Power of One ❯ Peace Beneath Nature's Beauty: Raye Hino, Flowers' Helper ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Though I wish I did, I don't own the Ronin Warriors in anyway. They are owned. They are owned by Sunrise and Graz Entertaiment. They only characters I own are Kasey and the new Warlords. Raye was made by Naoko Takeuchi.)

Kasey: Ohayo minna! Here I am with Chapter Five! I hope last chapter was okay for you guys! I'm not going to really say much here, so I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

The Power of One

by Kasey Sanada

Chapter 5: Peace Beneath Nature's Beauty: Raye Hino, Flowers' Helper

"Kayura, are you sure this is where we're suppose to be?"

Kayura sighed. "For the last time Kento, yes. I feel her presents here somewhere."

Dais looked at the Ronin of Hardrock. "Kayura is hardly wrong about these things. Trust her."

Kento got out of the car and leaned against it. He still had a little trouble trusting the ex-Warlords. "I'm still trying to figure out what that passage means. Peace Beneath Nature's Beauty.... what the hell is it suppose to mean?"

Dais brushed some of his white out of his face. "Well, peace is the her kanji, and the passage is saying she's beneath nature's beauty, so she must be somewhere below ground."

Kayura smiled at her boyfriend. "Apparently you're not as dumb as Sekhmet though."

"Oh, he is. After all, he's dating you, isn't he Kayura?" Everyone turned around and saw Hannah and Phoenix standing in front of them, weapons in hand. Hannah had a evil smirk on her face. "Hello Hardrock. I see you've recovered from our previous.... encounter."

Kento growled and within seconds, was in his armor. Pulling his dual- tipped spear from behind his back, he got into a fighting stance. "What do you two idiots want?" he said angerly.

Calmly swinging his battle axe in a circle, Phoenix replied, "We're here to make sure you don't awaken that stupid Ronin. And if we have to kill you...." he shrugged. "Oh well."

"You'll have to get though us first!"

Hannah turned to see Sage, Ukyou, Cale and Mia coming towards them. Her eyes narrowed and growled as she put her sword to her chestplate, "You will NOT interfer! RAINBOW RAGE!!" She swung the sword in a arc, the attack letting loose and aiming towards Mia. Mia's eyes widened in fear.

"Mia!!" Ukyou ran in front of the young woman, taking the force of the attack, which threw her backwards and into a tree. "UGH!!" she cried as she slid down the tree, a trickle of blood rolling down the side of her face.

"UKYOU!" Sage ran over to his partner. He knelt down besides her and touched her face. "You alright?" he asked worriedly.

Ukyou groaned softly. "Damn, that hurt....." Her head went limp in Sage's hand as she passed out.

Sage's eyes widened. "Ukyou...." Closing his eyes, he began to heal her with the power of Halo.

Hannah smirked and turned back to Kento. "And now Hardrock, lets finish that little.... discussion we began earlier."

Phoenix let out a soft sigh. "Since you are so hell bent on fighting Hardrock, Hannah, I will deal with Dais and Kayura."

Kayura got into a fighting position as Dais did the same. "These two have gotten stronger," she whispered.

Dais nodded. "We have to hold them off until the girl can awaken."

"Enough talking! It's time to battle!" Phoenix came at Kayura with his battle axe.

Kayura quickly blocked it without a moment to spare. "Lets just hope it's soon."

Violet eyes slowly opened at the sound of fighting above her. "Where.... where am I?" Her eyes moved around. Surrounding her was a light pink and white bubble and around that was nothing but the soft Earth. "I'm... underground?" Her eyes looked back up as she listened to what was Kento and Hannah fighting. "I must get out of here," she whispered. Her eyes fluttered closed and the kanji sign "Kyuui" began to glow on her forehead.

Hannah smirked as her weapon clashed with Kento's. "Getting tired Hardrock?"

"In your dreams!" Kento tried to catch Hannah off guard by swinging his spear under her feet, but the Warlord jumped into the air in time, swinging her sword and cutting into Kento's arm. He winced in pain. "Yo, Sage! I could you your help here!"

"I'm a little busy!" Sage turned his head towards his friend and snapped, still healing Ukyou. He looked back at her. "Come on Ucchan...." He brushed some hair out of the young Ronin's face, before blinking in disbelief. 'What the hell am I doing? I barely know her!' Suddenly the ground began to shake. He held Ukyou against him. "What the..."

Phoenix froze. "What the hell?!?" He had to catch himself from falling over.

Hannah looked away from Kento, thinking to herself he wasn't much of a threat with a sliced arm. She muttered softly, "Couldn't be....."

"Kayura, what's going on?" Dais caught Kayura before she fell on her butt.

Kayura smiled. "It seems our little Ronin has woken up from her nap."

Just as she said that, a burst of pink light came out of the ground from under Phoenix, tossing him into the air. The girl landed on her feet just as Phoenix hit the ground, knocked out by the force of the explosion.

Kento blinked at the girl. She had long black hair and violet eyes, her armor was a light pink and white, and she had a bow in her hand, much like what Rowen used. 'Damn, she's hot....'

Narrowing her eyes at the Hannah, the girl said, "Back away from him, before I use you as target practice!"

Hannah looked at the girl before she started laughing. "Please! Like you can hurt me." She swung her sword at her. "You're going to pay though for hurting my friend though."

The Ronin looked around. "What friend?" Her eyes landed on Phoenix. "Oh, him. He shouldn't have been under me."

Hannah growled. "BITCH!!" She charged at the girl, and swung her sword. The girl easily blocked it with her bow.

Ukyou groaned as her eyes slowly fluttered open. "Ugh.... what hit me?"

Sage smiled. "You're alright."

"Yeah, though I know I'm going to have one hell of a headache." She sat up with Sage's help and saw the Ronin in pink. "About time you finally showed up Raye!" she yell before remembering her headache and grabbing her head. "Damn!"

The girl now known as Raye raised her bow and aimed a arrow at Hannah. "Well, excuse me Ukyou. I WAS underneath the ground you know. Now as for you," she said to Hannah, "please surrender. I don't want to hurt you like I did your friend!"

Hannah said nothing as she placed her sword on her left chestplate. "Me surrender? Not in this lifetime! RAINBOW...... UGH!!!" She flew backwards as several arrows inbedded themselves into her right shoulder. She landed right next to Phoenix, who was just waking up.

Raye lowered her bow and said softly, "You should have surrendered." She turned and went over to Kento. Kneeling down, she helped him up and asked smiling, "You alright partner?"

"Yeah, I've had worse done to me." Kento blinked when what she just said registered. "Did you just say partner?!?"

Raye laughed softly. "That's right. My name is....."

"YOU BITCH!!" Raye looked up and saw Phoenix standing, his eyes burning with rage, his battle axe clenched tightly in his hand. Raye backed up slightly, terrified by the look in his eyes. "I'm going to make you pay for hurting Hannah." He tossed his battle axe in the air. "RAGING FIRE FLASH!" He grabbed the axe on its way down and slashed it sideways. A burst of red energy came zooming toward Raye and Kento.

"Oh no!" Kayura gasped.

"Raye!" Dais yelled.

"LOOK OUT!!!" Suddenly Ukyou jumped from where she was sitting and ran quickly in front of the attack, taking it full force.

"UKYOU!!!" Raye screamed as Ukyou fell in front of her, all battered and brused. Raye dropped down next to her friend and tried to feel for a pulse. Raye sighed with relief when she found one.

Sage ran up to Ukyou and held her in his arms "Ucchan, you baka! What are you asking for, a death warrant?"

Ukyou groaned as she leaned against him. "Geez, I didn't know you cared."

Raye watched the two for a moment before looking at Phoenix angerly. "You monster!"

"Yeah, yeah, tell it to Talpa when you see him in a moment," the Warlord sneered as he tossed the axe in the air. "RAGING....."

Raye stood up and pulled a arrow out and quickly pulled it back with the bow. "FIRE....." Suddenly rose petals began to circle around her.

Phoenix caught the axe and raised it back. "FIRE......"

The petals around Raye began to catch fire. "PETALS....."

"FLASH!!!" Phoenix slashed the axe sideways, sending red energy towards her.

Suddenly the sign of 'Hankyu' appeared on Raye's forehead. "BURN!!!" she screamed as she let go of the arrow. The arrow cut through Phoenix's attack and hit him in the chest.

"FUCK!!!" he screamed in pain. He had never felt pain like this! Phoenix dropped to his knees, gasping for air. He felt Hannah's arms wrap around him.

"We need to get out of here Quentin," she whispered and he nodded painfully. She glared at Raye and the others. "We'll be back!" she promised angerly as they disapeared.

Raye dropped to the ground and buried her head inbetween her legs as she began to cry.

Concerned, Kento, wincing slightly, when over to her and placed a hand on his partner's shoulder. "Raye, what's wrong?"

She turned to him and cried into his shoulder, "I didn't mean to hurt him, but he hurt Ukyou...." Kento looked at Kayura and Dais, confused.

Dais answered his look. "Raye Hino is the Ronin Warrior of the Flowers armor. Her kanji is 'hankyu', or peace. It's not in her nature to hurt somebody that severely."

"I see." He wrapped his arms around Raye as she continued to cry. "It's alright Raye. Just let it out. We'll win this war, you'll see."

Several hundred feet away up in a tree, the young woman in the armor looked on. "I hope you are right Hardrock," she said softly. "I hope you're right."

Kasey: Hai! It's true minna-chan! I'm finished with Chapter Five! A little sad at the end, but oh well. I'll have Chapter Six out as soon as I can, so stay tune! Email me at kasey_sanada@hotmail.com and tell me what you think, or place a review! I like those! Ja ne till next time minna-chan!!

Chapter 5 Written May 23, 2002